Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I know a possible scene where Flack can cop a feel. :devil:

Flack's taller than Danny but Danny can get to smaller spaces easier, or jump over fences and stuff. So maybe they could get a chase scene were Danny needs a boost from Flack. Flack helps him up and pushes him over the fence or whatever.... Flack's hand on Danny's butt to push him up. :lol:

I hope you get what I mean. :lol: :lol:

poison girl said:
I agree with that. The way Fack is been acting lately made me believe he's either trying to atract Danny attention by acting as if he isn't interested in him anymore or making him realise how his life would be without Flack in it.

Wow, it took Danny this long to figure that out? Baaaad boy. Flack needs to punish him with chocolate sauce all over his body and a thousand licks.

Oh wait, that won't be much of a punishment, would it? :p ;)

ny410df-000117.png

Danny: What do ya think of this Kevlar vest on me?
Flack: *looks down at the vicinity of Danny's hips* You're lookin' good.
Danny: Higher up, Don, higher.

Top41 said:
I really think that is a big part of it. Flack strikes me as someone who's so worldly and jaded--the things people are capable of doing to each other don't really shock him. But then there's Danny, who's surprised and hurt by all of the terrible things people do to each other.

See, this is why I always appreciate a good discussion. I never considered this side of their relationship before. I guess Danny having gone through so many bad experiences made me see him as the jaded guy instead, while Flack is the one who is more ... sheltered? No, that's not quite the right word. How do I put it, he comes from an obviously good background so I don't think his life was as difficult as Danny's might have been. His dad being an NYPD legend and all, his entire family would probably be treated very well.

It is sweet that Danny maintains this innocence within him, even now and after everything that's happened to him. :) You just wanna huggle him and tell him to never lose it. Or maybe Flack should that instead. ;)

chaostheory08 said:
For some reason, the image of Danny -- back facing the mirror -- and Flack with his hands on Danny's buttcheeks, facing the other guy is so HOT!

:devil: Ohh, that'll make for a fantastic start to a PWP story. Them facing each other, ya know, it'll surely lead to some ... seesawing action. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Faylinn said:
Ok, the holiday season is rapidly approaching--so what do we think Danny and Flack would plan for each other?

:D Holiday season! Hmmm ... how about they just stay in one of their apartments and stock up their fridge for a week and just do the horizontal tango like bunnies? :devil: No? Okay, how about ... Flack takes Danny to San Francisco for a holiday? You guys know what San Francisco is famous for, right? :devil: Or how about, Flack and Danny go river rafting and ride a sky balloon? :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Danny will definitely bake cookies and cakes for Flack. :D Him boasting about his baking skills and all, he probably makes killer chocolate chip muffins and ... fruit cake. ;)

See, this is why I always appreciate a good discussion. I never considered this side of their relationship before. I guess Danny having gone through so many bad experiences made me see him as the jaded guy instead, while Flack is the one who is more ... sheltered? No, that's not quite the right word. How do I put it, he comes from an obviously good background so I don't think his life was as difficult as Danny's might have been. His dad being an NYPD legend and all, his entire family would probably be treated very well.
Maybe because Flack grew up in that NYPD environment where the bad guy always gets beat up and jailed, he's a bit detached from that already. A bit indifferent if you may.

And here come Danny who grew up with the mafia -- the bad guys, seeing the big men persecute those who went against the mafia. In some way, he feels for those innocent people because he himself went against the mafia (in his case... his father, maybe). I think when he told his dad about his plan to become a cop, he heard an earful.

Kimmychu said:
I guess Danny having gone through so many bad experiences made me see him as the jaded guy instead, while Flack is the one who is more ... sheltered? No, that's not quite the right word. How do I put it, he comes from an obviously good background so I don't think his life was as difficult as Danny's might have been. His dad being an NYPD legend and all, his entire family would probably be treated very well.
Maybe it has to do with how they experienced things. Flack has always been on one side of the situation, and Danny has spent time on both sides. Danny knows how it feels to be that kid, what choices they have to make, etc. Flack may have seen everything, but he hasn't experienced it.

