Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

That's a good point on Danny being faster. Yeah, now that I think about it, Danny usually does shoot ahead of Flack. (I'm talking about running. Ruuuuuunning, you pervs. :p :lol: :devil:)

There was the classic Shane Casey chase scene which gave us the following magnificent screencap:

[​IMG]

This chase scene was terrific just for Danny leaping like a frog over Flack to cuff Casey. How many times do you think Danny's had to do such leaping during their more ... horizontal grapplings? :devil: I'm sure such agility and speed will come in handy during those ... position changes. And come on, look at the way Danny's spreading those legs of his! Me thinks he's quite accustomed to doing that when he's alone with Flack, yesyes? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Then there's this chase scene from episode 3x23:

[​IMG]

The glances and smiles they were giving each other just before the chase were adorable. Their sarcastic exchange after cuffing the perp was just as adorable. :D

And speaking of Danny leg spreading ...

[​IMG]

See what I mean? :devil: ;) I'm quite certain our dear Flack is more than appreciative of the way the harness has ... complimented a certain ample portion of Danny's anatomy. :devil: :devil: :devil: Flack probably has an identical set stored in his cupboard for those special moments when he feels like seeing Danny strapped in black leather ... and nothing else. :devil: :lol:

Talk about an excellent, multi-purpose technique for the guys to keep fit, healthy and very satisfied. :devil: :devil: :devil:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, Flack is a gentleman...he always lets Danny go first. :devil: ;)

I love how Danny is kind of leaning forward and sticking his ass out, too. :lol: Danny sure loves to give his man what he wants, doesn't he? :lol: He knows when Flack gets worked up, there's one thing and one thing only he wants to see--Danny's beautiful, round rump. :devil:

I also love how this cap makes it look like Flack and Danny are already going at it. :lol: It certainly illustrated the...jackhammer-ness of Flack's lust for his Danny.

:lol: Even the perp had this expression on his face like, "Are these guys questioning me or flirting with each other?" :lol: The way they kept looking at each other? Total foreplay. :lol:

I love how they totally chose a harness that showcases Danny's ass. Very nicely done, wardrobe. :lol: But I'm sure that Flack does indeed have an identical set at home to put Danny in. :devil: If Danny's ass looks that hot in it when he's wearing jeans...imagine how hot it would look in that harness naked. :devil: Not that Flack would ever let anyone else see...he's very possessive of said Kinkapoodle. :devil:

:lol: I imagine most of the exercise comes after Flack catches his wicked little Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Probably because he enjoys watching Danny letting go first, hm? :devil: :devil: :devil:

(Man, the discussion is getting more and more pervy by the post. :lol:)

Ain't nowhere else for his ass to go but up and straight into Flack. :lol: :devil: Danny just loves sticking his bubblebutt out every chance he gets! And interestingly enough, it's always only around Flack. :devil: :devil: :devil: There was that buttcrack-baring moment, and the time he was in the helicopter searching for evidence while Flack ogled from outside, and that time in the hallway while Danny teased Flack about his 'girlfriend' ... Danny, just bend over and tell Flack to spank you already! :lol: :devil: :cool:

:lol: Fo srs! Take a look at Danny's face too! Is that a satisfied grin or what?

[​IMG]

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. :lol: Danny and Flack look so pumped full of testosterone I'm sure it took more than a mere chase to ... relieve themselves of it. :devil:

Ohohohoh, what if Flack took pictures? :devil: Where do you think he'd keep them? I don't see him keeping any on his phone in case he loses it or it gets nabbed from him. Perhaps he has a special photo album he keeps in a secret place in his apartment that only he and Danny know. :devil:

:lol: That'll depend on *ahem* which particular positions they decide to go for, yesyes? :devil: Certain ones call for Flack to do all the work, while others call for Danny to be the ... bouncy one. :devil: :devil: :devil:

4. Top41

Oh, without a doubt. :devil:

Danny knows what Flack wants, and he takes great pleasure in taunting the poor besotted detective with the sight of it when Flack can't act on his desires! Of course, you know when they both get home at night, Flack heads for that sexy Danny ass with the speed of a heat-seeking missile. :devil:

