Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hahaha......:lol::guffaw:I bet, that is just kitty's conditioned reflex , because .....he has already do yesterday evening, OK, lovely man, ;)yestereve's gunning was unforgettable.:devil::devil:
    (I know , I am a vermin.:devil:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    OK, return to the CSI NY5-4, thanks Kim's picture, I am to love it thus.
    And I am very love here, Flack and Lindsay:
    [​IMG]
    Lindsay: No way can of these dolls replace a real woman
    Don: Oh, I don't know Linds, their not bad lookin'.
    I only mean to say ,this is rival in love of the war:devil: .
    Wife? I don't know that our kitty, if know the Flack calls Lindsay thus, will have how of facial expression.Uh.....I bet, kitty will cachinnation, and very naughty .......
    Danny:"Hey, detective, bigamy is illegal, she or I, you just can choose thereinto one. "
    I don't know,how to think everyone?:confused:

Moreover, I love here :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Flack calls his kitty, is thus sweet. Anyway, this is that I believe that they have love's key.
    The Flack always thus love with Danny fun , and, Danny same, with his dog dog together always happy , smiling face such sunlight, doesnot worry!
    Other, here,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the My Don always walks front, protect his kitty, a great of man, I know, if his kitty get hurt, he will be feel distressed and heartrending.:lol:

2. fille

fille Victim

I love how Flack always walks in first too! It's quite sweet and seems to have been featured quite prominently this season already.

I remember that Flack even asked Danny if he could handle handcuffing the intruder on last week's episode. He said something like, "you got him?".

I hope that there are more scenes like that. We also mentioned in this thread that it would be nice if Danny did the "saving" once in a while too! ;)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :lol: That's priceless! "Gunning" is a nice metaphor for what Flack does to Danny.... :lol: :devil: :devil:

Oh, Danny would definitely be sour if he knew Flack called Lindsay his "wife." :lol: Danny expects both Flack and Lindsay to be adoring him, not teasing each other. :lol: That being said, I think Flack kind of jokes with Lindsay like he would with a guy--he calls her by her last name and isn't gentle and doesn't humor her the way he does Danny.

It's so cute how they go out of their way to joke with each other! Flack always laughs at Danny's jokes, no matter how dumb they are, and Danny, well he makes those jokes and fully expects Don to laugh at them. Which Flack always does. But Danny laughs at Flack's jokes, too, as we saw in 504. I love the way Flack looked at Danny after making his joke! Clearly, his Kinkapoodle's reaction was very important to him. :D

I love the way Flack does that. He's definitely the alpha male in this relationship, and Danny is quite content to step back and let his big, strong homicide detective protect him. :adore:

Yeah, I've noticed that, too. It's cute how Flack will take care of the situation and then let Danny step in! He'll often take the perp down (like he did in 504 or "Hung Out to Dry") and then let Danny jump in there and cuff the guy. Flack always does the most dangerous part, though.

Yeah, that's so cute. He's so protective of Danny, and always stops to make sure Danny has everything under control. Can you imagine if Danny didn't and the guy got away and grabbed Danny and held him hostage? Flack would freak out. No doubt he hasn't forgotten Jerry in "Trapped" taking his baby hostage.

Well, Danny did throw the rock that stopped the train in "The Thing About Heroes." He saved the day--and Flack! Everyone made such a fuss over it, too. :lol: I think Flack is more of the hero type, and Danny's his pretty baby who needs saving a fair amount of the time.

Is it just me, or has Flack grown even more protective of Danny over the seasons?

4. Top41

Ok watching the episode and had to comment! After Stella is attacked, Flack calls for a protection detail on Stella and Danny! Seriously, would anyone but Flack even think to throw a detail on Danny after Stella is attacked, even if Danny questioned a witness with her??? Oh Flack, you're so seriously whipped. :lol: I bet he guards Danny like a hawk if someone even looks funny at Danny. :lol:

And how cute was it when someone jumped out that Danny just calls for Flack and expects Flack to chase the person and do the dirty work--which is exactly what Flack does? Danny doesn't even give chase, lol. :lol:

Someone is a hugely spoiled Kinkapoodle, that's all I'm saying. ;) :devil:

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, Flack, you are such a sweetheart. It was like Flack was thinking, "Hm, Stella got attacked. Will need protection. But wait ... wasn't Danny with her whe- DANNY IS IN DANGER!!! TOP PRIORITY! PROTECT! PROTECT!"

Hahaha, that's canon! He not only does that, he goes into extreme guard dog mode the instant anyone, cop, criminal or civilian, even tries to talk sh*t about Danny. That scene where Flack told off that cop and even pushed the guy in season one's On the Job proved that. :D

:guffaw: I tell ya, Flack must be getting something really good from Danny if he's that loyal of a perp chaser. :devil: We know Danny hates running around, but that shouldn't stop Flack from telling Danny off for ordering him around. Unless, ya know, Flack cares about how much Danny dislikes running and wants to show off his speed and agility to his kinka-poodle. ;) :devil:

6. ZhuShuaijie

Hahaha..........Anyway, that is a very hot scene, this is pair super cherubic underground the sweet heart, and they always unbearably want each other!
    Bet Danny is see what?Perhaps think what?Interesting kitty, whether you is premeditate , you need tonight how, tidy up your dog dog. from front start,or back.
    I think that true of, the kitty at therefor the nerve-racking:lol::devil:

7. Top41

Yeah, it was just so cute. Danny is Flack's number one priority. Not that anyone else forgets Danny, but would anyone but Flack have thought to put a protection detail on Danny? Not likely. :lol: Awww, Flack. Seriously, SO whipped.