Danny has always been the innocent one, if you ask me. As a kid, he was innocent of what his family was up to. When he was older, he was innocent of anything except trying to fit in with his brother--no matter how much he might have looked up to Louie and wanted to be like him, he's still the kid that wants the other guys to stop hurting someone else.

He's always been innocent, and yet there's always been suspicion from some people about him. He knows he didn't do anything wrong, but other people might not believe him. So he probably wants to believe that other people are innocent too, and when he has to deal with the fact that they are bad news, it doesn't make sense in his brain how they could do it, how they could make the choice he himself couldn't make.

It might also make him question himself and what he's capable of--he knows he's a good guy, he's a cop, he's on the right side of the law, but a little bit of self-doubt...

Flack, meanwhile--he grew up in the shadow of the NYPD. He never had to deal with the internal conflicts of what you see around you and what you know is right. And maybe he wants to protect Danny because he sees the vulnerability there and thinks that Danny needs him--which he does.

Damnit, y'all made me ramble again. :lol:

Danny will definitely bake cookies and cakes for Flack. Him boasting about his baking skills and all, he probably makes killer chocolate chip muffins and ... fruit cake.
:D And to think, I'd already forgotten about his ability to bake. Maybe Flack will lock them in the apartment with their phones turned off, the tv unplugged, the doors locked--and a kitchen full of food and baking supplies. Don gets his man and his food, and Danny gets Don's undivided attention. :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Wow, it took Danny this long to figure that out? Baaaad boy. Flack needs to punish him with chocolate sauce all over his body and a thousand licks.

Oh wait, that won't be much of a punishment, would it? :p ;)

Not for either of them, no. :lol: :devil: ;)

Danny: What do ya think of this Kevlar vest on me?
Flack: *looks down at the vicinity of Danny's hips* You're lookin' good.
Danny: Higher up, Don, higher.

Flack does look like he's thinking dirty thoughts again, doesn't he? :devil: I bet he's thinking about how to get Danny out of that vest...and the rest of his clothes for that matter. Flack is a man with a dirty mind. :devil: ;)

Definitely, but I think Flack has seen a lot. I think doing the work he does, he can't avoid it. But really, it's more about their temperaments because they've both seen a lot. I've noticed Flack has a tendancy to think the worst of people, while Danny seems to want to believe the best of them...when people tell him things, he tends to believe them. He's a little too trusting for his own good, especially in the line of work they do. I think Flack sees that and it makes him protective of Danny.

It is sweet that Danny maintains this innocence within him, even now and after everything that's happened to him. :) You just wanna huggle him and tell him to never lose it. Or maybe Flack should that instead. ;)

I do think Flack sees that vulnerability in Danny and responds to it. It's probably that that brings out all of his protective instincts.

chaostheory08 said:
For some reason, the image of Danny -- back facing the mirror -- and Flack with his hands on Danny's buttcheeks, facing the other guy is so HOT!

:devil: Ohh, that'll make for a fantastic start to a PWP story. Them facing each other, ya know, it'll surely lead to some ... seesawing action. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Flack seeing and touching Danny's sexy posterior? Yeah, that's always going to lead to a little action. ;) :devil:

:D Holiday season! Hmmm ... how about they just stay in one of their apartments and stock up their fridge for a week and just do the horizontal tango like bunnies? :devil: No? Okay, how about ... Flack takes Danny to San Francisco for a holiday? You guys know what San Francisco is famous for, right? :devil: Or how about, Flack and Danny go river rafting and ride a sky balloon? :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

That last one sounds like a really romantic, sexy trip. :devil:

Danny will definitely bake cookies and cakes for Flack. :D Him boasting about his baking skills and all, he probably makes killer chocolate chip muffins and ... fruit cake. ;)

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Faylinn said:
Maybe it has to do with how they experienced things. Flack has always been on one side of the situation, and Danny has spent time on both sides. Danny knows how it feels to be that kid, what choices they have to make, etc. Flack may have seen everything, but he hasn't experienced it.

