Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey Kim Are you OK:confused:?Need you here.:(
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    tool?
    Uh.....I love this phrase , Yeah! bet, the kitty loves it, because I discover, their each other hand, to the other one, always very no propriety.

dismayed and mildly irritated?
    Yeah!Uh.....The cat dog's expression be an all such nature.:lol:
    True , this pair underground lover don't like someone else bother them.
    But, Top, probably, the Flack attacca would with Danno discuss his sister. But, I think.....
    Certainly, Flack trust Danny, just, probably, he doesn't think the Danny can for him settle problem , so, he doesn't hope that the Danny worries about he. He only hopes his kitty, is amused. So, more ,I think that the Flack is just hope, continue with Danny badinage, because , same , the Flack will feel happy , forget agonising matter.
    In fine, I bet, afterwards, after leave Angell, the Flack makes sure a can invite the Danny accompany him to drink one cup, then, amused and blotto go home with kitty....
    Yeah!Yeah!The Top, the lover, always holding hands:devil::lol::lol:
    Hahahahah...........:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Anyway, first, the Love couch or sofa, My poor Don, tonight you still can, come to my house.:devil:
    (A fun:lol:.)
    Yeah!Top, I approval, that be a very lovely spot, and, don't laugh when anyone makes fun of your baby. It is very correct.
    But, same , I am also smile, and, I can hear the Flack continue to say:"amusement park boy!:devil:"Continue titter......:lol:
    I think ,Flack approves T, shall his kitty describe is very loveliness. That is not?The Flack only loves his lovely kitty , that is let oneself go smile. I........With Don!!!!

End anyway, this be pair sweet lovers, the Flack always likes thus carnal, appreciate his kitty.
    [​IMG]
    My imagery?:confused:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I'm okay, my friend. :D Just been busy with lots of things lately!

:lol: Amusement Park Boy! Yep, Danny will never live down playing with the swings at that playground, eh? But so did Flack! Does that make Flack an Amusement Park Boy too?

Awwwww. :D Look at that. Flack doesn't smile like that at anyone else, period. And that says it all. :D

3. ZhuShuaijie

Wow, friend hope you be not too tired:(

I think Flack to will become "Amusement Park Boy", because he always such like to amuse his kitty happy:lol:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Not to mention Danny is just prone to moodiness anyway. :lol: I'm sure Flack can win his way back into Danny's good graces so that he doesn't have to log too much couch time. ;) :lol:

Oh yes, Flack has definitely gotten better at "educating" his kitty, that's for sure! :lol: Flack was all Alpha Male in that episode, totally showing Danny who's boss. I love how Flack can be forceful with Danny without ever hurting him; even when he pulled Danny off Ollie, he rather gently deposited Danny on the ground, on the other side away from Ollie. And his stance in the above cap is definitely aggressive, whereas Danny is just upset and emotional. In the end, Flack got Danny to do what he wanted. It's obvious Flack has a lot of influence over Danny.

I think that's the crux of it...Flack would do anything for his Danny. He just adores Danny, and on some level I think Danny knows that and that's why he's so docile and submissive to Flack.

I think maybe where Danny is from has changed? I don't know why Danny would get so upset when Flack makes or laughs at Staten Island jokes otherwise. I'm sure it's because of Carmine, but it makes for some very cute Danny/Flack moments. Danny sure can't handle being made fun of, can he? He can tease other people all day long, but turn it around on him and suddenly he's pouting like a spoiled child. And he is kind of spoiled--by Flack at least. ;)

I think Flack's Jackhammer frequently gives kitty lots of pleasure. ;) :devil:

Yeah, I think Flack likes it when Danny makes him smile; I think he's drawn to that sweet side of Danny. But ultimately Flack thinks he's the strong one in his relationship with Danny, so I don't think he turns to Danny in his occasional times of trouble because he thinks of himself as Danny's support, and not the other way around. He likes to laugh with Danny and joke with him, but he doesn't seem to think of Danny as someone who can really help him with his problems. Danny is definitely Flack's delicate flower. :lol: Danny needs to show Flack it's not just a one-way street and he can handle it if Flack confides in him.

I think Flack likes to get ahold of those little Danny hands. No doubt he also likes to cop a feel now and then, too. :devil: Danny does have a very squeezable little butt. ;) :devil:

Yeah, I think it was cute how obvious it was in that scene what a fond smile it was on Flack's face. OK, so he laughed at Terrence's joke about Staten Island, but that smile was more of a fond, loving one than a "haha, he really got you!" I loved Danny's little head turn when he realized Flack was laughing though! Poor Flack--loving smile or not, it was probably harder for him to get Danny's pants off that night. ;) :devil:

Awwww, look at that smile--it's downright loving. :D Like Kimmy says, Flack doesn't smile at anybody else like that! You can just see the adoration in Flack's eyes. That man loves his cute little baby. :D

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

What was it Danny said? That all he needs is beer and chicken wings? :lol: Danny, so easy, in more ways than one. :p :devil:

That's one of the most interesting dynamics of the Danny/Flack relationship. There have been examples of Flack being physically rough in the past, like the time Flack was in an interrogation room with a perp and the perp tried to get out of the chair and vamoose. I remember Flack went behind him and deliberately placed both hands on the perp's shoulders and shoved him back down. It's stuck in my mind all this while because of how forcible Flack had been. So it's a fact Flack can be physically dominating when he wants to ... but with Danny, he never does, not even when Danny really deserves a push or even a punch.

