Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
Wasn't Flack walking away awfully awkwardly and stiffly in that scene? :lol:

:lol: Yep, he sure was! Courtesy of LivingEnd, here are the screencaps for that very scene:

Heroes1.jpg

Duuuude, Flack, ya gotta start wearing looser pants. :devil: :lol: :p Look at Danny! See, the guy knows how to go for loose jeans that don't show that easy. Learn from him, Flack, leaaaaaarn.

Heroes3.jpg

Flack attempts to walk normally without giving himself away. There's a witness there, after all!

heroes8.jpg

But poor Flack. He can never hide the Jackhammer at full mast from the observant Kinka-poodle. The tongue says it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Kimmychu:

Kimmychu:
Yes, Danny and Flack have a rather angsty relationship sometimes. Not to worry though, if any of you guys are frustrated that we haven't had a very emotionally charged/angsty Danny/Flack scene in a looooooong time ... the upcoming episodes are going to be very satisfying.

Just can't accept the Flack to say to the Hawkes:"Welcome to my life."
Other all O.K.!

^I think Flack said that more like, "This is what it's like to be me" than actually inviting Hawkes into his life. The only one Flack wants to share his life with is his Danny. :D

Kimmychu said:
Top41 said:
Wasn't Flack walking away awfully awkwardly and stiffly in that scene? :lol:

:lol: Yep, he sure was! Courtesy of LivingEnd, here are the screencaps for that very scene:

Heroes1.jpg

I love how Flack is trying to his...excitement while still leaning in to get close to his Kinkapoodle. :lol:

Duuuude, Flack, ya gotta start wearing looser pants. :devil: :lol: :p Look at Danny! See, the guy knows how to go for loose jeans that don't show that easy. Learn from him, Flack, leaaaaaarn.

I think Danny's jeans are plenty tight--certainly in the back :devil: ;) --but they're thicker because they're jeans and the fabric is a little more forgiving. But the jeans in this pic don't look like they're painted onto Danny. He's got a little room for growth. ;) :devil: :lol:

Heroes3.jpg

Flack attempts to walk normally without giving himself away. There's a witness there, after all!

Is Flack going to the bathroom to take care of business? Or to the car to wait for his Kinkapoodle to return so he can ravish him? :devil: ;)

heroes8.jpg

But poor Flack. He can never hide the Jackhammer at full mast from the observant Kinka-poodle. The tongue says it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Danny knows as soon as Flack gets him alone, he's going to get pounced on. :devil: ;)

OMG, chaostheory08, you are a bad, bad girl. Now I can't unsee that part of his crotch in the screencap!
LOL, call me a perv but there is no D/F cap that I don't look at the crotch area! Their eyes first and then down south! :devil: Man, I'm reading too much D/F fanfics hahahah....

Danny might wear the looser jeans but he wears the tight shirts haha.

I wonder if the boys have any say in each other's wardrobe. Does Flack pick out those sexy, sexy tight shirts for Danny to wear? Is Danny the one who decides which fugly tie Flack will wear in the morning--or might he have bought some of those fugly ties for his man? Did they buy those white button down shirts together?

It makes me think of that first scene in Necrophilia Americana, where Flack joked that "they sent the big guns out" and Danny was like, "Nice suit." Maybe Danny got that suit for Flack. :devil: And Flack complimented Danny on his shoes, too. It was really cute--guys don't often compliment each other on wardrobe choices! :lol:

Okay, this has to be quoted here in the Danny/Flack thread:

What will happen on the show when a resolution is reached and the writers do get back to work? "Danny's going to take his shirt off," (CSI:NY writer John) Dove jokes. "And Flack's going to take his shirt off."

:D :D :D What a lovely sense of humor, eh? You just gotta love a man who can joke like that. Let us hope it'll be that Danny and Flack take their shirts off together, eh? :devil: ;) A turning point for the show fo sho!

chaostheory08 said:
Danny might wear the looser jeans but he wears the tight shirts haha.

Excellent point. :lol: Wearing it tight everywhere might just make Flack's pants explode and I don't think Sinclair or Grandpa Gerrard at his precinct would appreciate that. Unless they all have the hots for Flack too, then ... well. :p :lol:

Top41 said:
I wonder if the boys have any say in each other's wardrobe. Does Flack pick out those sexy, sexy tight shirts for Danny to wear? Is Danny the one who decides which fugly tie Flack will wear in the morning--or might he have bought some of those fugly ties for his man? Did they buy those white button down shirts together?