Danny definitely looks pleased; no doubt Flack's performance is up to par. :devil:

No doubt chasing and catching suspects is their own unique form of foreplay. And when they get home at night...or find a quiet corner of the lab.... :devil:

Think they've ever had a rendezvous at work? I'm thinking Danny is waaaaay too vocal for that, but maybe late at night? On Flack's desk? :devil:

Oh, you know Flack has a stash of naked pics of Danny. They're probably hidden away in a drawer somewhere--but not too hidden, because Flack needs easy access after all. ;) :devil:

I'm sure they switch it up. :devil: I have no doubt Danny is a lazy little thing and likes to make Flack do most of the work, but at the same time, you know Flack loves the sight of his baby bouncing. :devil:

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oooh yes. You know it. :lol: I'm sure they pick their dark corners very carefully, but they definitely arrange the odd late night rendezvous at work. After all, they both work long shifts most of the time, but Flack can only go so long without having his Danny. :devil: :D

I don't post in this thread nearly as often as I should, but I'd just like to post one my favourite screencaps in here. I love Danny and Flack's man-dates, both in 'Personal Foul' and their visit to the bar in season 3. I'm excited for the new season, and I'm hoping that we get more man-dates and lots of lovely D/F moments, not too much to ask? :lol: :D
    [​IMG]

6. Top41

Elsie! Great to see you in here! :D

No doubt Flack scouted out all the places he could enjoy his Kinkapoodle without interruptions late at night. :devil: I'm sure there are plenty of nooks and crannies that he can abscond to with his Danny. :D

I love that cap. They are so looking at each other as though expecting the evening to go a certain way. :devil: Danny's expression totally says, "I know exactly what you want...and I'm going to let you have it after the game." And Flack's so says, "I'm going to get me some sweet Kinkapoodle ass after this game ends." :lol:

Plus, their arms touching? So cute--such an intimate little detail. They're kind of leaning towards each other. The boys--so in love! :D

7. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

This is long time ago, because last week, I can't land here:(:(:(
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes!The Danny apparently does-Please both. in the end, the Danny puts fly the pigeon's time , he say:"Houston....."
    I think that what he make sure hopes that pleasing Don happy!

Oh!sure!Our catamount also equally will get consolation at the time of comforting his dog dog.
    And, I think,our cat and dog habitually use sex comforts each other , I think, and that be the reason that the Danny afterwards treats Rikki with the same way.

OK, you are correct ,that will be a method.The My Don will not give up his small catamount facilely.
    Uh.....Does he need comfort his small catamount a night? I bet, the Flack will sleep because of the weariness go . then....the Kinkapoodle of gossip, will afresh shall he quarrel wake. my meaning is, that be the lovely scene.
    OK, I wager is USD 1, after, the Danny make sure of will give the Flack an embrace.

OK, I know that ,and My Don will for him comfort small catamount's the one night stand the pay one's check!

8. Top41

Good to see you back, ZhuShuaijie! :D

Danny is definitely a people-pleaser. :lol: He managed to help Mac prove his case, and in the evening, I'm sure he made Flack very happy, and helped him forget the stresses of the day. :devil:

I definitely agree. Danny especially seems to think sex can make things better and uses his body to comfort people. I'm sure he's done it with Flack before. And Flack would so be about that! You know there's nothing that would comfort our favorite detective more than sex with his beloved Kinkapoodle. :devil:

Awwww, that would be cute if Flack begged his way back into Danny's bed and had sex with him and promptly fell asleep afterwards...only to wake to Danny complaining again about Flack not sharing all the gossip with him! :lol: Because you know Danny isn't good at letting things go. :lol:

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yes, that is true, they have very very much, different and each aspect's privity.The Flack always by all means, care his kitty, but Danny, he likes with Flack fun , so as with Flack together, he can forget many troublesome affairs, for example Rikki's affair occurrence after.That is that they has love performance.

hahaha..........I only think, I am the only vermin here, but, I discover that I have more the congener.
    "insatiable lust"I like you to describe My Don thus, I bet, that he see his kitty's inbeing, and he forever never satisfy.
    And, I think Danny already custom that, although he will protest against to the Flack, But he know that is null.

