Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Well, we don't know if he was or not... I'm assuming it was a chick he went out with, meh... don't worry I get confuzzled too *hugs* here have a twizzy *hand off*

Thinking logically here, it couldn't be Aiden he was referring to. Why, you ask? Would Danny gripe about spending time with Aiden anywhere?

pssht no but he was griping about spending time with her and other people when he really just wants her alone to *gets smacked my the pg-13-o-meter*
*rubs head*
Sorry about that, just had to say it!
Cat

Ah I'm finally back here! I've missed you guys so much! Our net's been down for only 3 days and I've already gone into serious withdrawels.
And those evil friends of mine who wanted me to give up CSI for a whole week including online. That would mean giving up DnA so I very much refused. Which didn't go down well, but oh well.

I've been so desperate to get on here after seeing the finale. Aiden was so worried about Danny and his psych thing. *dies again reliving memory*

nothing? nothing? i dont think they know the meaning of nothing! they *ducks as the pg-13-ometer swings toward her* phew, narrowly missed that one! yeah, WYSIWYS had a couple of WAY adorable DnA moments...ahhh, the glory
Cat

we need to shake this thread a bit people!

I just love the idea of Danny and Aiden spending time together!! I kid you not, I'm all patethically warmy inside. *giggles* It's just so adorable, really. Who is not feeling the warm fuzzies?

That scene could sooooooo turn into a fic. *hint hint*

eta:: page 3 woot!

Ooooh yes.
Aiden cuddling up with Danny on a nice couch in front of a warm fire on a cold winters day with mugs of hot chocolate while watching a movie.

PDVD_011.jpg

looks like Aiden's picturing the same thing :D

awww!!

hehehe i made a comic about how in "corporate warriors" mac is aiming for lindsay instead of that wicker post... i'd post it but it'd probably be considered flaming of some sort... *tear*

well my bro n sis got a good laff out of it... i'll send it to whomever wants it.

Back