Definitely. I think Flack has seen the bad side of life, but Danny's been hurt by it directly.

Danny has always been the innocent one, if you ask me. As a kid, he was innocent of what his family was up to. When he was older, he was innocent of anything except trying to fit in with his brother--no matter how much he might have looked up to Louie and wanted to be like him, he's still the kid that wants the other guys to stop hurting someone else.

He's always been innocent, and yet there's always been suspicion from some people about him. He knows he didn't do anything wrong, but other people might not believe him. So he probably wants to believe that other people are innocent too, and when he has to deal with the fact that they are bad news, it doesn't make sense in his brain how they could do it, how they could make the choice he himself couldn't make.

Agreed--I think it gives him empathy because he's been mistreated and misjudged, too. He wants to give people the benefit of the doubt because he probably wishes someone had done that for him.

It might also make him question himself and what he's capable of--he knows he's a good guy, he's a cop, he's on the right side of the law, but a little bit of self-doubt...

I think the only thing he's probably capable of is making a mistake a la "On the Job." There's something so earnest about Danny. It's funny--even when he's under attack, he doesn't really lash out, save for verbally. He's not physically violent at all.

Flack, meanwhile--he grew up in the shadow of the NYPD. He never had to deal with the internal conflicts of what you see around you and what you know is right. And maybe he wants to protect Danny because he sees the vulnerability there and thinks that Danny needs him--which he does.

Exactly. Flack is tough through and through, and being so tough allows him to recognize vulnerability. Nine times out of ten, he probably uses that vulnerability to go in for the kill--it's an angle, a way to get someone to confess--but with Danny he's obviously not thinking that way. So he'd recognize the vulnerability in Danny, but it produces the opposite emotional reaction in Flack--it makes him super, super protective of Danny. I think knowing he's capable of picking apart people's weaknesses makes Flack feel strong because he uses it for good, but then he sees someone like Danny--who's both good and vulnerable--and his instinct is to protect him.

I also think Danny's been hurt/abused by people he's trusted, and I think Flack is aware of that, so I think that also adds to his protectiveness of Danny. Danny being hurt and in physical pain in "Snow Day" really upset Flack.

I hope that makes sense. I do think it's interesting--even outside the realm of the relationship--how far out of his way Flack goes to take care of Danny, both emotionally and physically. I know Flack following Danny into the room rather than sticking with Mac was a little thing, but I think it's very indicative of their relationship and the way Flack feels about Danny. He takes protecting Danny very seriously, to the point where I do think it affects his job in little ways.

:D And to think, I'd already forgotten about his ability to bake. Maybe Flack will lock them in the apartment with theifer phones turned off, the tv unplugged, the doors locked--and a kitchen full of food and baking supplies. Don gets his man and his food, and Danny gets Don's undivided attention. :devil:

And both of the boys are deliriously happy. :D

Top41:
As for Thanksgiving, yes, yes and yes! Danny cooks the turkey, naked but for an apron. And Flack? Come on, the man loves his food...but he loves his Danny more. He totally takes Danny before dinner, has a nice big meal, and then goes back for a second helping...of Danny.

Thanksgiving?turkey?
Yeah!Yeah!Can imagine!
I all along think Danny very be accomplished in cooks.
Because want to leave behind the core of the man,must first to leave behind his stomach.—— Excerpt from a byword of China
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I dislike the season4-9.
The Flack seem at to Danny angry.The Flack did not laugh to the Danny.Also did not earnest watch the Danny.And finally,The Flack dolorous expression ,I think that he does not is at sympathize that criminal.But because word of Danny, Let he feel,their love also already by captivity at in jail. Can't anew bestow each other.
So I think Theirs love appeared the serious problem apparently. Because of those two women?(Lindsay and Angell)
And let most the person amazed is:
'Welcome to my life.'Such dialogue should belong to the Danny and Flack.Why Flack will say to Hawkes.I not the apprehensibility.Flack and Hawkes? No...........!!!I dislike Hawkes! I dislike season4-9!

