Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

hey guys... newbie here.. well at least to this forum. :) I added you guys who are on livejournal, hope you dont mind. my LJ is csimellie

Anyhooo, so, honetsly I enjoy Aiden/Vanessa alot, so naturally I like Danny - because thats usually who we'd see her with, I'm a usual Flack/Aiden shipper, but I've started brainstorming ideas for Danny/Aiden fics, we'll see what happens. I really like the chemistry between these two... thats all there is to it in my mind.

CSINYRULZ welcome to the thread! <3 (speaking of hearts, you gotta tell me that code :p ) Feel free to add me, :D I can't wait to read your fics, if you decide to write them ;)

yeah I'm working on it, I gotta watch some of my S1 DVD's later and hopefully something will spark and I'll stop being lazy and actually write something.

code? for the hearts in my siggy?? you just write what you want... so like I did, I &hearts; Eddie Cahill

you do the "&" sign, then write the word "hearts" then do a ";" and thats it... no spaces inbetween anything. :) sorry that was off topic, but.. okay.. back to DnA.. yeah hopefully a fic will fizzle over the next few days.

Thanks, your a doll!

I really hope so :D I need to finish mine, I know Imzadi's probably glaring at me, and saying yes.

iheartnickcath said:
I really hope so :D I need to finish mine, I know Imzadi's probably glaring at me, and saying yes.

Who me? *feings innocence*
sign0162.gif

Lol, my DnA muses are on overload. Yet, days should be more than 24hours. I'll try to make a short one-shot on my idea. But please feel free to make your own if you want. It'll be DnA after all. *hugs*

I haven't watched "Heroes" yet so I feel that I'm not ready. Though I have read a LOT of spoiler. Do you guys think I can do it? For the sake of DnA? :D

I love my DnA muse, its going really well right now..Ideas are on overload, and I'm waiting on my fic to return, so Imz' can be happy :D

You can do it :D

Why does, What Hurts The Most totally explain DnA to me right now?..I dunno, I think cause I'm writing a song fic to it too..so..

Songfics are easier to write than independent oneshots. I just need time to write them and pray it won't spread out to a full-blown 36page story lol

Back