Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Kimmy, you must post that picture in the naughty picture thread in the NY forum. :lol:

I haven't been in this thread for ages - well, I came in and caught up on reading everything earlier this month, but I haven't posted in a very long time. I'm always here in spirit, though. :p

The interrogation scene in the premiere was very nice - lots of good acting and subtlety, which is always good. Danny was firm in his questioning, as he should be, but he was also obviously going easy on Sam because of Don (although Danny is the empathetic type and takes it easy on people sometimes anyway). I can't help but wonder if maybe Don was a bit nervous before Danny went in there, kind of telling him, "Go easy on her, but not too easy. Find out if she knows anything, but don't accuse her." - and Danny would just nod, knowing that Flack is well aware that he knows what to do, but he's tolerant because it's Don and he clearly doesn't get this affected very often. My guess: Don likes to be in control.

Poor Don, watching helplessly from the other side of the glass. I guess having Danny in there made him feel slightly less distant, though...

Kimmy said:

2cropcb3.jpg
My scenario is that Danny just realized that Don likes his new Converse shoes because Don has a wee crush on the tenth Doctor. :p

(The mental image of these two watching Doctor Who is far too amusing for me. Danny would be snorting at all of the scientific improbabilities and some of the corny special effects, and Don would just glare at him and tell him that's "the point" and threaten to not share his pizza if Danny doesn't shut up.)

Faylinn said:
Kimmy, you must post that picture in the naughty picture thread in the NY forum. :lol:

:lol: Thanks for the suggestion! I went ahead and did it.

Danny was firm in his questioning, as he should be, but he was also obviously going easy on Sam because of Don (although Danny is the empathetic type and takes it easy on people sometimes anyway).

That was sweet of Danny. :D I'm sure Flack appreciated it very much.

I can't help but wonder if maybe Don was a bit nervous before Danny went in there, kind of telling him, "Go easy on her, but not too easy. Find out if she knows anything, but don't accuse her." - and Danny would just nod, knowing that Flack is well aware that he knows what to do, but he's tolerant because it's Don and he clearly doesn't get this affected very often.

Awww. This would technically be the second time where Danny is the one to offer some sort of comfort/reassurance to Flack, the first being that scene in 4x20 after Flack nearly got run over by the Taxi Killer. I think it's great TPTB is showing more reciprocation for the Danny/Flack relationship. What a great bond they have! :D

My scenario is that Danny just realized that Don likes his new Converse shoes because Don has a wee crush on the tenth Doctor. :p

:lol: Flack? A fanboy?! Can it be?! :p (Well, somebody did say Mr. David Tennant has a tenner, if ya get my drift. Can't help but be impressed with that number. :lol: :devil:)

The mental image of these two watching Doctor Who is far too amusing for me. Danny would be snorting at all of the scientific improbabilities and some of the corny special effects, and Don would just glare at him and tell him that's "the point" and threaten to not share his pizza if Danny doesn't shut up.

Wait till they get to Torchwood. :devil:

They might find it ... inspirational. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ooh, that is so Flack. :devil: I think he's the kinda guy who doesn't wait very long to get what he wants. :devil: I remember Eddie Cahill talking about Flack's character and him mentioning that a 'yes no yes no' situation is so not Flack's thing. That says Flack is 1) not the type to let himself be pushed around or walked all over 2) not tolerant of wishy-washy behavior 3) somebody who very likely appreciates straight-forwardness and is straight-forward himself.

So yeah, I can see Danny ranting about something and then Flack grabbing his face and just kissing him until he's completely forgotten what he was talking about. :lol: :devil:

Don Flack is a simple man. He wants Kinkapoodle. He takes Kinkapoodle. Then he wants a steak. Then more Kinkapoodle. And so on. :lol:

I think Danny being so emotional and talkative confuses and intrigues Flack at the same time. In Flack's book, the simple, straightforward answer is always the right one. In "On the Job," he told Danny to let the investigation play out and just sit tight. In "Comes Around," his advice was basically "just do the job." Danny tends to over think things, and I think Flack finds it both maddening and adorable at times.