Before Necrophilia Americana, I would have been ambivalent on this one. But after that episode ... oh yeah, I think Danny takes pride in dressing Flack up every morning. Unfortunately, Flack is very, very stubborn when it comes to his ties and doesn't care if it clashes with Danny's choice of suit. Danny might put up a bit of a fuss at first, but it's a short one because he knows where the tie and the suit's gonna go at the end of the day: on the floor wherever they are while they do their horizontal dance. :devil: :devil: :devil:

As for the white button down shirts ... :D It would be the cutest thing evah to imagine them clothes shopping together.

Danny: Don, what do ya think of this white shirt? *models it*
Flack: It look good on ya.
Danny: *holds it against Flack's chest* Yeah, it looks good on you too.
Flack: Let's just buy a buncha them so we can share.
Danny: Wha, like we share our underwear and the bed?
Flack: Yeah, 'xactly like that. *waggles eyebrows*

It makes me think of that first scene in Necrophilia Americana, where Flack joked that "they sent the big guns out" and Danny was like, "Nice suit." Maybe Danny got that suit for Flack. :devil: And Flack complimented Danny on his shoes, too. It was really cute--guys don't often compliment each other on wardrobe choices! :lol:

Ah, that Danny, so cunning, complimenting Flack and himself. ;) Ya think Flack bought Danny the boots then?

Flack: If I had your shoes, I'd be all set.

Maybe that line's a code for ...

Flack: If I had your shoes, you wouldn't be wearin' anythin' else by then. :devil:
or
Flack: If I had you, I'd be ready for anythin', babe.
or
Flack: If I had your shoes, I ain't givin' them back 'till we've done it on every inch of the apartment, ya hear?

:lol: ;)

Maybe we'll get that shower scene we've been hanging out for. Heh, oh baby. :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Wearing it tight everywhere might just make Flack's pants explode and I don't think Sinclair or Grandpa Gerrard at his precinct would appreciate that. Unless they all have the hots for Flack too, then ... well. :p:lol:
Perhaps that's why Flack was hiding behind Stella in the last episode. Maybe Bubba had already been putting the moves on our poor baby. Poor Flack! Too sexy for his own good. :(

Flack: If I had your shoes, you wouldn't be wearin' anythin' else by then. :devil:
So long as Danny isn't naked but for his shoes, 'cause that would just look weird. :lol: :lol:

^I think the less Danny wears, the happier Flack is, so he might not think that's so bad. Plus I'm sure he'd dispatch the shoes soon. :devil: ;)

Kimmychu said:
Okay, this has to be quoted here in the Danny/Flack thread:

What will happen on the show when a resolution is reached and the writers do get back to work? "Danny's going to take his shirt off," (CSI:NY writer John) Dove jokes. "And Flack's going to take his shirt off."

:D :D :D What a lovely sense of humor, eh? You just gotta love a man who can joke like that. Let us hope it'll be that Danny and Flack take their shirts off together, eh? :devil: ;) A turning point for the show fo sho!

I *heart* John Dove. He's seriously awesome. :D I do think it's a bit of a good natured joke among the writers that the fans like to see Danny with his shirt off--Lenkov has mentioned it, too, and even Carmine himself has said it. :lol:

The fact that they want to bring Flack into it? YES, PLEASE!!! :D :D :D In our minds, that can just get so dirty so quickly. Flack strips Danny down and then tears off his own clothes, the boys have strip down after a sweaty game of basketball and shower together, Danny does a striptease for Flack and then Flack gets naked to have his way with his Kinkapoodle... :devil: :devil: :devil: Oh, the naughty things our minds can come up with! :devil: :devil: :devil:

And you better believe after he said that, I asked, "Together?" :devil: ;)

Before Necrophilia Americana, I would have been ambivalent on this one. But after that episode ... oh yeah, I think Danny takes pride in dressing Flack up every morning. Unfortunately, Flack is very, very stubborn when it comes to his ties and doesn't care if it clashes with Danny's choice of suit. Danny might put up a bit of a fuss at first, but it's a short one because he knows where the tie and the suit's gonna go at the end of the day: on the floor wherever they are while they do their horizontal dance. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Flack knows clothes = obstacle to having his way with his Kinakpoodle. They're a necessary evil, to be discarded as soon as humanly possible. ;) :devil:

As for the white button down shirts ... :D It would be the cutest thing evah to imagine them clothes shopping together.

