Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, Flack just wants to loosen Danny up when he's all tense. (previous sentence can be interpreted in other ways lol)

Flack makes Danny smile. That is what makes them unique. And come on.... their smiles towards each other... seem different than their other smiles (geddit? LOL)

;;edit;;
I just watched Mirabella-arrow-artist case (baaaad with titles) and I was wondering how Danny would have reacted at Flack's: "I slept with a lot of women...." line haha.

hmmm... maybe he'd be intrigued...

Danny and Don would make such a perfect couple, but I think I would die if it really happened, lol.

Could you imagine if they actually kissed on screen? My heart would just stop beating :rolleyes: *daydreams*

^Welcome to the ship, VelvetRose! :D And yes...a kiss would be heavenly! Can't you just imagine Flack taking Danny into his arms and leaning down and just kissing Danny passionately? I can totally see it. Now I just want to see it on screen... ;) :devil:

Lorelai, I definitely agree that Flack has something of a hero-complex. He clearly likes to be the strong, in-charge one. And, well--has there ever been more of a damsel-in-distress than Danny? Flack's adorable little Kinkapoodle always seems to find himself in trouble, emotionally or physically. And who is always right there to save him? Flack. :D :D :D

Kimmychu said:
Hmmm, why is Flack so forgiving of Danny ... only logical answer I got is that Flack loves Danny to bits. :D Really, what kind of guy just smiles like a lovestruck loon when another guy snaps at him or is short-tempered with him? This is Flack we're talking about here, the no-BS homicide detective who doesn't let anyone push him around or backtalk him. (Except Danny, naturally.) And c'mon, what kind of guy stares at another guy like Flack stares at Danny?

I know! I seriously think part of it is that Flack's just head-over-heels for Danny and everything Danny does is cute or adorable. I mean, we've never even seen Flack get frustrated with Danny...and as adorable as Danny is, he can be frustrating sometimes. But Flack just seems to be crazy about him, period. It's so cute. :D The way he looks at Danny is so darn sexy!

na13.jpg

That is not a look a regular friend gives another regular friend. That is a look that says, "Look at me, Danny, can't ya see how much I want you?" :devil:

No kidding! :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean, look at that expression on his face! Those are some damn dirty thoughts running through Flack's mind! :devil: I also think he's wondering whether Danny's wearing underwear or not. Given the lustful expression on Flack's face, I'm guessing he's thinking Danny might not be. ;) :devil:

And of course, there's this:

CSI-CAPSFlackfunnywavetoDanny.jpg

:lol: I dare anyone to show me another TV male character who's smiled and waved like that at another TV male character. :lol: That is his wave of pure happiness at seeing his favorite person in the world, no doubt about it. (And it's just the sweetest thing that Danny waved back too.)

I know! Look at the smitten expression on his face. That's a guy waving to the guy he's just crazy about. That's a "my pretty baby is here!" wave. Awwwww.... :D :D :D

Hmmm, as for whether Flack is too forgiving ... I dunno. On one hand, sometimes Danny does seem rather unappreciative of Flack. Perhaps I should put it as he seems to take Flack's support for granted sometimes. Ya kinda get the feeling he dares to vent on Flack because, unlike other people in his life, he's certain that Flack is the one person who'll never abandon him. And that alone says a great deal about Danny's feelings for Flack, no? ;)

So on the other hand, I think it's more a matter of Flack understanding Danny on a much higher level than everybody else does. He doesn't take any of Danny's outbursts personally because he knows it's not about him and he knows Danny isn't attacking him in any way, just releasing frustration in the fastest way he knows how. That, and perhaps Flack even enjoys being the person Danny vents on ... direct proof that Danny trusts him enough to open up like that, ya know? Something like, "Of all the people in the world, Danny comes to me. Yeaaah. :D"

I think Flack loves it that Danny trusts him enough to come to him. I really think he loves that he's the one who Danny confides in, the one who Danny needs--it goes back to the hero complex, I guess. And I think it does show how much Danny trusts him. And I agree that he takes it all in stride...he knows Danny is moody. I also think he definitely finds Danny's moods cute, but he also knows when to take Danny seriously and not just smile and kind of laugh to himself. Flack really gets Danny.