So yeah, I can totally see Flack trying to shut Danny up by getting down to business. Whether it works or not probably depends on Danny's mood. :lol:

:lol: Me bad, I only realized the sheer impossibility of it a while after I made my post. But hmmm, how about ... they danced the horizontal tango so many times Flack gets worried that Danny might end up hurting himself? Flack can be a gentleman like that. After he's had his helpings of kinka-poodle. :devil: ;)

Yeah, Flack is a total gentleman when it comes to Danny. Plus, he knows if Danny's sore the next day, he's going to hear about it in the form of whining and complaints. And possibly that sour Kinkapoodle face. :lol:

I considered that, and I concluded he most likely did. It's a very positive sign of trust between them. :D Flack finds out his sister is in potentially big trouble and he sure doesn't want everyone else to know about it, so who does he call? That's right, his best friend whom he implicitly trusts and cares about deeply, Danny. :D

Danny must definitely feel good about that! Flack doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who openly shares info about his personal life, much less his family, at the drop of the hat. So for him to even pick Danny to meet his sister, much less interview her, is a big thing. Heh, there's a plot bunny biting me in the butt already about this ...

I think it's just another sign of just how special Danny is to Flack. Flack would want someone who could interrogate his sister without being afraid to ask the hard questions or going in the other direction and being a jerk about it, or too tough in the interrogation. I think one of the things Flack loves best about Danny is his compassion, his sweetness. Flack's the big brother--he can't go easy on Sam. But he knew Danny would, while still asking the questions that needed to be asked. And because it was someone not related to her questioning her, Flack probably hoped Sam would maybe say something to Danny that she wouldn't say to him.

I wonder what Sam would think of Flack's feelings for Danny. What do you think she'd say?

Agreed! It's another sign of the deep trust they have, I think. Yeah, Danny couldn't see Flack, but the important thing is that he looked anyway. Like it's become second nature to Danny, ya know? That whenever something not good is going down, he instinctively looks to Flack for help/advice/insight. How awesome is that? :D It backs up their very strong and real relationship. :D

That was so sweet. Danny does always seem to be looking to Flack for guidance and support.

csiny50110mc2.jpg

And somewhere out there, someone's using this image for their Danny/Flack manip. :lol: :devil: Look at his face! You crop it out and you can totally mistake him for being somewhere else ... and doing something else. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Getting a little comfort from Danny after a hard day. :devil: Danny has such a beautiful mouth, such luscious lips...no doubt he's talented with them. ;) :devil:

ETA (because I missed that there was a new page!):

The interrogation scene in the premiere was very nice - lots of good acting and subtlety, which is always good. Danny was firm in his questioning, as he should be, but he was also obviously going easy on Sam because of Don (although Danny is the empathetic type and takes it easy on people sometimes anyway). I can't help but wonder if maybe Don was a bit nervous before Danny went in there, kind of telling him, "Go easy on her, but not too easy. Find out if she knows anything, but don't accuse her." - and Danny would just nod, knowing that Flack is well aware that he knows what to do, but he's tolerant because it's Don and he clearly doesn't get this affected very often. My guess: Don likes to be in control.

Flack is definitely a control freak. :lol: I think that's another reason Flack chose Danny: he knew Danny would take his direction, and question Sam the way he wanted her questioned. Mac or Stella? Not so much. Lindsay? :lol: :rolleyes: Probably not Hawkes either. But Danny and Flack have a special bond.

Plus, as we know, when push comes to shove, Flack has no problem exerting a little control over Danny, as we saw in 413. And of course in bed. :devil: ;)

A thus sweet man, I love him:drool::drool::drool:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two sweet mans, they always like to conglutination in tow:
rihwWh9JZhUc.jpg

riGWp85tX4BX.jpg

Hey, concerning the CSI NY5-1 ,I still no look ti, does it have us the interaction of the cat dog?:confused:

Top41 said:
I think Danny being so emotional and talkative confuses and intrigues Flack at the same time. In Flack's book, the simple, straightforward answer is always the right one. Danny tends to over think things, and I think Flack finds it both maddening and adorable at times.
:lol: A comparison of their minds:

Danny: I dunno if I should eat pepperoni pizza today, I think I gained a few pounds from last month or somethin'. Maybe I should cut out the egg yolk from my diet too ...
Flack: Food. Eat. Now. *OM NOM NOM*

Danny: What is wrong with me! I always mess up and do things badly even when I try to do the best I can! Is there something wrong with me or what? I dunno what to do 'bout this, maybe I'm just a f**k-up who's destined to foul up no matter what ...
Flack: I have a job to do, and I'll do it. If I make a mistake, I'll learn from it and move on.

