Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted these before, but i love 'em

carmine1.jpg

carmine4.jpg

and one with carmine in a tie :lol: small though.

carmineinatie.jpg

Sweet pics, girls! messinwithmesser, you've always got the best stuff. I don't think I've ever seen his sweet heiny as close as that Shasta pic you posted quite a ways back. I've seen that shot from the front, but I don't believe I've seen it from behind before. Tasty!

is it me,... or does carmine have some great shoes? :lol:
i know it sounds weird... lol but he has some really good ones - especially the boots :>

chelliyah said:
is it me,... or does carmine have some great shoes? :lol:
i know it sounds weird... lol but he has some really good ones - especially the boots :>
The boots are cool. He's admitted to jacking those from Danny's wardrobe.

wow... i love all the pics! but my fav is the one with him smoking... i dunno why... :p

chelliyah said:
how lucky is that chick to get to see a full frontal nude of our number one?! :mad: :lol:

i wonder if he was really baring all in that scene? i heard for nude shots in movies they get a sock thingy to put over the... "holy grail" of us carmine fans... :D

I love that he stole Danny's boots. That cracks me up. :lol:

And there's no way MrsG's use of the word "jacking" was unintentional... :lol:

I gotta say, I wasn't sold on the short hair before seeing tonight's episode, but now I kind of like it. Not as good as before, but not bad. Better on the show than in pictures.

I can't believe that I had missed a lot of things going around here!!! It made me feel kind of lost...huhu...

Anyway...he had a nice bod for season 3....

I actually have a real fever right now and I don't know if these hotter pictures help in my recovery hahahhahah!

Waaaaahhhh! So how was the first ep? What'd he do? Hahahahha.....

Bad shirts/ties and great shoes -- nice combo hahahah.

I think I'll take a vacation from Talk, 'till I watch the first episode of S3...I need relax...to much hottness!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back