Which of the boys was it that said they were "two sides of the same personality"? I should know that--it was from one of my interviews :lol: --but I can't remember at the moment. Either way, I think that's dead on. Soulmates works too. ;) :D

Yes, Flack is more than strong enough to deal with Danny's issues and hey, at the end of the day, he knows Danny will always return to him, no matter what happens. :)

He always does, just like Flack always saves Danny. So romantic! :D

penguinpie said:
Most of the time, Flack just seems amused by Danny's antics. A lot of the time when Danny's a surly little moppet, Flack seems to be struggling not to laugh. He's often grinning or smirking. I think he knows that Danny's moods are seldom personal, they're just a symptom of Danny's highly strung personality.

teasesmilevk5.jpg

Hear, hear! :D

That really is the perfect way to describe it--Danny's pouting really does make Flack smile. And that smile--wow! Just look at the way he looks at Danny--sure, there's amusement, but you can tell just how smitten he is when he looks at Danny. There's joy in Flack's eyes.

Lorelai said:
Flack's got a bit of a hero complex ... That's why he's always there for everyone when they need a shoulder to lean on. He's been there for Stella, for Mac through all his Peyton - 333 caller saga not to mention S3. He came running when Hawkes and Danny had that accident.

Good observation! Even Mac goes to him for support. How about that? Flack the Pillar of Support. What ever will the CSIs do without Flack? :p

Getting back to this...yeah. Flack is kind of the superhero among them. I love how he raced to see if Danny and Hawkes were okay in "The Deep"--and I also loved the look of relief on his face when he saw Danny was okay. Not that he doesn't care about Hawkes, but his Danny always seems to be first and foremost in his mind. Think about "Snow Day" and how he rushed the warehouse as soon as it became clear the hostage takers were going to hurt Danny.

So, Danny is exactly what he needs. A 24/7/356 hands full job! And Danny, when he's not depressed cause he's in trouble he's pissed, frustrated or sulky! He needs Flack to keep him centered, keep his ass safe,and heal his broken soul. They need each to survive. U take one and the other one will slowly die on the inside. That's what makes them so beautiful. They are a perfect match. They make each other happy. (not so sure they realize that though)

AWWWWWW. :D Indeed they are a perfect match. :D I think they do know they make each other happy. Maybe they're just not ready to move beyond the close friendship level into being lovers yet.

I think Flack is ready. I think he's been ready from day one--it's Danny who seems confused or afraid. Danny knows he needs Flack, but if he takes that big leap and gets into a relationship with Flack and something goes wrong, he'd be losing the one person that he trusts completely. I don't think Danny could deal with losing Flack, and Flack? I think the one thing that would make Flack cry would be losing Danny. The only time that tough exterior of his ever falters is when Danny is in danger. "Wait, wait, wait!" anyone? Have you guys ever heard Flack so panicked???

chaostheory08 said:
Basically, Flack just wants to loosen Danny up when he's all tense. (previous sentence can be interpreted in other ways lol)

My mind interpreted it the other way. ;) :devil: I have a dirty mind. :eek: :lol: But I think Flack loves loosening Danny up. ;) :devil:

Flack makes Danny smile. That is what makes them unique. And come on.... their smiles towards each other... seem different than their other smiles (geddit? LOL)

They do have special smiles for each other, don't they? I've never seen Flack beam at anyone else the way he does at Danny, and Danny just looks at Flack with these wide, trusting eyes. They're just the perfect couple! :D Bring on that kiss. ;) :D

chaostheory08 said:

Bwahahaah! Naughty girl. :devil: Knowing Flack and his ... endurance, I think Danny will be more pliable than marshmallow by the time Flack's done with ... loosening him. :devil:

Hehehe, we already have an example of Flack's smile at Danny up there and that was when Danny was all pouty too! :D Even when Danny's annoyed, he doesn't do the extreme eyebrow furrow thing like he does whenever he's with someone else. For example:

mstb4kg3.jpg

This is after Flack explained something he obviously knows and he said, "I know that, Flack!" :lol: And look! Even then, he's doing the cute pouty thing because he knows how sexy it looks to Flack. :devil:

;;edit;;
I just watched Mirabella-arrow-artist case (baaaad with titles) and I was wondering how Danny would have reacted at Flack's: "I slept with a lot of women...." line haha.