Danny
: Why don't you complain 'bout things more often, Don? Don't you have anythin' to rant 'bout?
Flack: What's there to complain 'bout? I have you, and that's all I need.
Danny: Oh.

Yeah, Flack is a total gentleman when it comes to Danny. Plus, he knows if Danny's sore the next day, he's going to hear about it in the form of whining and complaints. And possibly that sour Kinkapoodle face. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe Flack loves seeing that sour kinka-poodle face! I know I would if I wanted a hearty snicker. :lol: I'm sure Flack has to fight the urge to pinch Danny's cheeks every time Danny shows that sour face, even more so if Danny goes one level up and puffs his cheeks out like a chipmunk.

I think one of the things Flack loves best about Danny is his compassion, his sweetness. Flack's the big brother--he can't go easy on Sam.
True, true. Is a cop even allowed to interview a close relative, particularly in such a case?

But he knew Danny would, while still asking the questions that needed to be asked. And because it was someone not related to her questioning her, Flack probably hoped Sam would maybe say something to Danny that she wouldn't say to him. I wonder what Sam would think of Flack's feelings for Danny. What do you think she'd say?
Ohohohohoh! :devil: Well, based on the interaction between Flack and Sam in the premiere episode, it seems they're not very close but not far apart either. You can tell they've had their conflicts before but it's also clear Flack does care about his sister. Poor guy just doesn't know how to show it or say it without getting her mad and assuming the worst.

So if Sam were to find out about Flack's feelings for Danny ... hmm, it'll be a shocker to her, for one. She seems to have the idea Flack considers himself 'perfect', or at least 'better' than her. Imagine how surprising it would be to her to find out her brother is possibly bisexual/gay and is in love with another man. And geez, if she was that kind of person, imagine the clout she'd have over Flack if Flack doesn't want his family to know.

But I don't see her being like that. Her being the black sheep of the family already, she'll probably be more understanding of Flack. Who knows, such a shared knowledge could even bring them closer together. She's met Danny in person after all. ;)

ZhuShuaijie said:
Hey, concerning the CSI NY5-1 ,I still no look ti, does it have us the interaction of the cat dog?:confused:
There's no direct interaction, no, but the pictures I posted are from the scene where they indirectly interact in episode 5x01. :D

csiny50106eg0.jpg

Poor Flack. Here he is looking grim and almost apprehensive as Danny interviews his younger sister. Ya just know something bad's going down when he's more worked up over someone else other than Danny for a change. :lol:

csiny50108yk4.jpg

Danny: Wow. I can't believe it, someone who's even more troublesome for Flack than me!

:lol: :p

:lol: A comparison of their minds:

Danny: I dunno if I should eat pepperoni pizza today, I think I gained a few pounds from last month or somethin'. Maybe I should cut out the egg yolk from my diet too ...

Danny: What is wrong with me! I always mess up and do things badly even when I try to do the best I can! Is there something wrong with me or what? I dunno what to do 'bout this, maybe I'm just a f**k-up who's destined to foul up no matter what ...
Flack: I have a job to do, and I'll do it. If I make a mistake, I'll learn from it and move on.

Danny
: Why don't you complain 'bout things more often, Don? Don't you have anythin' to rant 'bout?
Flack: What's there to complain 'bout? I have you, and that's all I need.
Danny: Oh.

So true! :lol: Danny totally over thinks things and Flack, he just gets straight down to business. He clearly finds Danny adorable, though, because whenever Danny needs to talk or complain or whine about something, Flack is there in a heartbeat to listen to him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe Flack loves seeing that sour kinka-poodle face! I know I would if I wanted a hearty snicker. :lol: I'm sure Flack has to fight the urge to pinch Danny's cheeks every time Danny shows that sour face, even more so if Danny goes one level up and puffs his cheeks out like a chipmunk.