In season4-3
The Flack will see the Danny with such look in the eyes .
In Season4-5
They arrest the criminal together.After the criminal fall down.The Flack did not catch the criminal immediately,but concerned looking Danny.This proves that the Flack very care the Danny.
Whereas now.........
Why???????????????
The Danny and Flack what's up? Verily to let person angst!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Season4-10
photograph very cool!

Faylinn said:

Again, I say this is why I always appreciate thought out discussion about the characters. :D I like that idea, I like it very much! A link between what Danny experienced in his past with Louie and the Tanglewood Boys and his present day behavior! Awesomesauce, Fay, it makes me wish once more TPTB will give us something, anything about Louie on the show. :( (I think it's been too long for continuity on that plot though. It's possible that little storytelling thing Danny did in episode 4x02 might be what TPTB considers continuity! *slaps forehead*)

Iiiiinterestiiiiiiing. I never saw that trait in a possibly negative light before, i.e. seeing things in near black and white rather than grays. Awww, ya guys think Danny's a big part of the reason he makes an effort to do so sometimes?

Top41 said
I've noticed Flack has a tendancy to think the worst of people, while Danny seems to want to believe the best of them...when people tell him things, he tends to believe them. He's a little too trusting for his own good, especially in the line of work they do. I think Flack sees that and it makes him protective of Danny.

You're right. :) And we have proof of it on the show!

Gosh, now I really get why fans in Asia see Flack as a big and great protective dog over Danny's little, cute kitten. :lol: Cutest imagery evah.

Look, I even found a macro that's perfect for the point:

funny-pictures-cat-security-system.jpg

Awwwwww, look, the dog even has Flack's coloring! :lol:

ZhuShuajie said:
The Flack seem at to Danny angry.The Flack did not laugh to the Danny.Also did not earnest watch the Danny.And finally,The Flack dolorous expression ,I think that he does not is at sympathize that criminal.But because word of Danny, Let he feel,their love also already by captivity at in jail. Can't anew bestow each other.

Episode 4x09, the one where Danny and Flack had two interrogation scenes, right? Yeah, it was noticeable that Flack barely looked at Danny, true. In fact, even Danny himself noticed that and did the looking for a change! :lol: But Flack angry at Danny ... hmmm, it's possible he might be frustrated with Danny after waiting so long for Danny to realize he loves the guy like crazy. ;)

The Danny and Flack what's up? Verily to let person angst!

:lol: Yes, Danny and Flack have a rather angsty relationship sometimes. Not to worry though, if any of you guys are frustrated that we haven't had a very emotionally charged/angsty Danny/Flack scene in a looooooong time ... the upcoming episodes are going to be very satisfying. :D

We've dropped to the bottom of the page! This will not do!!

Kimmychu said:
:lol: Yes, Danny and Flack have a rather angsty relationship sometimes. Not to worry though, if any of you guys are frustrated that we haven't had a very emotionally charged/angsty Danny/Flack scene in a looooooong time ... the upcoming episodes are going to be very satisfying. :D
I'm reeeeally looking forward to 4.13. Here's hoping the spoilers pan out and we get a couple of good scenes between the boys.

Love the macro, Kimmy. :lol: We know Flack will pounce on anyone threatening Danny. Just look at how he pushed away the cop who was giving Danny lip in "On The Job". Do not mess with the kpoo!!

:lol: We've all been busy with life. ;)

But yes! Episode 4x11 is coming up next weeeeeeek! :D :D :D Just thinking about magnificent Danny angst has gotten my pants tingly. Any scene of Danny and Flack talking will be a fantastic bonus!

penguinpie said:
We know Flack will pounce on anyone threatening Danny. Just look at how he pushed away the cop who was giving Danny lip in "On The Job". Do not mess with the kpoo!!