Danny: Don, what do ya think of this white shirt? *models it*
Flack: It look good on ya.
Danny: *holds it against Flack's chest* Yeah, it looks good on you too.
Flack: Let's just buy a buncha them so we can share.
Danny: Wha, like we share our underwear and the bed?
Flack: Yeah, 'xactly like that. *waggles eyebrows*

That's so the way Flack thinks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: ;)

Ah, that Danny, so cunning, complimenting Flack and himself. ;) Ya think Flack bought Danny the boots then?

Flack: If I had your shoes, I'd be all set.

Maybe that line's a code for ...

or
Flack: If I had you, I'd be ready for anythin', babe.
or
Flack: If I had your shoes, I ain't givin' them back 'till we've done it on every inch of the apartment, ya hear?

:lol: ;)

I think Flack meant any and all of those! I love the look he gets in his eyes when he teases Danny. He just gets this naughty "I'm totally thinking of Danny naked" look in his eyes. :devil: ;) And Danny plays it all seriously, pretending he doesn't know that Flack wants to rip his clothes off. But he knows, oh, he knows. ;) :devil:

I wonder if when Flack told Danny he'd "better hope you don't go missing, pal" he was thinking about carrying Danny off to his apartment off for days and days of sex, with no one being the wiser. :devil: ;)

Top41 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's our girl! Tell me he said yes, pweaty pwease? :devil:

I love the look he gets in his eyes when he teases Danny.

teasesmilevk5.jpg

I can't remember whether Flack actually teased Danny about something here or whether Danny was just explaining something. Nevertheless, you just gotta love a guy who can smile at another guy like that. Even better that Flack continues to look at Danny with that smile for a while!

He just gets this naughty "I'm totally thinking of Danny naked" look in his eyes. And Danny plays it all seriously, pretending he doesn't know that Flack wants to rip his clothes off. But he knows, oh, he knows. ;) :devil:

Courtesy of Fay:

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack3.jpg

Yeah. That says it all. :devil:

I wonder if when Flack told Danny he'd "better hope you don't go missing, pal" he was thinking about carrying Danny off to his apartment off for days and days of sex, with no one being the wiser.

... oh, that's a good one. :devil: :devil: :devil: How cute is it that Danny smirked right after Flack said it?!

csiny114082xr3.jpg

You naughty boys, talking in secret code all this time! :devil: We are so on to you guys now. :devil:

In "Murder Sings the Blues", Danny says "I hate rich people" and then Flack gives him that cute smile. Of course, before that he also started to explain how a central vac worked and Danny got miffed that Don didn't think he knew. :p Don is easily amused when it comes to Danny--which is good since Danny isn't usually funny when he means to be (but is often hilarious when he's not trying ;)).

^That's something I love about them...it's obvious how downright adorable Flack finds Danny. Flack is definitely the funny one of the pair--really, who could compete with those one liners???--but he just gets this goofy, in love look on his face when Danny gets cranky or cracks so stupid joke. I don't think it's so much that he's humoring Danny as it is that he's just that enamored of him. Flack is really crazy in love. :D

Kimmychu said:
teasesmilevk5.jpg

I mean, seriously. Just look at the expression on Flack's face! Look at the way he looks at Danny, like Danny is the sexiest, cutest, most adorable, desirable thing he's ever laid eyes on. Danny was sexy and pouty and saucy in that scene. I loved his little, "I know that, Flack" after Flack called him "Danno" and started to explain the ventilation system to him. The fact that Flack didn't roll his eyes--like he would with say, Hawkes ;) --just goes to show how much Flack adores his Danno. I mean, Flack doesn't generally respond to that tone well--in "Sleight Out of Hand" he did get irritated with Hawkes for taking it with him. But Danny--oh, Danny is a different story. I really am starting to think Danny can do no wrong in Flack's eyes. Danny has been cranky and saucy with Flack a few times, and Flack doesn't just take it in stride--he smiles at Danny as if Danny's just adorable. Of course, it's entirely possible Flack did something he needs to make up for the night before :lol: or maybe just made his little Kinkapoodle sore. ;) :devil:

I can't remember whether Flack actually teased Danny about something here or whether Danny was just explaining something. Nevertheless, you just gotta love a guy who can smile at another guy like that. Even better that Flack continues to look at Danny with that smile for a while!