I think "Murder Sings the Blues" did a good job of showing how Flack obviously thinks it's adorable when Danny is peeved. :lol: Danny's cranky response to him only brought a totally smitten grin to his face! So I think Flack finds the sour face pretty darn cute. He seems to find everything about Danny pretty darn cute. Most people would have been pissed after having to chase Danny around town just to help him like Flack did. Not Flack. He practically declared his love after Danny told him he should have minded his own business. The man is pretty darn whipped. :lol:

True, true. Is a cop even allowed to interview a close relative, particularly in such a case?

I doubt Flack would have been allowed to conduct the interview, but I imagine he had some say in who did talk to Sam. And he picked his baby, of course.

Ohohohohoh! :devil: Well, based on the interaction between Flack and Sam in the premiere episode, it seems they're not very close but not far apart either. You can tell they've had their conflicts before but it's also clear Flack does care about his sister. Poor guy just doesn't know how to show it or say it without getting her mad and assuming the worst.

So if Sam were to find out about Flack's feelings for Danny ... hmm, it'll be a shocker to her, for one. She seems to have the idea Flack considers himself 'perfect', or at least 'better' than her. Imagine how surprising it would be to her to find out her brother is possibly bisexual/gay and is in love with another man. And geez, if she was that kind of person, imagine the clout she'd have over Flack if Flack doesn't want his family to know.

But I don't see her being like that. Her being the black sheep of the family already, she'll probably be more understanding of Flack. Who knows, such a shared knowledge could even bring them closer together. She's met Danny in person after all. ;)

Yeah, at first I could totally see her giving him shit about it. Teasing him and saying stuff about how the "perfect" Don Flack wasn't infallible after all. But as soon as she realized just how crazy he was about Danny, I think she'd lay off. I think she'd say she's happy for him and that he should love who he wants, regardless of what their dad might think. And then she'd say Danny's cute and has a great ass and bring out Flack's possessive side. :lol: He'd tell her, "Don't even think about it...." :lol:

There's no direct interaction, no, but the pictures I posted are from the scene where they indirectly interact in episode 5x01. :D

csiny50106eg0.jpg

Poor Flack. Here he is looking grim and almost apprehensive as Danny interviews his younger sister. Ya just know something bad's going down when he's more worked up over someone else other than Danny for a change. :lol:

Exactly. He might have even glanced away from Danny for a minute there! :lol:

csiny50108yk4.jpg

Danny: Wow. I can't believe it, someone who's even more troublesome for Flack than me!

:lol: :p

LOL. Danny looks so sweet there. You can tell he totally took the job of questioning Sam very seriously.

flackcakeonnomvx6.jpg

:lol: As 1csimfan put it, it's Flack with his second love: FOOD. I feel like compiling every scene in the series so far showing Flack eating some kind of food. He's had hotdogs, cakes, chocolate balls (no, not those kinds of balls) ... what else has he eaten on the show before?

And do you guys ever wonder if Danny boasts about his baking skills because he's become so good at making cakes, cookies, pastries, etc. to feed his beloved Flack? :lol: :D

Danny totally over thinks things and Flack, he just gets straight down to business. He clearly finds Danny adorable, though, because whenever Danny needs to talk or complain or whine about something, Flack is there in a heartbeat to listen to him.
Where Danny is concerned, Flack's mind probably goes along the lines of, "Happyhappyhappyhappyhappy- COMING -happyhappyhappyhappy- DANNYCAKES -happyhappyhappy ..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think "Murder Sings the Blues" did a good job of showing how Flack obviously thinks it's adorable when Danny is peeved. :lol: Danny's cranky response to him only brought a totally smitten grin to his face!
flacksmirkingatdannyeb1.jpg

I never get tired of seeing Flack smiling like that at Danny. :D It's so ... contagious! You can tell just from the laugh lines around Flack's eyes that the smile is very genuine. Cover his mouth and nose and it's still very obvious he's smiling like a loon at Danny! And yeah, this is after Danny's all snippy with him! :lol:

Yeah, at first I could totally see her giving him shit about it. Teasing him and saying stuff about how the "perfect" Don Flack wasn't infallible after all. But as soon as she realized just how crazy he was about Danny, I think she'd lay off. I think she'd say she's happy for him and that he should love who he wants, regardless of what their dad might think. And then she'd say Danny's cute and has a great ass and bring out Flack's possessive side. :lol: He'd tell her, "Don't even think about it...." :lol:
Agreed. The shocking news (to her anyway) will likely make her see her older brother in a whole new light. Maybe even explain why he's so 'hung up on perfection' like she believes he is. Their family being blue blood and Flack's dad a 'legend in the NYPD', Flack wouldn't want his sexual inclination to be public knowledge, particularly if he's in love with another man.

