Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, only_true_love! :D Great questions!

only_true_love said:

1. Do you believe that Danny & Flack are both gay? Bi?

I guess I'd say bi, but I don't really see either of them attracted to guys other than each other. I think Flack was probably pretty surprised when he realized he had feelings for Danny--Flack's such a guy's guy, and I bet Danny is the first guy he's ever had a hankering for. As for Danny, I'm less sure there, but I could easily see Flack being his first guy.

2. What made you believe that something was going on between these that is more than just friendship? Was it a wink, a touch, or something that was said?

Flack's staring. I can't remember when I started shipping them though. I think it was later, around the time of "On the Job." The conversation in the diner was what really sold me. The whole thing--from Danny calling Flack, to the way Flack tried to console him, to Danny storming out on him--struck me as something between lovers rather than friends. I don't think I'd ever storm out on a friend like that; there are things we expect our lovers to put up with that our friends wouldn't, and that seemed like one of those things.

3. What was the dirtest moment between these 2. Basically, a moment that even those who are such die hard shippers of these 2 that made you go yes and cheer or even an omg I cant believe.....

Yeah, the scene with the fingerprints from "Love Run Cold" would definitely be it. Danny was clearly teasing Flack and Flack was so clearly turned on.

4. And one of my fav. questions that love fans discuss is how would you like to see this ship become canon? Something over a case, etc.??

I don't think it would ever happen, and I'm not sure I would want it to, but playing with hypotheticals...I think Flack would need to fess up. Danny is always getting himself into trouble and Flack is always rescuing him. So I'd love to see one of those extreme situations lead to Flack just spilling his heart out to Danny.

Kimmychu said:

flacksmirkingatdannypn6.jpg

:D Flack's expression always says it all!

That was such a cute scene! :D Danny wasn't even trying to be funny--he was being saucy and pouty and Flack just loved it. It really is a sign of true love that Flack finds Danny's bratty behavior adorable.

Kimmychu said:
poison_girl said:
... the 'Yeah' for Flack implied more than just 'I like how you lifted the fingerprints out of the shinny car', it was more like a 'I like how you showed me you ass while you lifted the fingerprints out of the shinny car'

3030481cu3.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Tell me, is that an innocent expression on Flack's face?

No, I didn't think so. :devil: :lol:

That cap really makes it obvious that Flack was checking out Danny's shapely posterior and not paying any attention to what Danny was actually doing. Flack is such a horndog. :lol: I love the guy--it's so obvious where his attention lies. :devil:

Flack: *thinking* Mmm, Danny backside.
Danny: Ya like that?
Flack: *jolts out of his Danny-in-the-shower fantasy* Yeeaaaah.

I really, really wish someone could make a short clip of that moment, just so it can be uploaded somewhere for all D/F fans to watch and hear. The way Danny said, "Ya like that?" and the way it took Flack a moment to answer him ... yeah, it was hot. :devil:

Yeah, and his voice was all breathy and excited like he'd clearly been thinking about something else rather than what Danny was doing with the prints. His mind was probably on shoving Danny up against a car and taking him. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love that scene, I really do. Seriously, the way Flack said "yeah" just made me raise an eyebrow--it's right up there with the dorky wave in the list of things that reeeeally don't seem like they usually work that way between two friends. :p I mean, I'm going to look at things through a different lens when I'm slashing it up and all--but I really can't think of a logical, non-slashy sort of reason for Flack to use that particular tone when he said it. It sounded to me like Flack was veeery impressed with Danny getting a bit aggressive--and then realizing after-the-fact that he'd been manipulating the situation.

Happens a lot when you're around, eh Don? :devil: I'm sure you always get tricked by it, too--never quite realizing what Danny's up to until you're backed against the wall and Danny's being a naughty little minx. :devil:

Back to the cap where Danny's taking the fingerprint, though--I just found myself sitting here and staring at his back. That shirt is insanely form-fitting, and I imagine Flack would have no trouble being mesmerized by the sight of Danny's shoulderblades moving under the fabric while he's thinking about other times that he'd be looking at Danny's back from that particular angle and how hot it would be...

:devil:

In fact, I could see Danny leaning to take the fingerprint and, seeing just how close Don was standing on that public street, grinning wickedly to himself because he knows just what Don is thinking about. (Seriously, Don, is there a lack of space? :devil: I mean really, Danny can't even bend down right in front of the window, he's got to go at an angle because otherwise his ass would be backed RIGHT up to Don's crotch--convenient, but not wise given that they're in public with their badges on. :devil:) Then, of course, he'd have to be a saucy little minx and say something that would stir poor Don into even more of a frenzy. :devil: Can't you just hear Danny asking Don if he *cough* 'likes that' when they're otherwise occupied?