It's really cute the way he does that. And Danny just seems to expect it, like he knows Flack is totally going to lay into anyone who would even think about trying to hurt him. Danny always feels so safe when he's with Flack. Can you imagine if someone tried to hurt him with Flack around? Flack would tear the guy's head off. Literally. :eek:

Danny must let Flack do whatever he wants in the bedroom, because damn, Flack is just devoted beyond reason. :devil: I always kind of figured Danny was a naughty little slut in the bedroom. :devil: ;) And hey, Flack sure does look like a very satisfied man. :devil: ;)

Danny is impressed he can turn his man on even when they're going to arrest someone. :devil: I wonder if that detective standing next to them is trying to pretend he doesn't know what's going on. ;)

8. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah!Yeah!First, I love one jealous cat .:lol:
    The Danny true, he hope Flack and the Lindsay keep peace, because he doesn't hope to hurt among them whichever.
    But, lovely , when they three at one time at together's time, the Danny always likes to make fun of with Flack, seem, Lindsay not in their side.
    And, anyway, I have a bad idea again, I think, the Flack probably will order a Danny's toy figurine, then,when his kitty to his the bed denote protest's time , he will......
    "OK, Babe, if you don't come up, I still have it....."This be the threat:devil:....

Yes, the kitty love with his dog dog joke, because his love sees his dog dog's smile. And, you don't feel, the Danny unmeant smile is thus carnal, to his dog dog.:drool:

Yeah!Yeah!Top, I have already noticed that spot, anyway, My Don all is his kitty's the most faithful guardianship man.
    And, Hey Top!Again return to previous topic, the kitty always thus love "rag" his dog dog :
    [​IMG]
    Other, Uh......OK, my detection, the kitty is thus depends his dog dog , when the crime escape time, he only just:"Flack..." then, the My Don is such docile.
    [​IMG]
    OK, Messer I request,you to your personal bodyguard payment.on the bed:devil::lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    End I hope to see more adorable cat dog .Kim, we need gut disclose, more . and, this spot:
    [​IMG]
    will be when happen?

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Just watched some fanvids on youtube and was reminded on how great Danny and Flack are together!

I still haven't seen S4 and was actually thinking of giving up NY for good but those vids reminded me of why I still put up with the show.

Plus from what I've gathered here S5 seems to be quite a good one for the two of them. And the screencaps speak volumes, too ;)

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:guffaw: I love that idea. Flack, ordering his very own custom-made Danny doll! :devil: And using it to blackmail Danny whenever Danny acts up on him! :devil: How jealous do you think Danny will be of a look-a-like doll?

Hehehe, that's from episode 5x06, and believe you me when I say it was a great scene. :D

So! In honor of what is possibly one of the cutest Danny/Flack scenes on the show yet ...

There once were two men named Danny and Flack,
    Well known to have each other's back,
    Flack gave Danny his jacket
    And onto a swing did both men get,
    Before loving each other in the sack.

I can't bleedin' wait to screencap the daylights out of that scene. :lol: :D

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  11. Uberniftacular

Uberniftacular Victim

Swingset scene? Cutest DF scene ever!

And here's my take on the part where Flack has Danny's jacket...
    Flack says: "Let's go talk to him."
    Flack means: "Danny, if you keep leaving your clothes at my place and makin' me bring them to you, people are gonna start getting suspicious. Now put that on before we go outside, don't want you catchin' cold."
    Because really, why else would Flack have Danny's jacket? It's either that or he knows the combination to get into Danny's locker (they have locks, right? I can't remember for sure at the moment). Which, in and of itself, is a pretty good indicator of how much Danny trusts Flack, right?

12. Top41

Oh, I could so see it! :lol: Flack comes home with a life size Danny doll, and Danny gets miffed and refuses to put out. So Flack says, "Well, I've got this doll here...." :lol: Danny would be so mad! :mad: Danny really does expect Flack to adore him and only him. And you know Don would taunt him a little, undressing the doll and admiring it's ass--the attribute Danny is most proud of. ;) Danny would be "one jealous cat" indeed! :D

Oh, Danny totally had a "come hither" smile! He definitely let Flack feel him up in the break room after that. :devil: ;)

Oh, Danny loves to tease Flack. :devil: He knows poor Flack is whipped and will just smile and laugh when he does it. Danny knows he has Flack wrapped around his little finger. ;)

That scene was so cute! Danny didn't even try to chase after the girl! He just called for his man and boom! Flack just shot out like a bullet after the girl and threw her down! No doubt he thought she'd hurt or in some other way upset his Danny. And we all know how Flack feels about people who do that!