As for her teasing Flack about Danny, hahhaha, that is so funny and cute. :) I can see her teasing Danny too if she saw him again, and openly hint that Flack is in love with him and all that. The question is, how would Danny react to something like that?

Danny looks so sweet there. You can tell he totally took the job of questioning Sam very seriously.
And that too is another sign of how deep and real the relationship is between Danny and Flack. :) I think Danny likes getting nods from Flack, so to speak. It's unsurprising for Danny to want respect and validation from, say, Mac because Mac's his boss and an authority figure. But Flack is much more of his equal, someone on par with him and yet, Danny looks up to Flack in a way he doesn't with anyone else. It's not a desperate longing for validation, ya know? It's more like he genuinely sees Flack as someone worthy of respect, someone he can trust implicitly and he appreciates that. :)

flackcakeonnomvx6.jpg

:lol: As 1csimfan put it, it's Flack with his second love: FOOD. I feel like compiling every scene in the series so far showing Flack eating some kind of food. He's had hotdogs, cakes, chocolate balls (no, not those kinds of balls) ... what else has he eaten on the show before?

:lol: Flack has two loves: food and his Danny. Probably not in that order, though. No doubt if Danny was standing naked holding a plate with a hot, fresh steak and he said to Flack, "You can only have one, Don. Which do you choose?" Flack would probably cast a sadly longing look at the steak and pounce on his Kinkapoodle.

Luckily, Danny usually lets him have both steak and his Kinkapoodle. ;)

And do you guys ever wonder if Danny boasts about his baking skills because he's become so good at making cakes, cookies, pastries, etc. to feed his beloved Flack? :lol: :D

I bet that's part of it. Danny also was bragging about making a good omelette--I bet he's become quite a good cook in the process of feeding Flack.

here Danny is concerned, Flack's mind probably goes along the lines of, "Happyhappyhappyhappyhappy- COMING -happyhappyhappyhappy- DANNYCAKES -happyhappyhappy ..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

flacksmirkingatdannyeb1.jpg

I never get tired of seeing Flack smiling like that at Danny. :D It's so ... contagious! You can tell just from the laugh lines around Flack's eyes that the smile is very genuine. Cover his mouth and nose and it's still very obvious he's smiling like a loon at Danny! And yeah, this is after Danny's all snippy with him! :lol:

That man just loves his Kinkapoodle. It's cute that he finds Danny so cute even when Danny is cranky and pouty. No doubt Flack loves kissing the pout right off Danny's face. The way Danny looked up at him after he snipped was cute, too. He kind of pouted up at Flack and looked all submissive and sexy, no doubt knowing he was driving Flack crazy as he did. :devil:

Agreed. The shocking news (to her anyway) will likely make her see her older brother in a whole new light. Maybe even explain why he's so 'hung up on perfection' like she believes he is. Their family being blue blood and Flack's dad a 'legend in the NYPD', Flack wouldn't want his sexual inclination to be public knowledge, particularly if he's in love with another man.

As for her teasing Flack about Danny, hahhaha, that is so funny and cute. :) I can see her teasing Danny too if she saw him again, and openly hint that Flack is in love with him and all that. The question is, how would Danny react to something like that?

