Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

You wouldn't hear me complain about a 36 page story. But I'm one to talk. I should seriously get off my lazy butt and write something myself. Or at least finish something that's laying around on APOC (my computer)

Where have I heard that before??? :D 36 pages? I don't think I ever made it past 19...no wait, I did 25 once. But that wasn't DnA...

Hi everyone!

I'm sorta new here. I posted a couple of times last year, but then when I found out Vanessa was leaving I kinda tried to distance myself from DnA (not that it worked, I still check fanfiction.net the WHOLE time!), but I'm back now!

Anyway, I started writing a DnA fic a while a go, and am trying to finish it off at the mo, and wondered if anyone was willing to beta it for me? I would love you forever if you could!

Welcome back, SeeingStars! ..I'd honestly beta for you, but I suck at that, Dutchie might ;) But anyways, really excited to read it though!

yeah, imz why don't you write one ;)

I've had a 36 page story before, and its still going...Shot me?

Chaos I love writing songfics, they just don't end up turning out the way I want, :lol:

Dutchie said:
Where have I heard that before??? :D 36 pages? I don't think I ever made it past 19...no wait, I did 25 once. But that wasn't DnA...

I have a Snicker story that is exactly 36pages long... on short bond paper. lol.... That is my personal best... so far.

If I have to write a DnA fic, maybe it'll be shorter coz I have to go with the flow that Aiden's gone *sob*

It's hard to distance myself from DnA ship after what happened to Aiden. I tried Lindsey/Danny but they're so chemistry-less. *peace*

chaostheory08 that was brilliant! It nearly made me cry at the end - the bit with the pizza was reallly sad!

iheartnickcath thanks anyway, hopefully someone else will offer!

SeeingStars, I'll beta for you. Not that I'm English, but...I'll do it anyway. :D PM me and let me know. I'm actually a D/L shipper now, but I haven't given DnA up. So, now I'm off to read that fic.

I ship D/L too..but I haven't given up DnA either....why do I get the feeling Imzadi's behind me making a face saying I'm dead for that?

Because your psychic lol

But no, you're not dead for that. Though I did make a face.
sick0012.gif

^I still can't do D/L fics. There is still no defining moment for me. Even the "perfect fit" scene wasn't enough.

I'll be sticking to DnA.

SeeingStars -- thanks!
guys, please r&r.... it's my first DnA fic so be nice. thank you!

^^^ I figured you'd get me that face, along with the look of "your dead if you mention that again" :D ...Did I mention I love you?

Back