Courtesy of LivingEnd ...

otj1.jpg

Seriously, has Flack done for that anyone else on the show until today? Anybody?

Kimmychu:
Or, ya know, Danny could be a merman who falls in love with Prince Flack after Flack accidentally plunges into the sea during a storm or something.

Danny is a merman?Flack is a prince?(story of mermaid! )
Cool.............!
Very amusing a sort of describe.I like!
I believe that the Flack prince likes the venison.Braise merman ,is a very good select.Flack prince Certainly love such relish. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moreover thanksgiving of turkey,should change into feral grouse.
Because in China,we Describe Danny is a love make trouble of small the catamount.Flack is a guardianship and education the dog of small catamount.Small catamount often by dog (sex)maltreatment:Ah!Ah! kyoodle!Again often by dog affect:Oh! Oh! cry!
Speak to the merman and prince,that is a tragedy. kimmychu Do you describe Danny and the novel of the Flack tragedies?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Flack always would in work ,and Danny flirtation .The Danny then always looking at the Flack smirk. absolute innateness pair!
The season4-10 namely evidence.This is I believe they have love of fundamentality.

Awww, the 'Flack shoves the cop for his Danny' pic! I love that. I think that episode was the one that convinced me Flack was in love with Danny. The way he shoved the cop for Danny, the way he tirelessly worked the case...and oh yes, the scene where he met Danny in the diner and tried to comfort his baby. Danny stormed out--and Flack went right back to working the case to clear Danny's name. That's love.

I also think the fact that Danny is able to get teary-eyed in front of Flack is a sign of their emotional intimacy. Flack's voice was so soft and affectionate in that scene. He wasn't just talking to another guy--he was consoling his baby.

ZhuShuaijie, I noticed Flack being cold towards Danny in "One Wedding and a Funeral" too, but when he looked at Danny in that last interrogation scene, I think it was a look of love. It was a sad look, because Flack worries about Danny, but I think it was a sympathetic one.

But yeah, I love how Flack and Danny flirted in "You Only Die Once" and how in "Down the Rabbit Hole" Flack was being protective of Danny during the chase and worried about him. I also thought it was cute in "The Deep" when Flack ran up to Danny and Hawkes totally worried. He was relieved as soon as he saw Danny was okay, and then could joke with Hawkes. Much as I'm sure Flack is friends with Hawkes, Danny was clearly his concern, and his relief was evident as soon as he saw Danny was okay. Contrast that with "Snow Day," where Flack was very worried when he saw Danny was hurt.

And if Danny's around, he's Flack's main concern. In "The Thing About Heroes," Flack is standing guard over Danny, not Mac. And in "Snow Day," he stormed the warehouse when the thugs threatened Danny; he wasn't worried about what would happen to anyone else if they stormed in. Saving Danny was all he cared about.

If someone had a beef with Flack, all they'd have to do is kidnap Danny and tie him to some train tracks to really get under Flack's skin. :lol:

I love that scene (in fact, the whole episode)!

ZhuShuaijie, I think Kimmychu had the more Disney-fied version of the mermaid story in mind. ;) The Hans Christian Anderson version is very sad and we wouldn't want poor Danny being changed into seafoam. I'm sure Flack would be unable to resist, despite the singing lobster.

Top41 said:
And if Danny's around, he's Flack's main concern. In "The Thing About Heroes," Flack is standing guard over Danny, not Mac.
I haven't seen this episode yet. Is there any sensible reason why Flack would go with Danny, instead of Mac, who likely needs the back-up? :lol: I know the writers probably did it so Mac could be kidnapped etc, but it still makes you wonder ... Flack's protectiveness of Danny is probably one of the few consistent threads in the series. Unconscious continuity or deliberate?

penguinpie said:
I love that scene (in fact, the whole episode)!

ZhuShuaijie, I think Kimmychu had the more Disney-fied version of the mermaid story in mind. ;) The Hans Christian Anderson version is very sad and we wouldn't want poor Danny being changed into seafoam. I'm sure Flack would be unable to resist, despite the singing lobster.