That really is one of my favorite scenes between them. For the "Danno" and the way Flack looks at Danny. And Danny's sexy little pout. I bet Flack wanted to ravish him right there. :devil: ;)

Courtesy of Fay:

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack3.jpg

Yeah. That says it all. :devil:

Yeah, sorry--Flack is not thinking clean thoughts or focusing on the evidence. Or even what Danny is saying. He's thinking about taking his Danny right then and there in the lab. :devil: :devil: :devil:

... oh, that's a good one. :devil: :devil: :devil: How cute is it that Danny smirked right after Flack said it?!

csiny114082xr3.jpg

You naughty boys, talking in secret code all this time! :devil: We are so on to you guys now. :devil:

Danny's smirk in that scene was so cute. He knows Flack wants to make him go "missing"--and what Flack wants to do to him during that time. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil: That smirk totally made Flack think he's got a chance at getting into Kinkapoodle heaven, which is why he made sure to immediately stop laughing when Danny got clocked on the head with the trash bag. Flack did not want to do anything to jeopardize getting lucky that night. :devil: ;)

Top41 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's our girl! Tell me he said yes, pweaty pwease? :devil:

He smiled cryptically. :lol: One can only hope... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

It makes me think of that first scene in Necrophilia Americana, where Flack joked that "they sent the big guns out" and Danny was like, "Nice suit." Maybe Danny got that suit for Flack. And Flack complimented Danny on his shoes, too. It was really cute--guys don't often compliment each other on wardrobe choices!
OMG, how did Flack stare at Danny in that first scene. :lol: And Danny said that first wardrobe compliment... just goes to show that he does his share of staring too. :devil:

Danny takes pride in dressing Flack up every morning.
I wonder if Flack lets Danny knot his tie....

And you better believe after he said that, I asked, "Together?"
LOL! Hopefully.... :lol: I can totally see them taking off their shirts in a shower room after a game of hoops. And since that's a shower room, shirts off ain't gonna do it. :devil:

Just think, in season2 -- Danny stripped down to his undershirt. The next season, he went shirtless. And in season4 -- Flack also down to his undershirt. Hopefully, following the pattern, he takes it all off the next season, too. LOL.

Top41:
ZhuShuaijie, I noticed Flack being cold towards Danny in "One Wedding and a Funeral" too, but when he looked at Danny in that last interrogation scene, I think it was a look of love. It was a sad look, because Flack worries about Danny, but I think it was a sympathetic one.But yeah, ......

I make sure the Flack all along very the concern Danny.Like your instance,the Flack is guardianship of Danny.
But I do not think in that time,he was a look of love. Also isn't at for the Danny worry.Because he why want to worry for the Danny?All day ,Danny and that woman's in harness the badinage,very Happy.But the Flack can but stand side look on.That kind of the feeling is how pain ! Probably Flack anxious is their love,is not Danny!
Flack in the work and the life is a very strong man.But envisage love, he is flimsy.He fears to lose the Danny, lose their love.
However I believe that the Danny loves the Flack.See from a lot of places because of your ability,the Danny and that woman badinage,the smiling face is not brilliant.When the Danny and Flack in harness time, smiling face would be very brilliant!
So I believe that they love each other.However because A big caboodle misconceive,make their love become confusion.

Top41:
Not to mention, that happened because the prince never fell in love with the mermaid, right?

Yeah!I believe that the prince loves the mermaid.In the mermaid story just because of misunderstand, resulted in that tragedy!Like I on top explain,Flack prince loves that strip Danny merman!

Kimmychu:

Oh my goodness, that is the funniest thing I read all day! So who's the one who changes into a were-turkey on Thanksgiving Day? Danny or Flack? Danny has the rump for that tail of feathers for sure. Hahah, that is so cracktastic I am inclined to draw wereturkey!Danny just for the fun of it!
I find it very interesting that Danny/Flack fans in completely different countries who've never spoken to each other before see the guys the same way. Flack = a big, protective and handsome dog while Danny = cute kitty with fangs who likes being protected by the handsome dog.