Poor Don, Danny is such an evil little man-whore. :lol:

Guh, I just scrolled up to look at the picture again and had the mental image of Flack leaning down to kiss the back of Danny's neck. *is dead*

What are these two doing to me?! I have things I should be taking care of right now, and instead I'm staring at a screencap and thinking all sorts of cute and/or naughty thoughts about these guys. Perhaps they should be punished for distracting me--in fact, maybe they should punish each other. :devil:

Omigod I always knew there was a lot of love going on between the boys but that scene with Don's not so subtle YEAH sealed it! I remember watching it with my other half and he looked at gobsmacked asking if Don and Danny was going to kiss now :lol:
Faylinn said:
What are these two doing to me?! I have things I should be taking care of right now, and instead I'm staring at a screencap and thinking all sorts of cute and/or naughty thoughts about these guys. Perhaps they should be punished for distracting me--in fact, maybe they should punish each other. :devil:

Oh you are not alone I was so bored yesterday and messed around in photoshop and did this. God I need a life!

vlcsnap-50446copy.jpg

vlcsnap-34790copy.jpg

Faylinn said:
(Seriously, Don, is there a lack of space? I mean really, Danny can't even bend down right in front of the window, he's got to go at an angle because otherwise his ass would be backed RIGHT up to Don's crotch--convenient, but not wise given that they're in public with their badges on. :devil:)

Now that is one excellent observation. :devil: :devil: :devil: *scrolls up to see how close Danny's ass is to Flack's crotch* :lol:

... holy cow, if Danny hadn't stooped and bent over the usual way ... they would both have been arrested for public indecency to the tenth degree. :eek: :devil: :lol:

Althea! :D Your boyfriend saying that is hilarious. He's a great guy, don't let 'im go. ;) And those manips, I'm impressed! Great work! Here are the icons I made based on althea's manips:

altheaicon01is1.jpg

altheaicon02ou5.jpg

Thank you so much for the permission to turn them into icons, girl! :)

Seriously, Flack would have been perfect for comforting Danny in Run Silent, Run Deep. Just look at that!

althea, awsome manips! Great work :D Kimmy, same goes for the icons.

1. Do you believe that Danny & Flack are both gay? Bi?
Well, according to canon, they're both interested in women, which rules out being gay, so I'd have to go with bi, because there's definitely attraction between them.

2. What made you believe that something was going on between these that is more than just friendship? Was it a wink, a touch, or something that was said?
It's everything :lol: I don't think there's any one specific moment that did it for me.

3. What was the dirtest moment between these 2. Basically, a moment that even those who are such die hard shippers of these 2 that made you go yes and cheer or even an omg I cant believe.....
Um, yeah, gotta go with the 'Ya like that?' 'Yeah' moment :devil:

4. And one of my fav. questions that love fans discuss is how would you like to see this ship become canon? Something over a case, etc.??
I'm going to have to agree with the others, I wouldn't want to see it become canon. Canon ships, IMO, never turn out well. Also, in this instance, it would create such a big uproar about having a 'gay couple' be a canon ship in such a popular, prime-time tv series, that isn't primarily about 'gay people', and it wouldn't really be about them at all. No, I think it's best left to our imaginations.

althea, those are fantastic! :D I especially love the second one. It looks like Flack is whispering words of love to Danny. So romantic and sweet! I could totally see Flack comforting Danny like that--Danny really does seem to bring out Flack's tender side in a way no one else does.

Kimmychu said:
Faylinn said:
(Seriously, Don, is there a lack of space? I mean really, Danny can't even bend down right in front of the window, he's got to go at an angle because otherwise his ass would be backed RIGHT up to Don's crotch--convenient, but not wise given that they're in public with their badges on. :devil:)

Now that is one excellent observation. :devil: :devil: :devil: *scrolls up to see how close Danny's ass is to Flack's crotch* :lol:

... holy cow, if Danny hadn't stooped and bent over the usual way ... they would both have been arrested for public indecency to the tenth degree. :eek: :devil: :lol:

Flack sure is standing close and admiring the view, isn't he? I think he was probably wishing Danny would bend over the normal way, so he could brush up against that sexy ass of Danny's. :devil: Danny knows the effect that would have on Flack, though, and knows they have to behave in public. :devil: ;)

But the expression on Flack's face is definitely appreciative! :devil: And that t-shirt is not only tight but thin. I think Flack was definitely enjoying seeing his baby at that angle. :devil:

It seems like Flack gets in Danny's personal space a lot. I love the caps from "Heroes" where Flack is leaning in over Danny's shoulder to look at some evidence in the lab. They're soooo close. And it looks so natural. I'm sure there are other instances where Flack has gotten very close to his Danny. He did in 413, of course, to make Danny listen to him. :devil:

Top41 said:
I love the caps from "Heroes" where Flack is leaning in over Danny's shoulder to look at some evidence in the lab. They're soooo close.

flacklookingoverdannyssem3.jpg

:D Look at how Danny's leaning into him. It's almost like ...

Danny: Locker room. Five minutes.
Flack: *bites lower lip* Ya got it, babe.

There's also this one:

223142se3vx6.jpg

Such perfect heights for each other. :D Flack, the perfect nuzzly-in-the-chest height and Danny, the perfect cuddly-in-the-arms height. ;) :D

Can I just say that pictures of the boys just make me grin from ear-to-ear? :D :D :D Look how perfect they are for each other! How happy they are to be together. So cute. :D :D :D

Kimmychu said:

:D Look at how Danny's leaning into him. It's almost like ...

Danny: Locker room. Five minutes.
Flack: *bites lower lip* Ya got it, babe.

I love that one. I love how even though it's so simple--Flack is leaning over Danny to look at evidence while Danny tells him about it--so much can be read from their body language. Danny looks so passive and pliant, Flack so strong and heroic. Flack WILL make everything better. Period. And Danny knows that he will. :D

There's also this one:

223142se3vx6.jpg

Such perfect heights for each other. :D Flack, the perfect nuzzly-in-the-chest height and Danny, the perfect cuddly-in-the-arms height. ;) :D

They really are made for each other. They fit together so well, physically and metaphorically. You just know Danny loves putting his head on Flack's shoulder, and that Flack loves enveloping his adorable little Kinkapoodle in his arms.

I love how close Flack gets to Danny, too. There are no boundaries with them. There just aren't. :D

EDIT: It looks like Flack's right hand could easily be on Danny's back or on his ass, and his left could be holding Danny's left hand, or stroking it lightly. :devil: ;)

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the manips now you all know where my mind is at.

Now if only Flack would move his head a little to the inside he would be in a perfect position to plant a soft kiss on Danny's pouty lips :devil: *dying*

OMG, after watching episode 4x14, I just had to post this:

414hu4.jpg

Is that not Flack's most horrific tie yet?! :eek: Even his gorgeousness could not stop me from going, "GAH, WHAT IN HADES IS THAT TRAVESTY?!"

Ya think Danny bought the tie to scare away the competition? :lol:

To cleanse your eyes, I give you Flack in matching clothes and sexy black leather:

csicapsbstflackanddannyjt9.jpg

Oh and him doing what he loves most: Danny-staring. :devil:

I really wish I could make a more coherent, thoughtful post in order to earn some more street cred on this forum, but really, my only thought was that Flack looks REALLY good in leather.:devil: Why hasn't there been more leather on the various CSI's? Really, that's the crime here.

But to make it at least a little on topic, I finished watching the first two discs of season one, and will watch the next two whenever Netflix send them to me, and I noticed something.

In the very first episode where we see Danny and Flack together, Mac is giving orders to his troops on where to examine the room, he tells Flack to go and interview someone and Danny just HAS to steal a glace as he leaves. He doesn't bother doing that to anyone else.

And there was another a few episodes later... Flack and Danny were in PD and the suspect had just left. Danny gets up to leave, finishes talking to Flack and pats him on the arm as he leaves. I think he smirked too. It was just SO out of context.

Just jump him already.

althea said:
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the manips now you all know where my mind is at.

Now if only Flack would move his head a little to the inside he would be in a perfect position to plant a soft kiss on Danny's pouty lips :devil: *dying*

I know!!! Those lips, those sexy lips. I bet Flack is very, very fond of them. :devil: And it would be so easy for Flack to turn his head and just steal a kiss. :devil:

jay said:
In the very first episode where we see Danny and Flack together, Mac is giving orders to his troops on where to examine the room, he tells Flack to go and interview someone and Danny just HAS to steal a glace as he leaves. He doesn't bother doing that to anyone else.