He's firm, yes, but he never overpowers Danny or uses his advantages of height and strength to control or manipulate Danny, ya know? It really hits ya when ya think about it and realize that Flack has every opportunity to do just that ... but he doesn't. This is a guy who loves Danny for real, like none other.

Huh, it has? I didn't know that. :eek: If Danny's place of origin is now Staten Island, then I get it. Personally, I don't like that Danny is becoming more and more like his actor. Character and actor should say separate, as much as possible, especially in this case where there are fangirls who already can't tell the difference between the character and actor. :brickwall:

Yeah, Danny can't handle teasing. :lol: I wonder if it has something to do with his low self-esteem or that he sees himself as a very flawed person and therefore gets upset whenever he's teased because it reminds him of how lousy he believes he is.

Come to think of it, it's only when Flack teases him that Danny dares to dish some back. Anyone else noticed that? With other people, he just ignores it or brushes it off as quick as possible or sulks to himself. But with Flack, oh hoh, here come the indignant glowers and snappy retorts! :lol: The reason I came to about this is that Danny is evidently very comfortable with Flack and knows he's safe around Flack and that his bond with Flack is secure no matter what he says or does. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh snap, do you know what sprang to mind when I read that?

Danny, in a sunflower costume and green tights, prancing about in a field of even more sunflowers while Flack rushes after him and sprinkles water on him from a watering can. Hahahhaha!

So, did Flack laugh because he thought it was funny or did he laugh because Terrence mentioned Staten Island and it made him think of Danny and how much Danny loves the place? :p Poor Flack, even thinking about Danny at all times isn't enough for Danny. :lol:

6. Top41

So did anyone else catch Flack sneaking a few glances at Danny's round rump--which really was practically in his face!--in "The Box"? I watched it on CBS.com thanks to a cable outtage in my area, but I thought I saw Flack admiring what Danny was clearly intending for him to look at. Danny, bending over right in front of Flack to torment him--that's one cruel Kinkapoodle, that's for sure! :devil: ;)

Danny is oh-so-easy. :lol: Flack loves him that way. ;) :devil:

I think Flack is a pretty strong, tough guy and used to making a point physically when he doesn't get through verbally. And I think we can all see how frustrating Danny might be at times, especially to a very direct guy like Flack. I love how Flack managed to be forceful and yes, a little physical, with Danny in "All in the Family" without ever hurting him, or even putting the threat of hurting him out there. There was something so careful about the way Flack pulled Danny off Ollie and gently deposited him away from Ollie. It was an intense situation and I think most people would have understood if Flack had kind of grabbed Danny and just pulled him off, and let physics take care of the rest--basically throwing Danny to the ground. But Flack didn't let that happen. There's so much care and consideration in everything he does with Danny. :adore:

Danny lets Flack know that he'd better not tease too much, not if he wants to help himself to some sweet Kinkapoodle ass that evening! :devil: ;) It's cute how Danny doesn't let Flack get away with teasing him--and how Flack doesn't seem to mind one bit. :D

I think Flack laughed because he thought it was funny, but also because he thought it was cute that Terrence pegged Danny as being from Staten Island. One of the things I love about these two is how obviously adorable Flack finds Danny. To Flack, everything about Danny is just so cute and sweet. The man's got it so bad! :adore:

So I guess "On the Job" was on CSI: NY Weekends last week, so I watched it on my TiVO. Man, I had forgotten how that was THE episode for D/F. The diner scene is just so sweet--it's very clear how intimate and close Danny and Flack are from that exchange. But really, throughout the episode you can tell how anxious and determined Flack is to clear Danny. He's not giving up. Even back then, Flack's feelings for Danny are obviously incredibly strong. The man has been in love for years! :adore:

7. Top41

Where is everyone? :p

I thought Carmine made some very cute comments about Flack in his latest interview. Obviously, he's a fan of Flack and Danny having screen time:

He's behind the spin-off, and even has a name for it ;) :

And it seems he wants a little excitement, too:

:eek:

Come on, Carmine--we know the real reason Flack would shoot Adam: if Adam ever tried to cop a feel of Flack's Kinkapoodle. ;) Flack would see red if one of Adam's lab techy hands ever went for Danny's nice round rump. :devil: And wouldn't Danny enjoy two guys fighting over him? :devil: ;) I'm sure he'd find some way to clear Flack in the end, and get Adam not to press charges...maybe by letting Adam cop that feel he was going for when Flack shot him in the first place. :lol: ;)

