Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me to say this but, if Flack almost dying hasn't woken Danny up to the reality of how fragile and short life can be and how wasteful it is to allow fear and doubt to influence his feelings for Flack ... what else is there that can? Danny, you silly boy, Flack will probably jump in front of another bomb if it means keeping you safe. That's love!
Maybe if Danny gets hospitalized and when he wakes up, the first face he sees is Flack. If Danny had Mac to keep him from staying with Flack (he's the boss after all LOL), Flack would insist to stay.

^There's no way in hell Flack would leave Danny's side if something happened to Danny. I actually think the whole team would probably stay too--Danny's kind of the heart of the team, and everyone seems to really care about him or relate to him in some personal way.

But Flack? Can you imagine if Danny was in the hospital? Flack would be beside himself.

I keep coming back to it but...

Danny goes missing and what does Flack do? Break into his apartment. :lol: Flack kind of has a bit of a caveman complex when it comes to Danny, doesn't he? No one hurts that man's Kinkapoodle, no one.

Top41 said:
I rewatched "The Deep" tonight and was reminded of another instance where Flack rescued Danny--when Mac was going too far in his interrogation of one of the would-be bombers, Danny was just kind of standing helplessly by, not sure of what to do. Well, in swoops his own personal Superman, Don Flack, to pull Mac out of there before Mac did something truly criminal! I love the way Danny puts his head in his hand in relief after Flack walks in, and then how Flack shuts the door behind him after he's got Mac out of there, in a protective gesture. Flack keeps Danny safe--from everything.

csiny40289rv4.jpg

That was one of many favorite moments from the episode for me. :) The awesome part was that Flack didn't look the slightest bit surprised, like, "Whoa!" He just came in, behaved like nothing was wrong and Mac slamming a perp up against the wall was the most normal thing in the world and defused the situation with a single line. Yeah, Flack closing the door the instant Mac came out of the room does stand out. The perp was obviously down for the count after a chokehold like that, so the only reason Flack would be so hasty to close the door is to give Danny some space to regain composure or something.

Aww, when he doesn't have the opportunity to talk with his kinka-poodle, Flack speaks to him in action instead.

Seriously, what regular friend goes to the point of breaking into a friend's apartment just to check and see whether said friend is alright? That's the action of a man who's worried sick about someone he cares for very deeply! He'd be technically breaking the law by doing a B&E into Danny's apartment. Sure, he asked the superintendent to open the door for him, but Flack had no warrant or anything official to allow him to request that in the first place. Moreover, this is Flack, whose job is to uphold the law even if it means arresting his own former mentor like he did in the season one episode, The Fall. But look, the instant Danny's in danger, Flack immediately places Danny as top priority and is willing to break/bend the law just to make sure Danny is safe. Awwwwww, Flack, you so in love.

I actually think the whole team would probably stay too--Danny's kind of the heart of the team, and everyone seems to really care about him or relate to him in some personal way.
Yeah, he's like the little baby of the team. Fragile, awkward, cute lol, and idk, you can't help but get worried about Danny. Trouble seems to find him, not the other way around.

Hmm... I wonder if they writers are aware of how (the spoilers) are coming across to the fans.

regarding Flack doing a B&E into Danny's apartment. I think technically it could be counted exigent circumstances (or something like that). I mean, Flack is doing this because he (probably) believes that Danny is in danger. Maybe he thinks he's done something stupid. And in that case, a cop would be allowed enter without a warrant. (eg if say a cop heard a gunshot inside a building he wouldn't need a warrant to go in and investigate). Although I doubt Flack is worrying too much about legalities at time like this!

Okay, I just had to quote this from the CSI Files article, CSI:NY Goes On Without Writers:

When the Writers Guild of America (WGA) went on strike November 5, the crew of New York was halfway through the twelfth episode, "Happily Never After". According to sources, the show's "non-writing producers" completed the remaining two episodes.

That's episode 13 and 14! To those who have spoilers in their hands, dudes, it's a very big possibility that the writers didn't edit the scripts for the episodes before the strike went official! :D You guys know what this might mean, don'tcha? :D

(Yeah, the above is pertinent to what we've been discussing about in the spoiler boxes since we're all wondering whether the scenes might drastically change when episode 13 airs. :) Things still remain to be seen, but it's looking good right now!)

