Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new thread! I just -love- the title.

Anyway, seems like we got everything we need in these first posts, now we can start posting away... ;)

Oh man. I feel for Jeri Ryan. If any of you've read her page on Wikipedia, you'll know what I mean. :| Geez, talk about public humiliation ... who could blame her for not wanting her custody records to go public.

And in case people don't know who Jeri Ryan is, she's most famous for her role in Star Trek: Voyager, as the hot Borg chick. :lol: "We will assimilate you!"

Its a placenta...with a half of the umbilical cord...on the bucket....I was on my duty in the community(i'm taking up nursing), its my first time to see someone gave birth...we took some pics from the newborn to the placenta.... ;)

Ok, goreshi, I thought it had to be something like that. Definitely makes you look twice! I probably should have pm'd you this question, so sorry about that folks!

its ok...actually it does not smell bad after all...maybe when I get to be in the operating room (by next week...) maybe I'll be replacing the pic (a heart, kidney even an amputated leg?..uh...anything unsual in my sight...if cellphones are not prohibited...) ;)

11.jpg

_slide_.gif
NEW CARMINE THREAD! woohoo!

the pics are all hot!
_drool__by_Sayurri.gif
but i can't wait for season 3! we'll finally get more screen caps!!!

CSI-CAPSGMiCSDannyandStella.jpg

HOTT in white...
205_0195.jpg

and the blue shirt...what more can i say? :D

Kimmychu said:
Oh man. I feel for Jeri Ryan. If any of you've read her page on Wikipedia, you'll know what I mean. :| Geez, talk about public humiliation ... who could blame her for not wanting her custody records to go public.

Yeah, her ex-husband was a jerk, but I do have to thank him for being responsible for my favorite politician winning office. But this thread is about Carmine.

It's with great regret that I announce that Carmine has moved down my list after that Hill Harper interview. That's not to say that he's not smoking hot still! Maybe we can get him to do an interview like that so I can fall in love with him all over again. Sigh.

Kimmychu said:
And in case people don't know who Jeri Ryan is, she's most famous for her role in Star Trek: Voyager, as the hot Borg chick. :lol: "We will assimilate you!"
I was a great fan of ST, she was really hot in that suit, hehehehe!!!
But Carmine...please...not so close...

yihuu* dances around the room * the new thread and i didn't miss the opening :D soooo happy* leaves the room dancing ** then comes back and goes on writing * and there we have lovely pics OMG i love y'all gals you're wonderful ;) :D* goes back to the thread page and continues lookin' at those beautiful eyes with a stupid smile on her face * :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back