Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you dear Faylinn, for loving that first pic so much you posted it for us.Yes we all love that black and white pic of Carmine and his strong, muscular arms that can just wrap themselves around you and never let go *whooo is it getting hot in here?* :eek: :eek:....he's such eye candy.....no wait make that Carmine Candy :lol: :devil: :devil: :p

mmmmmm I can just see the advertising slogan now....

Carmine Candy....pop him in your mouth and SUCK REALLY HARD

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :p :p :p :p :p

WHOOAAARRRRR...DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!

You know if you remove the jeans and have him standing there in jockey shorts, he could do Calvin Klein adds. I wonder if Calvin has asked him :devil: :devil: :devil:

Does ANYBODY know where that pic is from ?????

1CSIMFan - Thanks for the yummy pics. One was even especially for me. :D Can't decide whether I'd rather rip those deliciously tight baseball pants off him or simply unzip and try to [CENSORED] him with them still on. Dunno. :confused: Seems a shame to remove something that looks that good.

tiara4carmine said:
Two questions:

1. Where can I get some?
2. If you suck long and hard enough, is there a creamy center?
Does ANYBODY know where that pic is from ?????
Which pic? Of the three that were recently posted, the first is from Fallen Arches, the second is from CSI:NY and the third is from For Love of the Game. If you're referring to the absolutely freakin' amazing black and white one that was posted a few back, I don't think any of us know for sure what that's from. It seems to have been taken this summer, but hasn't appeared in any magazines yet. Not sure what that was taken for, but it is spectacular! :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
tiara4carmine said:
Two questions:

1. Where can I get some?
2. If you suck long and hard enough, is there a creamy center?

:lol: :devil: boy, you people are getting dirtier everyday!!!
where to get carmine candy? maybe when jkladis has found him or camped out in his backyard, we can get an address and storm the house!

i'm not even hoing to comment about the creamy centre...

afrikana said:
:lol: :devil: boy, you people are getting dirtier everyday!!!
What? Can't a girl enjoy a little candy now and then? Nothing like a good Blow Pop to cure a sugar craving.
where to get carmine candy? maybe when jkladis has found him or camped out in his backyard, we can get an address and storm the house!
Excellent suggestion. Not really sure where JKladis is these days. Last I heard, he was rumored to be living in Carmine's pond, tanning his pale white booty and awaiting a restraining order.

I love this picture *ravages him* :devil:
dannycorporatewarriors6cropped.jpg

Fay what episode is this picture from? I like it!!!

lyne said:
I love this picture *ravages him* :devil:
dannycorporatewarriors6cropped.jpg

Fay what episode is this picture from? I like it!!!

lyne, the picture should be from "Corporate Warriors" and yes, it's really good. :)

Wow, Fallen Arches is one of Carmine's movie that I haven't seen yet...thanks for the pic!!!

I'm thinking...what kind of shape will have this Danny's Candys? :rolleyes:

1CSIMfan said:

Wow...he seems really...flexible **fans self**
trapped4.jpg

Awww...I love that pic. :D One of my favs!

I can't watch those CBS promos, but I've seen a few of the screen caps from it. Not sure what I think of the hair yet, but from the few pics I saw it looks better on Danny than it does on Carmine in the pics I've seen of him out and about. I think he needs to start wearing Danny's glasses! :lol:

:lol: That was exactly my thought, and probably the reason why I thought Danny looked HOT in the promo!

where do you find the caps? Because I cannot make them from the downloadable clip...

Carmine with short hair is so handsome...better than the last episode of S2. I love long hair, but he looks better with shorter ones :p

I kind of liked the shaggy look at the end of season two. It was cute in a boyish kind of way.

2240524gx8.jpg

Yes, he was so cute :) but with long hair, you know...you can see better that...uh...the hole behind...*cough cough* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back