Cool, thanks for the info, Ceindreadh! I guess Flack doing a B&E into Danny's apartment will only be legit in this case if he hears something suspicious going on, eh? Based on the spoilers though, Danny doesn't seem to be inside his apartment at all, so Flack ... you is naughty for going into Danny's apartment without permission. :p Even the superintendent objected to it because Danny's a cop! :lol:

One of my big fears concerning 413 episode was that producers or scripters took off that scene. If the strike was after they wrote it but before they edited there are more probabilities they're going to let it as it was. Thanks Kimmy for the good news ;) Anyway, now that I'm writting in a spolier box I'd like to say I'd love to see how Don take Danny home after finding him and how he explains how he entered there before.

So now that Faylinn and Kimmychu know my secret, I think I'll be shipping D/F more. :devil:

I'm looking forward to the scene in 413. The chemistry between Danny and Flack will make the scene go well, and it's always great to see the two together. I don't think the producers will cut it, being that there are no producers producing. :eek:

Ceindreadh, I read your fic! I liked it a lot. :)

Heheh, I really don't know whether they can still change any part of the script after the writers go on strike. I doubt it, since in the very same article it's clear from that exec story editor that the teams are close and the post-production staff would most likely respect the strike and not write either when their writers aren't. *shrug* I guess we'll know for certain when the episode airs in January. :) Either way, whatever Carmine and Eddie do as their characters, they're gonna give their best like always.

Yay, a new Danny/Flack story! I will go read it soon, Ceindreadh. :D

Poison_girl, your banner is so blue and pretty! Flack certainly has big, lovely eyes, doesn't he?

I'm hopeful there will be a scene in the episode where Flack finds Danny and they talk a little, at least. After Flack breaking into Danny's apartment, it would so anti-climatic to not show anything, ya know? I, too, would love to see how Flack explains breaking into Danny's apartment. :lol: Very wistful thinking, but if Flack says, "It's 'cause I care 'bout you, Dan! Haven't you figured that out by now?!" it'd make my New Year's. :D :D :D

And vegaslights! :D Welcome to the D/F thread! So nice to have you here. (You surprised me, man. Didn't expect to see you post so soon. :lol:)

Eh? There are no producers producing? :confused: Do you mean that Zuiker, Veasey and Lenkov are the only producers allowed to make any changes to the scripts? Innnnnnterestiiiiing.

^Oh, it's not my first time. :D :lol: I've been here many times before. :p

If I read this article correctly, then 4x12 and 4x13 were done without the writers/producers. Which seems very hard to do. :lol: I really doubt they would cut the scene though, I mean "that" scene out of all the others?

:confused:

Everyone at discuss in 4*13 concerning the affair of the Danny and Flack?
Now I do not want appear the comment.
I want first complementarity me ago standpoint: the Danny does not love the Lindsay.
Because in 4*11,the Danny refused the consolation of Lindsay.And is at he most need person time of comfort!He would to Mac confide, also do not wish to say more with that woman!
And Lindsay know at the Danny have bother of time,still can with someone else badinage.I do not know this meaning what!The Lindsay also not love the Danny?
In 2*20
At the Danny fall across bother time.the Flack concern and misgivings of expression .
In 3*11
The Danny by eviction locale, Facial expressions of Flack.
this all explains Flack just is most concern the Danny person.
Perhaps at that time the Danny think at most of is Flack.I dare bet, subsequently, the Danny all to nothing the at Flack bosom the cry.

Gary Sinise *is* a producer, right? And the first scene of "Blink" was his input. Not to mention Carmine and Eddie being the masters of improv. Either way, these two are going to make the most of the material given to them.

Not sure if this needs a spoiler box but.... what if the tables are turned? Would Danny "break into" Flack's apartment to find him?

The episodes were finished by 'non-writing producers', meaning that they did have producers--just not WGA members. Most writer-producers are still staying out of work at this point, I believe, to show 'solidarity' (to use their phrase).

So yes, the episode had producers, it just wasn't anybody who's out picketing. ;)

I'm looking forward to the final few produced episodes anyway, and we'll see what they have in store for us when they air. :p

vegaslights, dahling, it's good to see you. *kiss kiss* :p (And yes, I love that avatar. ;))

Zhu, I definitely think that Flack is the one Danny turns to when he's having a personal crisis--and heck, we've seen it before, so canon supports the idea. ;) And lord knows we've seen Flack's, ah, concern for Danny a number of times. :p

Took me a while to get here but I'm generally being wary of spoilers. We're the most behind with NY, which is a shame.

Anyway, I've decided that nah, it's okay, I generally come across spoilers more on other places than here anyway.

So! This is me. I've been shipping Danny with Flack since forever - first because they were my two instant favs and I always ship my favs, and then because of all the hints. I've never shipped anything canon, and out of the ships I support, this ship probably has the most hints and everything to back it up. I mean come on. :) even if they're not really in lovelove, they love each other, and that's just as obvious as the sky being blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back