I think Danny would blush and get a little flustered and shy. Sam would probably press on and then Danny would smile shyly, because you know that knowing Flack is in love with him makes him happy. :D

And that too is another sign of how deep and real the relationship is between Danny and Flack. :) I think Danny likes getting nods from Flack, so to speak. It's unsurprising for Danny to want respect and validation from, say, Mac because Mac's his boss and an authority figure. But Flack is much more of his equal, someone on par with him and yet, Danny looks up to Flack in a way he doesn't with anyone else. It's not a desperate longing for validation, ya know? It's more like he genuinely sees Flack as someone worthy of respect, someone he can trust implicitly and he appreciates that. :)

I think Danny likes pleasing Flack. He likes it when Flack is happy with him. Remember how gutted he looked in 413 when he ignored Flack's phone call? He knew Flack would be upset at him for that and I think he hates letting Flack down more than anyone, because Flack has so much faith in him. If there's anyone who believes in Danny 110%, it's Flack.

Danny should know by now that Flack will never abandon him, but I'm sure whenever he screws up, he thinks, 'Ok, this is going to be the final straw' - but it never is. He should realize Don's not going anywhere.

I love that smile on Flack's face in "Murder Sings the Blues" (that's the one with the central vacuum, right?) - it's an adorable smile anyway, but knowing that he's making it at Danny when Danny is being cranky makes it (if possible) even more adorable. Just...whatever else happens on this show, the only thing that would devastate me is if Flack stopped loving Danny (however one views that love). It'll never happen, but that's the only thing.

I wrote a fanfic taking into consideration the spoilers about Danny and Lindsay from 5.09. It's short and it's basically just my take on how I will view D/F when the time comes - I know it's premature considering that the episode won't air until November, but nonetheless, I got the idea and ran with it.

Come What May
That's my new motto for Danny/Flack. They'll be together, come what may.

Danny should know by now that Flack will never abandon him, but I'm sure whenever he screws up, he thinks, 'Ok, this is going to be the final straw' - but it never is. He should realize Don's not going anywhere.

Danny should know that--but deep down he believes he isn't worthy of being loved, so he keeps expecting Flack to give up on him. Danny is probably the only one who can't see how crazy Flack is about him. Hell, even Mac seems to know, if "Admissions" is any indication. :D

I love that smile on Flack's face in "Murder Sings the Blues" (that's the one with the central vacuum, right?) - it's an adorable smile anyway, but knowing that he's making it at Danny when Danny is being cranky makes it (if possible) even more adorable. Just...whatever else happens on this show, the only thing that would devastate me is if Flack stopped loving Danny (however one views that love). It'll never happen, but that's the only thing.

Same here. I don't much care what else happens so long as Flack stays smitten. He'll win over his Danny eventually. :D I think it's adorable that he even finds Danny's crankiness cute. I mean how many guys can say that, no matter how in love they are?

I wrote a fanfic taking into consideration the spoilers about Danny and Lindsay from 5.09. It's short and it's basically just my take on how I will view D/F when the time comes - I know it's premature considering that the episode won't air until November, but nonetheless, I got the idea and ran with it.

Come What May

That's my new motto for Danny/Flack. They'll be together, come what may.

I'm lazy about spoiler code but I love your story and think "Come What May" is the perfect motto for Danny and Flack. Flack is never going to give up on Danny, never. :D

kimmychu:
Top41 :
I wonder if Flack orchestrated that so that Danny would meet his sister. No doubt Flack had some control over who questioned her; I bet he asked for Danny specifically. I bet it made Danny feel good that Flack trusted him with something that was so important to him.

I considered that, and I concluded he most likely did. It's a very positive sign of trust between them. Flack finds out his sister is in potentially big trouble and he sure doesn't want everyone else to know about it, so who does he call? That's right, his best friend whom he implicitly trusts and cares about deeply, Danny.

uh......That is true, the Flack thus trusts his kitty, so, he should be conscious call his kitty help him.
And, I don't think Flack trust just his friend.My meaning is, Look Danny's facial expression and tone, he like a elder brother ,care Flack's younger sister. Because.....he is Flack's lover, he hopes to be like Flack in that way, care 'his' younger sister.;)
Kimmychu:
That whenever something not good is going down, he instinctively looks to Flack for help/advice/insight. How awesome is that? It backs up their very strong and real relationship.
Yes!Our cat and dog, always have very strong privity, I bet, Danny on the inside, certain , can guess Flack have what facial expression and viewpoint, need what kind of help .So, the Danny do, him bovine and careful inquiry Flack's younger sister .Because he is same to worry very much, he can consideration Flack awful mood ,as if that also is his.
Kimmychu:
ri89K0y00sIY6.jpg

And somewhere out there, someone's using this image for their Danny/Flack manip. Look at his face! You crop it out and you can totally mistake him for being somewhere else ... and doing something else.