In return for his devotion, Flack gets his sexy baby in bed. :devil: ;)

Yeah, there's good stuff for the boys in season five. Flack is as whipped as ever, and Danny sure seems to know the hold he has on his big, strong detective. It's so cute. :D

Yep, it might be the perfect counter for Danny getting upset and making Flack go sleep on the couch! Flack could be like, "Fine, my Danny doll and I will go to the couch!" And then Danny would get upset and insecure and totally let Flack back into his bed. ;) :devil:

Flack and Danny on the swings! So freakin' adorable! Flack literally kicks this drug dealer off the swings and then his spoiled little Kinkapoodle goes and sits down in the swing the drug dealer had been in. After the drug dealer leaves, Flack sits next to his baby and asks what he thinks. You just know Flack stole a kiss. ;)

So true! Though really, I think Flack likes claiming Danny as his own! Tossing Danny his jacket right there in the lab? Oh, that was a territorial move. ;) And wasn't Danny with Adam? No doubt Flack doesn't want the lab tech getting funny ideas about working in close proximity with his Kinkapoodle.

Flack's Rule #1: Hands off a man's Kinkapoodle. :devil:

There are a couple of reasons Flack might have Danny's jacket:

1. Danny spent the night at his place and forgot it there.
    2. Flack undressed Danny in his car and forgot to give him back his jacket after the finished.
    3. Flack knew his baby would be cold and went to his locker--which he has the combination for apparently--and got him his jacket.
    4. Danny came over the night before wearing nothing but the jacket and Flack wanted to hold on to it for a while.

None of those are non-romantic you say? Well, yeah. I can't think of a non-romantic reason Flack would have that jacket. ;) :devil:

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yes, I bring screencaps from episode 5x06! :D

[​IMG]

Flack passing Danny his jacket! Don'tcha just love Danny's expression there? All googly-eyed. :lol: I can't think of reasons why Flack would have Danny's jacket apart from the ones Top41 listed above either. :devil: Even if it really was just Flack getting Danny's jacket from his locker ... seriously, how many people would Danny tell about his locker's lock combination? Me, I've never told anyone my lock combo whenever I owned/used a locker. The only person(s) I'd ever tell would be someone I implicitly trust, and by trust, I mean trust them so much that I'm dead certain they won't mess with whatever personal belongings I have in my locker. So for Flack to know something like Danny's locker's lock combination is already significant. :cool: They don't even work in the same department, much less the same building so you gotta wonder why Flack would know, right? :devil:

[​IMG]

Aww, it's Flack and Danny on the swings. Don't they look so sweet and innocent? :adore:

[​IMG]

Here are Danny and Flack at Flack's precinct. This isn't the first time Danny's sat at Flack's desk, by the way, although this scene is the first one where he actually plunks his bubblebutt onto Flack's desk. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  14. Top41

Awww, look at Danny's face! His expression says, "Where are we going, Don? Where are you taking me?" So cute. He doesn't complain or question Don though.

However you look at it, it screams "more than friends." And that Flack gets into Danny's "locker" on a regular basis. :devil: ;)

Seriously, they're so cute together it's unreal! Do you think Flack stole a kiss before they left? Because I do. :D

I love how casually they're both dressed. Makes you wonder if Flack felt his Kinkpoodle up in the car. Just a little bit. A detective can't be expected to make it through a whole day without a little somethin' somethin' from his Kinkapoodle, can he??? ;) :devil:

Do you have any caps once Danny plops that delicious little butt of his down? :devil: As Ghwazee said in the spoiler thread, it really was an intimate move. No one else would dare sit on Don Flack's desk. But Danny? Danny knows his bubblebutt is always welcome. ;) :devil:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  15. Uberniftacular

Uberniftacular Victim

Hm, I hadn't thought about it that way. I was thinking more along the lines of Flack being all protective, wanting to make sure Danny doesn't get cold (or even slightly chilly for that matter; it can't have been very cold out, Flack wasn't wearing a coat when they went to the playground, was he?). But I can see the territorial aspect there too, definitely. Almost as good as putting a "Property of Flack" sticker on Danny's forehead. Which, I should add, is a really entertaining mental image.

Ooh, I've got one!
    5. Danny left his jacket at home, heard on the news that it was going to get colder during the day, and asked Flack to go get it for him. Because Flack obviously has a key to Danny's apartment. And is willing to do just about anything Danny asks him to.
    Even if, for some reason, Danny's jacket had been just laying around somewhere (highly unlikely in my opinion), I really don't think anybody besides Flack would've thought to pick it up and bring it to him. So...there is officially no non-shippy reason for Flack to have Danny's jacket.

Not only does Danny sit on Flack's desk, but he has been known to sit at Flack's desk when Flack isn't around. Case in point, if you listen to the commentary on "Consequences," Eddie says something to the effect of "Hey, that's my desk! So that's what they do when I'm out of the office" (or similar, don't remember the exact wording). And though I haven't paid tons of attention to other episodes, I'm pretty sure nobody else has the privilege of borrowing Flack's desk when he's not around.