Not to mention, that happened because the prince never fell in love with the mermaid, right? Danny probably won't have a problem getting Flack to fall in love with him in any reality. :lol: Does anyone else think it was love at first sight for Flack? For some reason, I have a feeling he fell hard--and probably quite unexpectedly--for Danny right off the bat.

I haven't seen this episode yet. Is there any sensible reason why Flack would go with Danny, instead of Mac, who likely needs the back-up? :lol: I know the writers probably did it so Mac could be kidnapped etc, but it still makes you wonder ... Flack's protectiveness of Danny is probably one of the few consistent threads in the series. Unconscious continuity or deliberate?

No, there's no sensible reason for Flack to follow Danny. Presumably Danny's the least likely target--the guy is stalking Mac and he pursued Stella romantically. Even if Flack didn't follow Mac for the convenient twist that Mac would get abducted, it would have made more sense for Flack to stick by Stella's side rather than Danny's. He even could have commented on the pictures she found.

So storywise, no, it didn't make sense. However, when you factor in continuity, it makes all the sense in the world. Flack is extremely protective of Danny, and has been throughout the show's entire run. If anything, the danger Danny has been in in various instances, be it getting in a shoot out in a subway or getting trapped in a panic room or getting taken hostage by drug traffickers, would serve to make Flack more protective. So while logic would have dictated he stay by Mac's side, Flack's heart probably was at the wheel when he chose to follow Danny. I think seeing Danny in such grave danger in "Snow Day" has made Flack even more protective than he probably was before. So it's a nice bit of continuity, and one I think that can't be ignored. It's significant. And pretty damn romantic. ;)

ZhuShuaijie said:
Moreover thanksgiving of turkey,should change into feral grouse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my goodness, that is the funniest thing I read all day! :lol: So who's the one who changes into a were-turkey on Thanksgiving Day? Danny or Flack? Danny has the rump for that tail of feathers for sure. :lol: :p Hahah, that is so cracktastic I am inclined to draw wereturkey!Danny just for the fun of it!

I find it very interesting that Danny/Flack fans in completely different countries who've never spoken to each other before see the guys the same way. Flack = a big, protective and handsome dog while Danny = cute kitty with fangs who likes being protected by the handsome dog. Kinda like that macro picture I posted somewhere up this page. :)

Ah, what the heck, it's so cute and so Danny/Flack I'm posting it again:

(You click on the picture and browse that icanhascheezburger website and I guarantee you're gonna be there for ages. :lol:)

Top41 said:
I also think the fact that Danny is able to get teary-eyed in front of Flack is a sign of their emotional intimacy. Flack's voice was so soft and affectionate in that scene. He wasn't just talking to another guy--he was consoling his baby.

csiny121231lt9.jpg

Danny certainly was teary-eyed, wasn't he? Danny didn't even allow himself to show any weakness in front of Mac, at least not until Run Silent, Run Deep happened, and even then, just a few seconds after he snapped and Mac hugged him, he quickly quietened and turned all stoic. Did anyone else notice that?

However, with Flack, he doesn't hide, period. He lets it out and somehow, it's like he just knows Flack will never abandon him, hence his ... voluntary vulnerability around Flack. Does that make sense? :lol:

If someone had a beef with Flack, all they'd have to do is kidnap Danny and tie him to some train tracks to really get under Flack's skin.

:lol: Heck, all they have to do is pinch Danny's butt and whoever's dumb enough to do that in Flack's presence will be missing a limb for life!

penguinpie said:
The Hans Christian Anderson version is very sad and we wouldn't want poor Danny being changed into seafoam.

... wait, what? :eek: Turned into seafoam?! Why do I not remember this? :lol: I think Disney has permanently made me think of the Little Mermaid as a sweet love story with a happy ending.

Top41 said:
Does anyone else think it was love at first sight for Flack? For some reason, I have a feeling he fell hard--and probably quite unexpectedly--for Danny right off the bat.