"and gaze longingly after Danny's round rump in the hallway."
    Oh, OK, I am have some perplexities, is a Flack to peep his kitty, or does the Danny peep his big dog?
    Hahahaha, in fine in the CSI NY5-3, that be the Flack's back,his kitty's expression . Top, you don't feel,the Danny always window-shop his lover in the work!^_^
    [​IMG]

Oh, thank your reveal Kim, I think me is expect it, and, "sex dolls", a beautiful language, It suit cat dog interrogate criminal's scene , that is very hot.

cachinnation-Ing.....
    OK, I admit, the My Don always is permeated bad idea while face Danny. Evil man , for the sake of his kitty.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
  10. Top41

That is definitely true...Flack does take care of Danny, and likes to make sure, first and foremost, that Danny is safe and happy. Danny turns to Flack for support, but he also does like to have a good time with Flack to forget his troubles. Flack sure does know how to make everything better for his Danny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: So true! Once Flack got to go to Kinkapoodle heaven--"see his kitty's inbeing" is another perfect metaphor :devil: :devil: :devil: -- that first time, I think it was clear that his lust would never be sated. He just wants to have his Danny over and over again. And Danny might make a fuss sometimes, but he loves how much Flack wants him, and the fact that Flack can never seem to get enough!

Definitely Flack taking a long look at Danny's butt! But of course, Danny is putting it out there with just that goal--in the hopes that Flack will stare at him. And does Flack ever disappoint when it comes to staring at Danny? Of course not! :devil:

Flack is definitely an "evil man" when it comes to his beloved Danny, full of naughty, wicked ideas for what he can do with Danny after work...or perhaps just when everyone goes home from work and he and Danny have the office--and Flack's desk--to themselves! :devil: :devil: :devil:

11. csi-flotta

csi-flotta Civilian

Wow I had no idea that such a fantastic place was here,I :adore: this thread, I don't really get online vey much so don't expect lots from me, but know I am here loving you all and DANNY/FLACK!
    Plus I don't have TV any more so I can't watch it, I relie on DVD's but i kind of stopped watching since someone told me that Danny and Looser Linsey get together. Is this true?
    If it is I will still love the show but only have have to have Flack/Danny on the Brain instead of on the screen, Ok I get i'm not making a lot of sense but hey that me sometimes,
    Ok I'm going to shut up know!

12. Top41

Welcome to the thread, csi-flotta! :D It's great to have another Danny/Flack lover here. :D And yeah, Danny might be with the wrong person now, but it's like in the middle of the movie, when the pretty girl goes off with the jerk while the nice guy watches, upset that he's lost her. We all know how the movie ends, though. ;) One of these days, Flack is going to save the day and get his spoiled Kinkapoodle. :lol: :devil: ;)

Speaking of that Kinkapoodle, check out this sour face! That is one mighty displeased Kinkapoodle. :lol: We all know Danny is extremely moody...what do you think Flack has done in the past to elicit that face? What are the top 5 ways Flack pisses off his little princess?

And more importantly, how does he keep from laughing when he sees that angry little face??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Whoa, so much to reply to! :D First:

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: This picture of him will forever crack me up, no matter how many times I look at it! He looks like he's fuming after Flack blurted out he loves hotdogs more than anything else and Danny assumed that meant Flack loved hotdogs more than him. :lol: Oh, Danny, you so cute. No wonder Flack is so enamored with you.

1. Say no to Danny when Danny wants to ride the Jackhammer.
    2. Say, "Damn, I love it when your bubblebutt jiggles," and any variation that implies Danny has a big butt.
    3. Ogle other people and talk about how big their butts are, because the only butt Flack should pay attention to is his.
    4. Eat cakes and baked food that Danny didn't make himself. Danny's got bakin' skills, yo!
    5. Stop paying attention to Danny for more than a few minutes whenever they are in a room together.