Danny: Don, you had better end that sentence with, 'in the past' ... *sharpens kitchen knives*

:lol: ;)

And hello, VelvetRose! Welcome to the Danny/Flack thread! :) Oh yes, a kiss between Danny and Flack on screen will blow minds everywhere!

Top41 said:[/i]
Which of the boys was it that said they were "two sides of the same personality"?

It was Carmine. :D Please to be letting me quote him directly from his latest CSI Files interview:

(Talking about the relationship between Danny and Flack, as well as his relationship with Eddie ;) ...) So that's how we look at each other, two different ends of a style, of a person in one sense, but both admire the other.

Awwww, how can you not love the way this guy talks about relationships? And this is Danny and Flack he's talking about here! :D 'Of a person in one sense'?! Could it be any more intimate than that?

I think Flack is ready. I think he's been ready from day one--it's Danny who seems confused or afraid. Danny knows he needs Flack, but if he takes that big leap and gets into a relationship with Flack and something goes wrong, he'd be losing the one person that he trusts completely. I don't think Danny could deal with losing Flack, and Flack? I think the one thing that would make Flack cry would be losing Danny.

Hmmm. Yeah, Flack's face sure says it all, doesn't it? :lol: I never thought about things that way, Danny being afraid of losing Flack in case them becoming lovers goes wrong somewhere. I just don't see it ever going wrong, ya know? Flack seems like he's fallen in love damn hard with Danny, the once in a lifetime, for an entire lifetime kind of way. If something actually went wrong, I see it as an outside factor that intrudes and stirs up trouble rather than either guy having their feelings fade. Just looking at Flack's face, and the way Danny trusts him so much ... this isn't some fleeting thing between them. It's inevitable and permanent. :D

The only time that tough exterior of his ever falters is when Danny is in danger. "Wait, wait, wait!" anyone? Have you guys ever heard Flack so panicked???

I've been wondering about this side of Flack showing up in canon. The only other time I can recall where Flack displayed some sign of panic for Danny's safety is in Trapped. Ya know, that scene where Danny's being held hostage and Stella and Flack burst in with guns blazing? Flack totally froze in that moment. And if people wanna say it's not a Danny thing for Flack in that scene, think about the beginning of Snow Day where Flack raids that warehouse. He was face to face with a guy who had a giant-ass gun just like his and he didn't freeze at all. In fact, he was super gung-ho and shot the guy in the end when he had no other choice.

And knowing what might very well be coming up in episode 4x13 ... yeah. Flack goes into super-protective primitive mode the instant Danny is in danger. :)

They do have special smiles for each other, don't they? I've never seen Flack beam at anyone else the way he does at Danny, and Danny just looks at Flack with these wide, trusting eyes. They're just the perfect couple!

35468473oh9fc7.jpg

bscap0380qr3kc7.jpg

:D :D :D

Kimmychu said:
Bwahahaah! Naughty girl. :devil: Knowing Flack and his ... endurance, I think Danny will be more pliable than marshmallow by the time Flack's done with ... loosening him. :devil:

Flack isn't known as the Jackhammer for nothing, now is he? :devil: And Danny's waddle didn't appear out of thin air, did it? :devil: I think Flack spends copious amounts of time "loosening" Danny up. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hehehe, we already have an example of Flack's smile at Danny up there and that was when Danny was all pouty too! :D Even when Danny's annoyed, he doesn't do the extreme eyebrow furrow thing like he does whenever he's with someone else. For example:

mstb4kg3.jpg

This is after Flack explained something he obviously knows and he said, "I know that, Flack!" :lol: And look! Even then, he's doing the cute pouty thing because he knows how sexy it looks to Flack. :devil:

Danny's a little siren and he knows it. :lol: Look at the way he's looking at Flack, kind of ducking his head a little bit and looking up at him with the big blue eyes. And his lips are slightly parted, too. If that isn't a 'come hither' gaze, I don't know what is. Danny knows how sexy he is, and how he's driving Flack nuts. I bet Flack helped himself to some Kinkapoodle before they went to retrieve the filter. :devil: ;)

Top41 said:[/i]
Which of the boys was it that said they were "two sides of the same personality"?

