Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cries* I'm listening to Hips Don't Lie right now and I have this mental image of Danny in a bellydancing outfit, shaking his ass while lip synching the words. At the same time it's slightly sexy picturing Danny dancing for his boy :lol:.

Awww come on...I wouldn't mind seeing Danny shaking his ass for his man. Get down Danny. :p

I like your way of thinking jorja. :devil:

**writes down for new activity in the gutter**

Also sounds like a good fanfic idea.

by activity, a belly dancing class with danny as the teacher came to mind. :lol: *shakes head* get it out!! i have a red and gold belly dancing outfit and now all i can imagine is danny in it shaking his hips :( :eek: . this thread manages to corrupt just about every item... :lol:

:lol: That's the magic of this thread. No item is safe.

*imagines* Yeah, umm... like said afrikana Danny belly dancing doesn't quite work for me.

Dudes, belly dancing is hot. :devil: If you think it's weird seeing Danny do it ... just imagine Flack kneeling in front of him with his face against Danny's belly as he's dancing.

Or better yet .... Flack kneeling behind him. ;)

Being behind Danny is Flack's speciality. He can name every part of Danny's ass with his eyes closed. Picturing Danny with a see through scarf over his mouth and gold jewlery on his hips is a riot for me & a turn off for Danny :lol:.

Kimmychu said:
Dudes, belly dancing is hot. :devil:

Yeah... I can see him belly dancing, shaking what his mamma gave him - and she gave him some good stuff!

If you think it's weird seeing Danny do it ... just imagine Flack kneeling in front of him with his face against Danny's belly as he's dancing.

Or better yet .... Flack kneeling behind him. ;)

Is that a plot bunny I see hopping away?

**fans self**
oh yeah, danny belly dancing. giving Flack a private show. my god it's gettin hot in here.

i can just imagine Flack behind him, grinding :devil:
danny/flack grinding is teh SMEX.

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
**fans self**
oh yeah, danny belly dancing. giving Flack a private show. my god it's gettin hot in here.

i wonder if the'd let us watch?:rolleyes:

I suppose it depends. There was a fic where Linday was watching them and Flack was especially pissed and Danny seemed kinda bothered by it too.

^ that was a hot fic. :D

feenx said:
Lost2MuchSpeed said:
**fans self**

i wonder if the'd let us watch?:rolleyes:
it doesn't matter coz they'd have a glass apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back