Awwww, so cute! I think someone may have screencapped that ages ago, but it's been a while.

And there was another a few episodes later... Flack and Danny were in PD and the suspect had just left. Danny gets up to leave, finishes talking to Flack and pats him on the arm as he leaves. I think he smirked too. It was just SO out of context.

Heh, I love that cap! I'll have to rewatch that scene again--"Rain" was really the first episode they worked together for an extended period of time I believe. That moment when Danny reaches out with his hand and Flack just looks up at him--so cute! :D It looks like Flack wants to pull Danny into his lap. :devil:

I rewatched 413 yesterday--just the Danny/Flack parts. :lol: A few things I noticed:

Danny says something like, "Flack, I know. I know that, Flack." Something like that--he says Flack's name twice. It's really cute.

Flack's stance is so aggressive and dominating in that scene. He walks up to Danny and when Danny tries to walk away, telling Flack he never saw him, Flack follows and plants himself right by Danny. And when Danny turns over half the list, he gives Danny a long, hard look that says, "We are doing this my way."

Danny looks really upset when he ignores Flack's call. :(

When Danny positions himself between Rikki and Ollie, his eyes keep moving to Flack. It's like he's saying, "Don't shoot her" and "Keep me safe" all in one look.

Flack really does get rough with Danny afterwards. He pulls him off Ollie and kind of deposits him on the ground, but then when he's telling Danny he has to bring Rikki in and it looks like Danny is going to pace or walk away, Flack puts out his hand and kind of keeps Danny in place. There's definitely a physicality to this scene--Flack's almost trying to...not quite intimidate Danny, but force him to pay attention.

Flack's whole face lights up when Danny walks into the precinct with Rikki, and poor Angell is kinda forgotten. :eek:

Danny gives Flack a look like, "I hope you're happy now" before he walks away from Flack's desk. Poor Flack is gonna be logging a lot of couch time. :(

Flack sighs after Danny leaves.

jay said:
my only thought was that Flack looks REALLY good in leather. :devil:

Oh, yes, he so does. :devil: Many tears were shed across the world when Flack left behind his leather jacket. :lol:

rain2gq0.jpg

:D Awww, Danny brushed his fingers against Flack. It's a shame they're no longer touchy feely like in season one. I must admit Danny and Flack still tackle perps together like there's no tomorrow! Oh, and Danny still shows off his ass to Flack every chance he gets. :devil: :lol:

Top41 said:
Danny looks really upset when he ignores Flack's call. :(

csiny41361iy7.jpg

You just gotta wonder why he'd be so torn up about ignoring Flack, right? He'd been ignoring Montana's calls too so ya gotta wonder why it's his reaction to Flack's call that gets the spotlight. ;)

Danny gives Flack a look like, "I hope you're happy now" before he walks away from Flack's desk. Poor Flack is gonna be logging a lot of couch time.

csiny41393qt8.jpg

:lol: Yep. Now we know what an annoyed kinka-poodle looks like.

Kimmychu said:

rain2gq0.jpg

How cute are they? I love how Danny is looking down and Flack's just staring at him. So many ways that could be interpreted. :lol: Is Flack really excited to see Danny? :D ;)

:D Awww, Danny brushed his fingers against Flack. It's a shame they're no longer touchy feely like in season one. I must admit Danny and Flack still tackle perps together like there's no tomorrow! Oh, and Danny still shows off his ass to Flack every chance he gets. :devil: :lol:

Oh yes he does! And Flack got pretty physical with Danny in "All in the Family." :devil: Flack also seems willing to break boundaries with Danny--he breaks into his apartment, he traces his cell phone, he's forceful and authoritative with Danny--there's definitely a comfort level there between them.

csiny41361iy7.jpg

You just gotta wonder why he'd be so torn up about ignoring Flack, right? He'd been ignoring Montana's calls too so ya gotta wonder why it's his reaction to Flack's call that gets the spotlight. ;)

Because Flack is the one willing to go to hell and back for him? :D Because he knows how much Flack cares about him? Because he knows Flack will track his sweet little ass down anyway? :lol:

csiny41393qt8.jpg

:lol: Yep. Now we know what an annoyed kinka-poodle looks like.

That's the look! :lol: That is one Not. Pleased. Kinkapoodle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That look totally says, "You're on the couch tonight, buddy."

Poor Flack. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back