It was Carmine. :D Please to be letting me quote him directly from his latest CSI Files interview:

(Talking about the relationship between Danny and Flack, as well as his relationship with Eddie ;) ...) So that's how we look at each other, two different ends of a style, of a person in one sense, but both admire the other.

Awwww, how can you not love the way this guy talks about relationships? And this is Danny and Flack he's talking about here! :D 'Of a person in one sense'?! Could it be any more intimate than that?

That's right, it was! Awwwww, what a cute answer! "Two different ends of a style, of a person in one sense." Might one say they complete each other? ;) :D

Hmmm. Yeah, Flack's face sure says it all, doesn't it? :lol: I never thought about things that way, Danny being afraid of losing Flack in case them becoming lovers goes wrong somewhere. I just don't see it ever going wrong, ya know? Flack seems like he's fallen in love damn hard with Danny, the once in a lifetime, for an entire lifetime kind of way. If something actually went wrong, I see it as an outside factor that intrudes and stirs up trouble rather than either guy having their feelings fade. Just looking at Flack's face, and the way Danny trusts him so much ... this isn't some fleeting thing between them. It's inevitable and permanent. :D

There's no way Flack would ever, ever jeopardize what he has with Danny, or ever leave him, but Danny is insecure and he doesn't get that. I wonder if sometimes he calls Flack to see if the guy will actually show up, or if Flack will disappoint him like others no doubt have? Let's see...Danny called Flack in "On the Job"...and Flack raced to the diner to console him. Danny called Flack in "...Comes Around"...and Flack raced to the bar to comfort him. Danny called Flack in "Snow Day"...and Flack burned rubber and brought a squad to rescue his baby. Get it through your head, Danny--when you call, Flack drops everything for you.

I don't see it ever going wrong, either. I think Flack is head over heels...and yeah, permanently. But I think Danny is massively insecure and he keeps "testing" Flack--being pouty with him, calling him to see if he'll show up...waiting to see if Flack really will come through for him or if he'll let him down. I just wonder when Danny is finally going to believe that Flack does indeed really and truly love him.

I've been wondering about this side of Flack showing up in canon. The only other time I can recall where Flack displayed some sign of panic for Danny's safety is in Trapped. Ya know, that scene where Danny's being held hostage and Stella and Flack burst in with guns blazing? Flack totally froze in that moment. And if people wanna say it's not a Danny thing for Flack in that scene, think about the beginning of Snow Day where Flack raids that warehouse. He was face to face with a guy who had a giant-ass gun just like his and he didn't freeze at all. In fact, he was super gung-ho and shot the guy in the end when he had no other choice.

Yeah, Flack froze in "Trapped" when he saw the guy holding Danny hostage. Stella, who's a CSI, had to shoot at Jerry; Flack didn't. I honestly think Flack would have released Jerry's partner if it had just been him there; I think he would have done anything to get Danny back, safe and sound.

And you're right--when the guy in "Snow Day" didn't drop his weapon, Flack didn't hesitate.

The only time we've ever seen Flack freak out was when the thug in "Snow Day" told him he was going to shoot Danny. Flack--calm, cool, collected Flack--freaked out. I really think the only thing that could crush Flack would be something happening to Danny. It's just very clear that Danny means the world--and then some--to Flack.

And knowing what might very well be coming up in episode 4x13 ... yeah. Flack goes into super-protective primitive mode the instant Danny is in danger. :)

I love it! Flack's Danny's big damn hero, and Danny is his sexy little damsel-in-distress.

They do have special smiles for each other, don't they? I've never seen Flack beam at anyone else the way he does at Danny, and Danny just looks at Flack with these wide, trusting eyes. They're just the perfect couple!

