Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Well its official, season 2 of CSI NY is now started and I get to see Danny AND Nick in the same week :) with only 1 day between. Just not looking forward to seeing Lindsay, sory to her fans but I just do not like her :p she bugs me. :rolleyes:

You're not alone. ^^ Not looking forward to that either. BTW, I love your icon. :D

^Danny always has his bling on lol.... all that's missing is an ID bracelet or a tennis bracelet hahahah.

My friend was wondering, she was watching CSI:NY the other day with me and the observer in her (she's a full-time shrink so...) saw his glasses and asked me their grade. Lol.... I'm weird, I know. But what are their grades? *Couldn't resist to ask*

Uhm.... it's like 20/20 vision or something. I can't explain... sorry.

Oh.. In other words, she was asking "What's his perscription?" ^_^ Wondering how good his eyesight was.

^Yes that's it!
Sorry, I'm slow today.... we call it differently over here :)

1CSIMfan said:

You're never too old to be a fangirl. :) I'm closer to Carmine's age (a little older) and I still go crazy over all this stuff.

:lol: I understand being an 'older' fangirl, I too am around Carmine's age, actually two years and a week younger. But who's counting? :rolleyes: I certainly stopped after hitting the 'big one' last year! ;)

My favorite Danny look (well,actually I like them all) is the wifebeater and who cares what pants he's got on when he wears that shirt. He just looks so damn hot and wow..look at those arms of his. They look so good.

My favorite Danny look is when he is wearing the wifebeaters with a sexy pair or jeans or pants that accentuate his magnificant ass and abs.

*drools*

I myself am blind as a bat. I would love to know what his vision is. At first I was wondering if he just wore them for the show but by looking at him with them on, you can tell that he really needs them. His face through the glasses looks just like mine does.

Anywho, here's some more pics:

cdg2.jpg

cdg1.jpg

Oh ok. Sorry about that chaostheory08. Thanks for the explanation ShuriyuCSI. :D I wonder about that too. I'd love to know though. Wonder if he's near or farsided.

1CSIMfan, I love those pics! :D

Since he wears his glasses all the time, I'd say he's near-sighted. I have to wear my glasses/contacts all the time. I can't see more than maybe a foot or so in front of me before things are blurry. Everything far away I can still see but it's just blurry blobs. :lol: It's so bad I can't even read my computer screen from my chair without them. :rolleyes:

The fanfic stories are right on when they talk about how he can't see without his glasses. Sounds just like me. hmmmm..we'd make a perfect pair. If we both lost our glasses, whatever would we do?? hehe I can think of quite a few things we could do without them. :devil:

The fanfic stories are right on when they talk about how he can't see without his glasses.

Yeah, they always have him almost blind without them. I didn't know if that was based on truth or not. I wear glasses too, but my vision without them is still pretty good.

I think the fact that fanfic-Danny is 'almost blind' without his glasses comes from a comment that Carmine made at some point about his own eyesight. ;)

So, he really needs them. Fay, are you a moderator now?

ETA: or have you always been and I just noticed?

No, she hasn't always been one. She recently become one I believe. Congratulations on the new position Faylinn! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back