Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

No one can understand my love (obsession) for Carmine..I simply cannot GET OVER how..how..beautiful..hot...fine...sweet...deliciously yummy he is (seems like a nice guy, based on his interviews n all) I could go on and on...Im so glad I have found people as nutty about him as I am! woooo hoooooo

I know! My dad and brother think it's a big deal that I'm obsessed with Carmine and CSI :rolleyes: but I don't care. I'm going to love them anyways. :D

I feel like I have this bond with all the characters, from all the franchises..Ill NEVER stop watching, unless it ends (AAAAAAH)God forbid! Thank God for reruns! eheh they should just carry on and on and on....and on :p

Oh Oh oH one of my friends referred to him as 'that guy with the glasses'? and I was like THAT GUY WITH THE GLASSES?!?!?!?!?! She didn't even notice him..(shocked).

:eek: What?! How can she not know him?! That sounds like my brother though. He's always doing stuff like that. He refers to Danny as "The Guy with Glasses" sometimes. :rolleyes:

The chain he seems to be wearing in most of the pics..is it a Danny trademark or Carmine? Curious about that. Or maybe im just stupid eheh..

No, your not stupid. That's a good question. :) I was thinking it was a Carmine thing and he just continues to wear them all the time so it's a Danny thing too.

I think it's time for another photo:

normal_Carmine_Giovinazzo_14.jpg

idee said:
The chain he seems to be wearing in most of the pics..is it a Danny trademark or Carmine? Curious about that. Or maybe im just stupid eheh..

They look like a pair of dog tags. Carmine wears them in most of the photos I've seen where you can see such a thing, and i guess it has become Danny's thing too.

Meeeeeee toooooooo. Or who gave it to him. Hmmm..

csi_fanatic87 said:
Yeah, they're dog tags. I wonder what's on them.

He'll probably be just as forthcoming about the tags as he was with inquiries about his tattoo: It's personal, no comment.

Couldn't hurt to ask though. He was nice enough about the tattoo so I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem saying the dog tags were personal too.

Gotta admit though I do love them though. I'm pretty sure it's a Carmine thing. I don't think I've ever seen a picture without them even though he wears them under his shirt most of the time.

Gotta admit though I do love them though. I'm pretty sure it's a Carmine thing. I don't think I've ever seen a picture without them even though he wears them under his shirt most of the time.

Yeah so do I. I think so too. They seem to be a perment part of him since he wears them all the time. I've always seen him with them on. It would be odd to see him without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back