35468473oh9fc7.jpg

bscap0380qr3kc7.jpg

:D :D :D

In that first one, it looks like Flack is thinking some dirty thoughts at the sight of Danny bent over like that. Clearly, Flack likes Danny in the ready position. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

And the second one? Damn if that isn't pride and adoration in Flack's eyes! He's so proud of his little Kinkapoodle! I mean, they're interrogating a suspect and Flack is just beaming at Danny like he's the cutest thing Flack's ever seen! Which he is, but Flack, come on man! It's an interrogation. Ah, what the hell--we love you for it. :D Stare away, good man, stare away! :D :D :D

They do have special smiles for each other, don't they? I've never seen Flack beam at anyone else the way he does at Danny, and Danny just looks at Flack with these wide, trusting eyes. They're just the perfect couple! Bring on that kiss.
Oh yeah. The twinkle in their eyes are always different when the other is around. Hmm... very telling.

This is after Flack explained something he obviously knows and he said, "I know that, Flack!"
Oh Danny softened up at Flack calling him "Danno". Wonder if Flack ever called him 'Daniel'.

Danny's a little siren and he knows it. Look at the way he's looking at Flack, kind of ducking his head a little bit and looking up at him with the big blue eyes. And his lips are slightly parted, too. If that isn't a 'come hither' gaze, I don't know what is. Danny knows how sexy he is, and how he's driving Flack nuts. I bet Flack helped himself to some Kinkapoodle before they went to retrieve the filter.
Danny goes all doe-eyed-ish when looking at Don. Kinda shy sometimes. XD

Get it through your head, Danny--when you call, Flack drops everything for you.
Including his pants! *ducks just in time from the PG-meter* LMAO!

chaostheory08 said:
Oh Danny softened up at Flack calling him "Danno". Wonder if Flack ever called him 'Daniel'.

Flack seems to have a plethora of nicknames for Danny...Dan, Danno, Mess--they're all so cute! I wonder which one is Danny's favorite? I'm awfully fond of "Danno," maybe because it's just such a lover's nickname. Will anyone else ever call Danny "Danno"? Probably not--that's Flack's special nickname for him. ;) :D

Danny's a little siren and he knows it. Look at the way he's looking at Flack, kind of ducking his head a little bit and looking up at him with the big blue eyes. And his lips are slightly parted, too. If that isn't a 'come hither' gaze, I don't know what is. Danny knows how sexy he is, and how he's driving Flack nuts. I bet Flack helped himself to some Kinkapoodle before they went to retrieve the filter.
Danny goes all doe-eyed-ish when looking at Don. Kinda shy sometimes. XD

Doe-eyed is a really good way to describe it--Danny does get that way around Flack, doesn't he? He looks at Flack with those wide eyes and Flack just totally responds. There's something a little shy and submissive in his stance in that photo up above. I love how Danny lets Flack take care of him; I think he likes being taken care of by Flack as much as Flack likes being the superhero and coming in and saving Danny, or offering him comfort.

Get it through your head, Danny--when you call, Flack drops everything for you.
Including his pants! *ducks just in time from the PG-meter* LMAO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: He sure does! :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Top41 said:
Flack seems to have a plethora of nicknames for Danny...Dan, Danno, Mess--they're all so cute! I wonder which one is Danny's favorite? I'm awfully fond of "Danno," maybe because it's just such a lover's nickname. Will anyone else ever call Danny "Danno"? Probably not--that's Flack's special nickname for him. ;) :D
Do Danny call Flack by any nickname? I don't recall him doing it :confused:

I also agree in the believe tht Flack has a superhero complex. I believe everybody knows it, and that allow them to confide in him to confide their problems and share their confidences. Also in Snow Day, even after killing the man that tried to kill him, he was really calm down, and I don't really believe anyone could just go to work after a morning like that.

Danny really needed someone like him, just because he's somehow more fragile and needs some protection, to feel secure, and that's why everytime he needs someone to rely on he calls Flack, he'll be the only one able to act like a friend and stray still as the rock he's in need.

