Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Thank you. It's probably better than watching MORE of the world cup!!

iluvroadrunner said:
dress shirt. definitely the dress shirt. so hot...

Yes, a guy in a suit does something for me - makes me want to slam him up against the wall and... frisk him. Not to say that the tight shirts and wife beaters aren't drool-worthy as well.

sarramaks said:
You're welcome!

Btw, has anybody seen House on Terror Tract? It's another film that Carmine's in, but I don't think I've heard anyone mention it on here (apologies if anyone has). I'm debating getting it... only for one reason.. I thought I was too old to be a fangirl, apparently not...

You're never too old to be a fangirl. :) I'm closer to Carmine's age (a little older) and I still go crazy over all this stuff.

I think I'm gonna have to rent In Enemy Hands now. I have never seen it.

I can't believe you guys have already almost filled up page 7....without me. :eek: Leave the thread for a few hours to um sleep and the world goes on without me. :lol:

My favorite Danny look (well,actually I like them all) is the wifebeater and who cares what pants he's got on when he wears that shirt. He just looks so damn hot and wow..look at those arms of his. They look so good.

I may just have to watch In Enemy Hands too... Will I need a bucket to catch the drool?

Why would you want to sleep when you could spend all of your time on this board?

Springmoon said:
Why would you want to sleep when you could spend all of your time on this board?

I know...I don't know what I was thinking. I just sorta fell asleep. But in my defense, I was on here 5 hours last night. And that was my third time on here yesterday. I think I spent about 9 hours total on here yesterday.

Gotta leave in about an hour. :eek: :eek: I am already having withdrawls but I will be back on here tonight for hours again. :lol:

Springmoon said:

I know! I'm the same way! :D If I didn't need sleep I'd always be here! These boards are so addicitive!

i'm actually having a party at my house, so i would kind of be a bad host if i spent all my time here...

however, i wish my friends were as obsessed with CSI as i am. then i probably be going through such severe withdrawl.

and stop rubbing it in that carmine is only half dressed in 'trapped'! i still haven't seen it yet. i'm probaby gonna wind up buying it off itunes.

These boards are so addicitive!

I agree! I'm cat sitting at my parents while they're on holiday and they don't have net access, so I can only check these boards while I'm at work :( , and as I teach primary school children I have to be careful when I'm online. They already get a screen saver of Danny when I turn on my interactive white board ;). Now back at home for the day and fillin' my boots!!

iluvroadrunner said:

and stop rubbing it in that carmine is only half dressed in 'trapped'! i still haven't seen it yet. i'm probaby gonna wind up buying it off itunes.

You should just bite the bullet and buy it - I was staring so hard at him in various stages of undress that I was barely able to focus on the plot.

however, i wish my friends were as obsessed with CSI as i am.

Me too! Luckily my best friend is a HUGE CSI: fan too! :D That's pretty much the bulk of what we talk about. It's great to have someone who loves CSI: as much as you do.

i'm trying to spread it like the plauge. i managed to get them all addicted to lost. csi is just the next step.

i have one friend who's as into it as i am, but she's not as ridiculous as me. i'm working on getting her there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back