I do! :D He was probably so entranced he tumbled down a stairwell, hence his adept skill at walking up and down staircases now while he talks and stares at Danny. :lol: Yes, dear Flack has had many years of training his multi-tasking abilities where Danny is concerned.

No, there's no sensible reason for Flack to follow Danny. Presumably Danny's the least likely target--the guy is stalking Mac and he pursued Stella romantically. Even if Flack didn't follow Mac for the convenient twist that Mac would get abducted, it would have made more sense for Flack to stick by Stella's side rather than Danny's.

I didn't quite get this until I saw the episode for myself and then, I was, "What the, Flack! Protect Mac! Stop thinking with your other head! You can do Danny later! :devil:"

So it's a nice bit of continuity, and one I think that can't be ignored. It's significant. And pretty damn romantic.

So what are our chances of there being blatant Danny/Flack subtext in the very near future?

Oh wait. We've already had those since the pilot episode.

:devil: ;)

^Is that Macro pic directly from the site? We need to be careful about hotlinking. ;) It is cute, though, and yes, very Danny/Flack. I think that's how they look at each other, too--Flack's is Danny's big, protective watchdog, and Danny is his sexy little kitten in need of protection.

Kimmychu said:

csiny121231lt9.jpg

Danny certainly was teary-eyed, wasn't he? Danny didn't even allow himself to show any weakness in front of Mac, at least not until Run Silent, Run Deep happened, and even then, just a few seconds after he snapped and Mac hugged him, he quickly quietened and turned all stoic. Did anyone else notice that?

I thought he just kind of quieted down and kept crying. I did notice how he didn't really let himself fall into Mac's arms. He just kind of stood there and let Mac hold him. I think he appreciated it, but he wasn't totally comfortable, if that makes sense.

However, with Flack, he doesn't hide, period. He lets it out and somehow, it's like he just knows Flack will never abandon him, hence his ... voluntary vulnerability around Flack. Does that make sense? :lol:

Yeah, definitely. He always looks so at ease with Flack. I still remember that look that passed between them in RSRD, when Flack said, "We're not going anywhere." Danny just looked over at Flack with such complete trust and acceptance. Danny's a little hellion, but the look in his eyes said he was going to do just as Flack said. And he did. I notice that with them, too--Danny lets Flack take care of him. I think he appreciates that there's someone who wants to do that for him.

:lol: Heck, all they have to do is pinch Danny's butt and whoever's dumb enough to do that in Flack's presence will be missing a limb for life!

Oh, I pity the fool who touches Danny's beautiful ass in front of Flack. :eek:

I do! :D He was probably so entranced he tumbled down a stairwell, hence his adept skill at walking up and down staircases now while he talks and stares at Danny. :lol: Yes, dear Flack has had many years of training his multi-tasking abilities where Danny is concerned.

Poor Flack. :eek: I bet he's gotten a lot more graceful over the years. It's a good thing he's the one who does the majority of the staring because Danny is a klutz and if it was him doing all the looking, he'd fall down and get himself killed. And he gets into enough trouble as it is! :lol:

But Flack has perfected the art of walking and staring. Who needs to look straight ahead when one's gorgeous little Kinkapoodle is nearby? :lol:

I didn't quite get this until I saw the episode for myself and then, I was, "What the, Flack! Protect Mac! Stop thinking with your other head! You can do Danny later! :devil:"

I know! It's so blatant. Flack really should be looking out for Mac, but, like you said, he's thinking with his other head. ;) If Danny gets kidnapped, there will be no sexy Kinkapoodle for Flack to have his way with. ;) Then he'll have to rescue Danny and deal with Danny being agitated. Better not to take the chance. Plus, knowing Flack, he probably copped a feel and stole a kiss when they were alone in that room together... ;) :devil:

So what are our chances of there being blatant Danny/Flack subtext in the very near future?

Oh wait. We've already had those since the pilot episode.

:devil: ;)

:D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back