Flack seems to have a plethora of nicknames for Danny...Dan, Danno, Mess--they're all so cute! I wonder which one is Danny's favorite? I'm awfully fond of "Danno," maybe because it's just such a lover's nickname. Will anyone else ever call Danny "Danno"? Probably not--that's Flack's special nickname for him.
Hmm... when did Flack call him "Mess"? That's soooo cute! And creative. Only a matter of time until Flack calls Danny "baby". :devil:

Flack called him 'Mess' after Danny's 'screwed to death' joke in "A Daze of Wine and Roaches". Danny's never called Don anything other than Flack or Don, I believe--and Don is only rarely.

Don is the one who is more open about his affection toward Danny, so that probably has something to do with it. :p

Aww... gotta watch that...

Btw, Kimmy -- *meow* got your card! Thanks!

I notice that Danny calls Flack "Don" when he's tense or under pressure.

Look, he doesn't even need to smile all the way with his lips and teeth because his eyes are already doing it for him. That's the secret to a gorgeous smile, people. It's not in the lips, it's in the eyes. And ya know what they say about eyes being the windows to the soul and eyes being really big-looking when somebody's gazing at a person they're really attracted to, right?

Yeah!Yeah!The eye is the window of the soul.They inform the love to each other with the look in the eyes (For example: 1 \ 2 \ 3 ).They absoluteness is born pair sweet heart.They have extraordinary privity. Include face and eye .
So sometimes I also think they are brother.

That's a good point. As much as Flack loves Danny, he clearly is not okay with Danny being with Lindsay--hence Flack's sudden interest in the opposite sex. I mean, we never even saw Flack pay attention to a woman prior to season four--even the ones who would flirt with him! He was sure unexcited about getting three phone numbers in "People with Money"--why would he need three when the only number he really wants is Danny's. And remember that inmate who flirted with him? He didn't give her the time of day either. There was some woman who checked him out from head to toe, too--same deal. It's always been about Danny for Flack--until Danny gave it up for Lindsay. No, I think you're right--Flack is not too happy with Danny right now.

Perhaps......
In season4-3
The Flack and that woman makes love the of time ,no reins.
But I do not think that the Flack just likes the man.He just was in love with the Danny.If one day the Danny abandonned him,he shall and woman intercourse.
For example:
In season4-7

In season2-?

^^I agree, Zhu--I think Flack likes women (obviously, since he flirts with them and dates them :p), but I think people (in general, not in here ;)) have a tendency to assume that liking women automatically means not liking men, or not having feelings for one specific person regardless of gender--and I think that's the case with Danny. I think Flack likes women, sure, and he might like guys although we've never really seen him indicate that--except for Danny.

So yeah, I think it's all about Danny. :p I mean really, look at his face when he stares at the guy. :lol:

If Danny never snaps out of it, I could see them continuing to love each other without actually being together, like both of them getting married, having families, etc. I think Flack is willing to make things work with Danny, but he's not going to stay single forever, waiting. However, that being said, I don't think Flack could love anybody the way he loves Danny--he could fall in love with a woman (he and Angell could have veeeery pretty babies, for example :devil:), don't get me wrong, but...I don't know how to explain it, I just think Danny's his soulmate.

And I think, on some level, they both know that they're soulmates--you can be soulmates without being lovers, but I get the feeling that there is some sexual component to their relationship--past, present or future (I'm liking the idea of all three ;)).

Not that I wouldn't love it to be more like Don and Timmy from the Strachey movies (committed to each other in a public, monogamous relationship), but I'm not naive. It doesn't always work that way. So I'll settle for Ennis/Jack from BBM (or Coop/Jimmy from Cold Case's "Forever Blue")--as long as nobody ends up dead, of course, and this isn't the 60s we're talking about or anything (although it's also naive to think that kind of situation never happens any more).

Wow, talk about rambling. Oops! :lol:

Top41 said:
There's no way Flack would ever, ever jeopardize what he has with Danny, or ever leave him, but Danny is insecure and he doesn't get that. I wonder if sometimes he calls Flack to see if the guy will actually show up, or if Flack will disappoint him like others no doubt have? Let's see...Danny called Flack in "On the Job"...and Flack raced to the diner to console him. Danny called Flack in "...Comes Around"...and Flack raced to the bar to comfort him. Danny called Flack in "Snow Day"...and Flack burned rubber and brought a squad to rescue his baby. Get it through your head, Danny--when you call, Flack drops everything for you.

