Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Yeah, Carmine needs glasses. I seem to remember something about the change from Danny-without-glasses in the first Miami crossover to Danny-with-glasses when NY finally came on. If I remember correctly, he said something about being glad that he didn't need to wear contacts all of the time, and I think that's also when he mentioned being nearly blind without corrective lenses. (If someone has the exact quote, that would be nice. ;))

And yep, I'm now a moderator in the General CSI Discussion forum. :D *does a happy dance* :D

That's interesting! I never realized that was the case with his vision ... aww, yet another aspect to love. I wanna huggle him so bad. :D

Oh ok. Aww! He needs his glasses. :D Thank for the info Faylinn

I think it is so cute how Carmine needs his glasses to see! I swear that I can't see my hand in front of my face without mine sometimes! :lol:

BTW, congrats Faylinn on moderatorship! :D

also, I have a question, how can we change our titles? I noticed that some are different (including those of us that aren't mods) just curious

^^Yeah, mine is Mrs. Don Flack Jr....you have to become a premium member to change your title and that cost money.

I think it is so cute how Carmine needs his glasses to see! I swear that I can't see my hand in front of my face without mine sometimes!

I know! I find that so adorable! :) Well when I go to the movies or something I need mine. I can see the screen and everything without them, but having them is much better.

^^You're lucky that you can actually see the screen without them. I can see the screen too but everything is still blurry.

So, yesterday when we were talking about having little Carmines (I think it was in the Locker Room thread) I forgot about adding that not only would we make a blue eyed short Carmine Jr...he would also be blind as a bat. :eek: Poor thing.

I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that the reason Danny wears glasses was because something about the fact that a CSI shouldn't wear them because of the kind of chemicals they work with or something like that. Who knows, that could have come out of a fanfic but it does make sense. There are lots of things that can irritate contacts. I have a terrible time when the pollen count is high. So I'm sure some of those chemicals could probably vaporize contacts. :)

One more thing to make our Carmine lovably human!

I have extremely bad vision too. All of my friends know that if they see me in a restaurant, mall or some other place I don't have my glasses on and they wave, then they're just flesh-colored blobs to me, so please don't be offended if I don't wave back. LOL!

^ flesh coloured blobs :lol: i see ok w/o my glasses but at the cinema or in class i can't read writing without them...

*claps* congrats on becoming a moderator fay :D

The fanfic stories are right on when they talk about how he can't see without his glasses. Sounds just like me. hmmmm..we'd make a perfect pair. If we both lost our glasses, whatever would we do??

you'd have to rely your sense of touch! :devil: :D

omg4bf.jpg

First time I've posted an image, so hope it works!!!
I like the leather!!!

I can't see without my contacts. I refused to wear glasses so ended up waving to people I didn't know and ignored people I did. Not good.

Here's a couple more although I'm pretty sure we've had 'em before. But hey, who can possibly get bored...

carminegiovinazzomexicojune143.jpg

csiny_s02e22_hdtv_49978.jpg

Thank you to whoever I pinched these from... ;)

And apologies that they are so, erm, large. Not quite sure how to resize 'em. (clearly I managed it somehow!!!!)

Ok so I was wonderin what his fav cologne is or must be...random thought. He must smell sooooo delicious...sigh.

Hey..was the site down for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back