Yay, I posty posty pictures from the season five premiere! Yes, first episode of the season and we already have a good Danny/Flack scene. :D

[​IMG]

Danny interviews Flack's sister, Sam, during an investigation into Mac's kidnapping/bank robbery fiasco. I think it's so apt that Danny, of all people from the cast, would be the first to speak to Flack's sister. :) I can understand why Flack would be glad it's Danny rather than the other CSIs. Danny was professional and interviewed her calmly, even when she freaked out a bit.

[​IMG]

Ya know, I'm thinking Danny will get along juuuust fine with the Flacks. ;) :D

If you're wondering whether Danny is aware Flack is watching them ...

[​IMG]

Oh yes, he is! Gotta love that he glances towards Flack after Sam gets worried she might be implicated in something real bad.

I be posting other screencaps later!

14. Top41

Can't you just see Flack following him around all day, going, "But baby, I'd never like hot dogs more than you! I don't like anything more than you!"

That face really is so cute. I'm sure Flack sometimes just takes the direct approach: grabbing the Kinkapoodle and kissing that frown away. :lol:

Love the list, but seriously, when does #1 ever happen? :lol: I can so see #2 though...Flack ogling Danny's butt and Danny getting sour when Flack makes comments. #5 would definitely get poor old Flack in trouble. :lol: Danny has gotten used to his detective staring at him like he's the only thing in the room!

I wonder if Flack orchestrated that so that Danny would meet his sister. No doubt Flack had some control over who questioned her; I bet he asked for Danny specifically. I bet it made Danny feel good that Flack trusted him with something that was so important to him.

I thought Danny went fairly easy on her in the interrogation, while still asking the important questions.

If you're wondering whether Danny is aware Flack is watching them ...

It was cute how when Danny did that, Sam figured out Flack was watching. Danny looking to Flack for guidance even though he couldn't see Flack was cute!

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ooh, that is so Flack. :devil: I think he's the kinda guy who doesn't wait very long to get what he wants. :devil: I remember Eddie Cahill talking about Flack's character and him mentioning that a 'yes no yes no' situation is so not Flack's thing. That says Flack is 1) not the type to let himself be pushed around or walked all over 2) not tolerant of wishy-washy behavior 3) somebody who very likely appreciates straight-forwardness and is straight-forward himself.

So yeah, I can see Danny ranting about something and then Flack grabbing his face and just kissing him until he's completely forgotten what he was talking about. :lol: :devil:

:lol: Me bad, I only realized the sheer impossibility of it a while after I made my post. But hmmm, how about ... they danced the horizontal tango so many times Flack gets worried that Danny might end up hurting himself? Flack can be a gentleman like that. After he's had his helpings of kinka-poodle. :devil: ;)

I considered that, and I concluded he most likely did. It's a very positive sign of trust between them. :D Flack finds out his sister is in potentially big trouble and he sure doesn't want everyone else to know about it, so who does he call? That's right, his best friend whom he implicitly trusts and cares about deeply, Danny. :D

Danny must definitely feel good about that! Flack doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who openly shares info about his personal life, much less his family, at the drop of the hat. So for him to even pick Danny to meet his sister, much less interview her, is a big thing. Heh, there's a plot bunny biting me in the butt already about this ...

Agreed! It's another sign of the deep trust they have, I think. Yeah, Danny couldn't see Flack, but the important thing is that he looked anyway. Like it's become second nature to Danny, ya know? That whenever something not good is going down, he instinctively looks to Flack for help/advice/insight. How awesome is that? :D It backs up their very strong and real relationship. :D

Here are more screencaps from the scene:

[​IMG]

I couldn't help smirking every time I saw Flack's tie in this episode. It's orange ... and it happens to be the exact color I imagined for Flack's tie featured in one of my Danny/Flack stories, Pick Up 101. :devil: Let's just say a certain bespectacled CSI got majorly horny after seeing Flack with the tie, hahahaha! :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

And somewhere out there, someone's using this image for their Danny/Flack manip. :lol: :devil: Look at his face! You crop it out and you can totally mistake him for being somewhere else ... and doing something else. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)