:D :D :D Oh, Danny. How many times does Flack have to prove himself for you to get that he's absolutely head over heels for you? Wasn't him charging into the warehouse with guns blazing to save your ass enough?! :p

Good observation on the phone calls! *jots it down for character study*

I just wonder when Danny is finally going to believe that Flack does indeed really and truly love him.

Hmmmmm. We already have one situation where Flack almost died from severe injuries, and we got next to nothing on Danny's reaction to it. Well ... except this:

cotp9wz2.jpg

(Right after the explosion and they were searching for Mac and Flack in the ruins. Look at the way Danny's eyes are glistening as he stares at the laptop screen wondering if he's going to see either Mac or Flack injured or dead!)

And this:

cotp23hh5.jpg

(After he gazes into Flack's hospital room and sees Flack lying in bed unconscious.)

Danny may find it difficult to believe he's finally found the real deal with Flack (thanks to his past experiences like being pushed away by his brother Louie), but the two images above are very telling. At the time, he might not have been fully aware about his feelings for Flack, but subconsciously? He knows he loves Flack and that the love is reciprocated. He's just not ready for the next step like Flack already is, not yet, not even after seeing Flack that way. :(

It pains me to say this but, if Flack almost dying hasn't woken Danny up to the reality of how fragile and short life can be and how wasteful it is to allow fear and doubt to influence his feelings for Flack ... what else is there that can? :( Danny, you silly boy, Flack will probably jump in front of another bomb if it means keeping you safe. That's love!

(Gosh, I hope I made sense. :lol:)

poison_girl said:
... that's why everytime he needs someone to rely on he calls Flack, he'll be the only one able to act like a friend and stray still as the rock he's in need.

Awwww. :) Flack, Danny's rock in the storm. That's a lovely image.

And Zhu, those are great screencaps! :D Is it not awesome that D/F fans around the world agree on the idea that Flack is totally in love with Danny though is also open to relationships with women? Flack might seem to bend over more for Danny (or only for Danny), but even he knows when it's time to move on eventhough it's an angsty decision. And hmmm, his tactic of making Danny jealous with his socialite 'girlfriend' sure worked, didn't it? ;)

Faylinn said:
I don't know how to explain it, I just think Danny's his soulmate.

:D :D :D Soulmates! What a perfect word to describe Danny and Flack. 'Of a person in one sense' ... soulmates. Awwwwwwwww.

It would be one bold move on TPTB's part to make Danny and Flack similar to Donald and Timmy in the Strachey Mysteries. I can see it work! It all depends on how it'll be written ... as long as they lay off the campiness and not hype it up as some super-speshul gay couple on TV and just treat it like any relationship with good potential and chemistry, it's good to go. :) Carmine and Eddie have more than enough chops to pull it off anyway.

Good point about Flack and women. I actually think it's possible that Danny's the first and probably only guy Flack has ever been into. I think it's just Danny. Danny's the one for him, period. I don't think Flack is thinking of it as a gay vs. straight thing...I think he just wants Danny, period.

I rewatched "The Deep" tonight and was reminded of another instance where Flack rescued Danny--when Mac was going too far in his interrogation of one of the would-be bombers, Danny was just kind of standing helplessly by, not sure of what to do. Well, in swoops his own personal Superman, Don Flack, to pull Mac out of there before Mac did something truly criminal! I love the way Danny puts his head in his hand in relief after Flack walks in, and then how Flack shuts the door behind him after he's got Mac out of there, in a protective gesture. Flack keeps Danny safe--from everything.

I also love how freaked out Flack was when he'd heard either Danny or Hawkes had been hurt in the dive--and how relieved he clearly was when he saw it wasn't Danny. :lol: He started joking with Hawkes, which was funny. I'm sure he was relieved to see that for once, his Kinkapoodle wasn't the one who needed rescuing.

Kimmy, you're so right--Flack would jump in front of a bomb to save Danny. I don't think there's anything Flack wouldn't do for his Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back