Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I have been away for awhile, haven't I? :lol: Well, I am getting excited for my Carmine tongue candy as my birthday is on Wednesday ;)

I wonder how many licks to the center of the Carmine tongue candy? :devil:

I guess I will find out in a couple of days........ :D

Well I certainly started something with the Carmine Candy didn;t I :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking something like...a rich, sugary,Itallion, all day sucker,suck away all the hard outer layers to reveal a creamy, smooth incredibly rich center mmmmmmmmm YUMMMM :devil: :devil: :devil: :p :p :p
Not sure where to get them from but maybe CBS can start selling them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs.G, I was refering to the delicious black and white pic with those strong, muscular arms, you know he looks a little oiled up in that photo, mmmmm.....Carmine all nekkid and oiled *wicked thoughts running through my mind* god I love that photo, it gives a girl such inspiration, along with the 2 pics from tv guides hot guys of summer, oh those photos send a girl into a frenzy :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nim, loved the pics of the Carmine Candy shop, so cute, maybe if all of us chip in we can start our own Carmine Candy shop franchise :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiara4carmine said:
Well I certainly started something with the Carmine Candy didn;t I :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking something like...a rich, sugary,Itallion, all day sucker,suck away all the hard outer layers to reveal a creamy, smooth incredibly rich center mmmmmmmmm YUMMMM :devil: :devil: :devil: :p :p :p
Not sure where to get them from but maybe CBS can start selling them :lol: :lol: :lol:
they would sell millions of that candy :D

oh wow I've only been gone three days and people here have become dirtier haha...

I wonder how Carmine would feel if he reads this (collective gasp!)

Wow, new business on the way! Great! :cool:
In fact the Danny Dolls Factory was not enough...I think I'm gonna like this sweet business :p

(lyne, for the pic of my avvie, look in the Locker Room ;))

woweeee.... those piccies are soo damn hot!! i love the tongue pics, he looks like he done something cheeky!!! lol if only i could have those arms around me every night..... oh well, i can dream cant i? lol XX

Welcome to the newbies! :)

More pics, please, people! This is a picture thread after all. ;)

lucky, i just got back from my daily search of Carmine pics :D
oldiecarminepic.jpg

thumpy.jpg

csinynmiami.jpg

not sure where this one is from :confused:

Oooh, I've never seen this last one, thanks for sharing! Man, I SO wanna be that pillow! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back