Is Danny!Danny is feral grouse,feral merman,feral small the catamount :lol:.Because the Flack love the Danny , that a sheet possess face of the savagery and nobleness temperament.
I think that the Flack protection Danny is one aspect,At the other aspect,the Flack more is an education, educate his small catamount do not at court disaster.Because protect this small catamount is a very hard work,So he needs to his cat educate lambkin.

Top41:
I also think the fact that Danny is able to get teary-eyed in front of Flack is a sign of their emotional intimacy. Flack's voice was so soft and affectionate in that scene. He wasn't just talking to another guy--he was consoling his baby.
Kimmychu:
Danny certainly was teary-eyed, wasn't he? Danny didn't even allow himself to show any weakness in front of Mac, at least not until Run Silent, Run Deep happened, and even then, just a few seconds after he snapped and Mac hugged him, he quickly quietened and turned all stoic. Did anyone else notice that?
......Does that make sense?

I think Danny all to nothing shall at Flack presence teary-eyed.The Mac is boss of Danny,so at Mac presence, he can't teary-eyed.
But the Flack is his belief, his support, his love.At the time of need, Danny will pour Flack the bosom ,loudly of weep,abreact!
Because the Danny love Flack, Is not because the Flack has a handsome face, also is not because of him and Flack in harness shall feel happy .But is because Flack is his depend on,Is he heart only port.

Kimmychu:
Awww, Danny was the first to make physical contact on screen with Flack! Hey, Zhushuaijie? I'm starting to understand why you feel that Danny was the one who fell in love with Flack first instead of Flack falling in love with danny first. See, the first episode I really concentrated on for CSI:NY was Blood, Sweat & Tears, which was where Flack was doing all the staring at Danny. But, yeah, if I saw Rain first, there's the big possibility I'd think Danny was the first to fall for Flack too.

Kimmychu I am not very understand your explain,but I is in " the on the job ", believe Danny first be sweet on the Flack. Isn't this

chaostheory08 said:
OMG, how did Flack stare at Danny in that first scene.

You mean, like this?

csicapsdannyandflackov9.jpg

:devil: :lol: Geez, Flack, just tell the guy already!

I wonder if Flack lets Danny knot his tie....

Ah, is that what they call it in NYC these days? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;) Maybe that's why Flack gets such horrid ties all the time, just to rile Danny up and watch Danny all fired up while he attempts to remove the offensive tie and ends up ... knotting Flack's tie instead, if ya know what I mean. :devil: :lol:

Just think, in season2 -- Danny stripped down to his undershirt. The next season, he went shirtless. And in season4 -- Flack also down to his undershirt. Hopefully, following the pattern, he takes it all off the next season, too. LOL.

In that case, hot damn, I can't wait for season five to come! Pun intended. :devil: :devil: :devil:

ZhuShuaijie said:
See from a lot of places because of your ability,the Danny and that woman badinage,the smiling face is not brilliant.When the Danny and Flack in harness time, smiling face would be very brilliant!

Indeed, people have commented that Danny's smiles around Lindsay have seemed very fake in appearance. Heck, any smile in relation to Lindsay have appeared weird. But when it comes to Danny smiling at Flack ...

df32304zp8.jpg

Look, he doesn't even need to smile all the way with his lips and teeth because his eyes are already doing it for him. :) That's the secret to a gorgeous smile, people. It's not in the lips, it's in the eyes. And ya know what they say about eyes being the windows to the soul and eyes being really big-looking when somebody's gazing at a person they're really attracted to, right? ;) :D

Because the Danny love Flack, Is not because the Flack has a handsome face, also is not because of him and Flack in harness shall feel happy .But is because Flack is his depend on,Is he heart only port.

:lol: I know what you mean, but the phrase 'Flack in harness' just made me imagine Flack in the same harness Danny was wearing in the season four premiere:

csiny40112bb3.jpg

*MWAR* Flack has one hell of a bubblebutt, so I think he'll fill out a harness very nicely too. :lol: :devil:

ZhuShuaijie said:
Top41:
ZhuShuaijie, I noticed Flack being cold towards Danny in "One Wedding and a Funeral" too, but when he looked at Danny in that last interrogation scene, I think it was a look of love. It was a sad look, because Flack worries about Danny, but I think it was a sympathetic one.But yeah, ......