That is true, I like the Flack such expression. OK, I know, he is at abreact his exasperation. but have half of odds is My Don at imagine, his kitty ,at kiss his neck , comfort him sad heart.

uh......That is true, the Flack thus trusts his kitty, so, he should be conscious call his kitty help him.
And, I don't think Flack trust just his friend.My meaning is, Look Danny's facial expression and tone, he like a elder brother ,care Flack's younger sister. Because.....he is Flack's lover, he hopes to be like Flack in that way, care 'his' younger sister.;)

Danny was definitely sensitive and sweet with Sam. I bet Flack has talked about Sam with Danny, maybe expressed his frustrations about some of her choices. So I could see Danny going in there to question Sam with something akin to a brotherly attitude, just because he knows so much from Flack. I don't think Flack talks a lot about his family, but I can see him doing so with Danny.
Yes!Our cat and dog, always have very strong privity, I bet, Danny on the inside, certain , can guess Flack have what facial expression and viewpoint, need what kind of help .So, the Danny do, him bovine and careful inquiry Flack's younger sister .Because he is same to worry very much, he can consideration Flack awful mood ,as if that also is his.

Danny is so sensitive to the moods of others that I bet he did pick up Flack's mood that day. He seemed serious and quiet in the interrogation--much the way Flack was probably feeling.

That is true, I like the Flack such expression. OK, I know, he is at abreact his exasperation. but have half of odds is My Don at imagine, his kitty ,at kiss his neck , comfort him sad heart.

Heh, I bet there are things other than questioning his sister that Flack would much rather have Danny do. Flack is awfully fond of Danny's special brand of comfort. :devil: ;)

OK, who saw tonight's episode? How cute was it that both Danny and Flack bitched about having to wear the hazmat suits. Might Danny's excessive whining be rubbing off on Flack?

But the best was Danny's concern for Flack! When Flack commented that he'd stay away from the desk (and it's radioactive contents!), Danny said something like, "I'd prefer it that way." Awwww, Danny doesn't want his man to get a rash and lose his hair! And, you know, get sick with radiation poisoning. :D I thought that was a rather adorable moment between the two. :D

Anyone have any caps? Was Flack staring? Yeah, yeah, I know--DUH. :lol: ;)

It's amazing that Flack doesn't like looking stupid in the suit - considering some of the ties he wears. :p I kid, I kid.

I thought it was funny that those two are the ones that whined about it. Oh, boys.

That scene where Flack said he was going to stay away was interesting - there are two ways to view Danny's comment. Either he was concerned for Flack or he just wants him to keep his distance in general. Quite frankly, the second explanation doesn't make sense (too random and out of nowhere), so I'm inclined to go with the first - or maybe that Danny doesn't want anybody in the way if he finds something radioactive and decides to dive out of the way. :p

It's amazing that Flack doesn't like looking stupid in the suit - considering some of the ties he wears. :p I kid, I kid.

LOL, you know Flack always thinks he looks great in those ties. :lol: Flack just knows the suit kind of kills his mojo...although he's Flack, so probably not.

I thought it was funny that those two are the ones that whined about it. Oh, boys.

They're so much alike in some ways. They both do not like being inconvenienced.

That scene where Flack said he was going to stay away was interesting - there are two ways to view Danny's comment. Either he was concerned for Flack or he just wants him to keep his distance in general. Quite frankly, the second explanation doesn't make sense (too random and out of nowhere), so I'm inclined to go with the first - or maybe that Danny doesn't want anybody in the way if he finds something radioactive and decides to dive out of the way. :p

Danny's tone was kind of bitchy, but Danny gets bitchy when they banter sometimes. I took it as him wanting Flack to stay away from the radiation, even if there wasn't a lot of it.

But of course, the possibility exists that Flack got way too frisky the night before and Danny is bitchy because he's sore. :devil: The way Flack looks at Danny, you just know he gets carried away sometimes. :devil:

Back