8. ZhuShuaijie

Sorry Top!:(
    Recent, I start dislike this Drama:(. So, I didn't see it.Only enjoy paragraph concerning Flack.:(
    But, concerning our cat dog, I think me will continue support them.:)
    Anyway, they will be most sweet lover.:thumbsup::drool:

9. ZhuShuaijie

OK, I come back!For we lovely lover, and friend!:)
    Sorry Top, I still have no to formally watch recent scenario. But, at least, we still have recollection :lol:……
    [​IMG]
    Uh.....This is born, twain, is not?
    [​IMG]
    Bet, they next second, will must kiss together!:eek:
    [​IMG]
    Someone is very gloomy, isn't ?:lol:
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2008/12/16/200812160927396A3f.jpg
    Hahah....Man, like flirtation his kitty.......
    [​IMG]
    Man ,spoil his kitty.
    [​IMG]
    Uh......Whenever they together, smiling face, always thus brilliant .
    [​IMG]
    Danny:"Oh!!!ass! ass! ass! ass!...... ":devil:
    [​IMG]
    Flack:"Hey Hey!it belong to me !......":lol:
    And, I am super to love this spot, because Danny he, seem , still don't know by who sneak attack.:devil:
    [​IMG]
    End, I think, I can imagine our cats dog at apartment,also will doing thus affair :p

10. Top41

Totally understand that. The latest stuff has been lame to say the least, but no matter what happens, Flack is always going to love his Danny. Hopefully Danny will come to his senses one day. :p

The paragraph about Flack was very cute, and I love how he suggested the idea that Flack would shoot Adam! :devil: You know Flack would only do that if Adam put his hand on Danny's ass or something. That's the only thing I could see that would make Flack shoot a colleague. :lol: :devil:

Pictures!!! :D

I love how close together they are! Flack leans in close and Danny looks totally comfortable with his man's proximity. Danny always seems so sweetly passive when Flack is around--he totally trusts Flack to take care of him.

Oh, Flack so steal kisses from his baby in the lab. :devil:

Looks like she interrupted an almost kiss! I love how Flack and Danny only have eyes for each other. :devil:

Is that a dirty look in Flack's eyes or what??? :eek: :devil: Oh, that naughty man. I bet he just told Danny what he's going to do to him when he gets him home that night. Kitty is probably going to get a spanking for mouthing off. :devil: ;)

Awwww, you know Flack took Danny home and told him it was going to be okay after he no doubt got all upset.

Look at how happy they are together!! Have you ever seen them half as gleeful around anyone else? Because I haven't. :eek: And Flack's grin? Oh, he so got lucky in the car before they came up to question the suspect. Danny has a slightly dazed look on his face, like Flack was rather...vigorous in his displays of affection. ;) :devil: :shifty:

Actually, the way Flack is angled, it looks like Danny is checking out his rather sizable package! :devil:

Awwww, Flack so slapped Danny on the ass! :devil: That ass does belong to Flack--he's really very fond of it, and loves exploring it at every opportunity. :devil:

Awwww, I bet they're so happy together in the off hours. Cooking together, snuggling on the sofa together...and of course having wild, passionate sex all over the apartment. :devil:

11. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

In light of this recent drama, I've needed a DF boost, so i thought I'd share it with you all.

Ta-dah!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Hopefully a few more to come.

MUCH thanks to 1CSIMFan for cap hunting like a fiend!

12. Top41

I love it!!!! :adore: :adore: :adore:

Your icons/banners are always brilliant, roximonoxide. :D

I bet that's how it happened the first time, too. Flack just grabbed a hold of Danny and kissed him. :devil: Maybe Flack even got a little caveman on Danny and carried him to his bed. :devil: ;)

13. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Thanks much, Top41. :blush:

Just wanted to share a couple of variant banners and an LJ sized icon (100x100).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to use'em. I always love makin' DF graphics to share with fellow fans. :D

14. ZhuShuaijie

WOW, I love it , such sweet , Uh.....Kitty, always demand man's the care :lol::drool::lol:

15. ZhuShuaijie

Uh.....Yeah!I think everybody all to hope kitty returns to Flack side.
    And, I believe that they all along is Love each other. The Flack all along love his kitty, and, the Flack is great.
    So, I have a greatly bold guess:
    About Danny propose that mean woman , I think, is Flack requests Danny go to, because the Flack doesn't hope, his kitty, become an irresponsible man.
    Even Danny with that mean woman matrimony, they still is pair, the most sweet underground lover.

End Top!thank you to pic's commentary , I love it, Uh.....Because have you, I think I will insist coming here, for friend with our cats dog lover^_^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hahah.....
    About CSI NY5-11
    Anyway, this is lovely, I be not understand, why they will Hand in hand walk:lol::devil:
    [​IMG]