I make sure the Flack all along very the concern Danny.Like your instance,the Flack is guardianship of Danny.
But I do not think in that time,he was a look of love. Also isn't at for the Danny worry.Because he why want to worry for the Danny?All day ,Danny and that woman's in harness the badinage,very Happy.But the Flack can but stand side look on.That kind of the feeling is how pain ! Probably Flack anxious is their love,is not Danny!
Flack in the work and the life is a very strong man.But envisage love, he is flimsy.He fears to lose the Danny, lose their love.
However I believe that the Danny loves the Flack.See from a lot of places because of your ability,the Danny and that woman badinage,the smiling face is not brilliant.When the Danny and Flack in harness time, smiling face would be very brilliant!
So I believe that they love each other.However because A big caboodle misconceive,make their love become confusion.

That's a good point. As much as Flack loves Danny, he clearly is not okay with Danny being with Lindsay--hence Flack's sudden interest in the opposite sex. :lol: I mean, we never even saw Flack pay attention to a woman prior to season four--even the ones who would flirt with him! He was sure unexcited about getting three phone numbers in "People with Money"--why would he need three when the only number he really wants is Danny's. ;) :D And remember that inmate who flirted with him? He didn't give her the time of day either. There was some woman who checked him out from head to toe, too--same deal. It's always been about Danny for Flack--until Danny gave it up for Lindsay. No, I think you're right--Flack is not too happy with Danny right now. :(

Kimmychu:
Awww, Danny was the first to make physical contact on screen with Flack! Hey, Zhushuaijie? I'm starting to understand why you feel that Danny was the one who fell in love with Flack first instead of Flack falling in love with danny first. See, the first episode I really concentrated on for CSI:NY was Blood, Sweat & Tears, which was where Flack was doing all the staring at Danny. But, yeah, if I saw Rain first, there's the big possibility I'd think Danny was the first to fall for Flack too.

Kimmychu I am not very understand your explain,but I is in " the on the job ", believe Danny first be sweet on the Flack. Isn't this

See, I think the fact that Flack dropped everything to be with Danny that morning at the diner shows how much Flack was completely in love with Danny at that point. Presumably Flack met Danny on his own time, so I think him showing up at that diner that morning to comfort Danny was an act of love. I do think it's significant that Danny called Flack, though.

"Blood, Sweat and Tears" also aired before "On the Job." That was the episode where Flack stared at Danny--he couldn't take his eyes off Danny! Do you think he was maybe just in lust then, and not yet in love? I definitely think Flack has wanted Danny since day one, but when he fell in love with Danny is a good question. When do you guys think that happened? Did it start out at lust and turn into love (and if so, when?) or was it love at first sight for Flack?

Kimmychu said:
chaostheory08 said:
OMG, how did Flack stare at Danny in that first scene.

You mean, like this?

csicapsdannyandflackbs8.jpg

:devil: :lol: Geez, Flack, just tell the guy already!

If that isn't the look of love, I don't know what is! Just look at the expression on Flack's face! It's like there's nothing else in the world for him but his Danny. Look at the way he's cocking his head, too. He's really looking at Danny.

df32304ld7.jpg

Look, he doesn't even need to smile all the way with his lips and teeth because his eyes are already doing it for him. :) That's the secret to a gorgeous smile, people. It's not in the lips, it's in the eyes. And ya know what they say about eyes being the windows to the soul and eyes being really big-looking when somebody's gazing at a person they're really attracted to, right? ;) :D

Danny's eyes do get really big around Flack. He looks at Flack like he totally trusts in Flack. I think of all the people in his life, Flack is the one Danny totally trusts never to hurt him. It's always Flack he turns to when he's in need, and when Flack is worried about Danny--watch out! He's pushed a cop for Danny, guarded Danny against the mob, run to console Danny when Danny calls--is there anything Flack won't do for Danny???

Look at how flexible Danny is! Flack must really get Danny to spread those legs when he's enjoying himself some Kinkapoodle! ;) :devil:

*MWAR* Flack has one hell of a bubblebutt, so I think he'll fill out a harness very nicely too. :lol: :devil:

All that thrusting Flack does must build muscles. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back