Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

iheartnickcath said:
aww forgive me Imzadi *begs*

If it makes you happy, I put Aiden in the RP..

Aiden...rp...now you have my attention ;) Ok I'll forgive you.

Thank you. They were both made by Lizzy_Sander.

Yeah. There are only three other players so far. But I play her in other rps too. I may have a slight Aiden addiction. lol

Oeh, maybe I'll join, if there are only three other players...what is it called? or is it already written very far (that's not right...) I mean are there many pages yet?

Newbie here! (I have an LJ too -- chaos-theory08)

DnA is a pairing in the stars! Even with the name... DnA working with DNA... perfecto!

It's either the writers love Carmine or they hate him. Gee-whiz, the emotional stress they put on his character is so much. Being stuck in a panic room, his past catching up on him, Flack being injured... then Aiden saying bye-bye.

But hey, he delivers beautifully. It just goes to show his growth in the show. This deserves an award.

Welcome chaostheory08! :D *passes the twizzlers*

My personal lj name is imzadi_gumdrop. Feel free to friend me everyone.

Yeah poor Danny does get put through the ringer doesn't he.

...I don't have life journal...not allowed to start it either...*parent's computer, not mine* But I still love DnA. :D Welcome chaostheory08! Geez, is this thread a bit dying, or is it me? :(

Aww... thanks for the welcome, guys!

Here's my LJ http://chaos-theory08.livejournal.com/
You can add me anytime, or I'll add you later (it's 1030p here in the Philippines).

I have a fic idea... since Danny's going through an emotional rollercoaster, why not make the DnA friendship (for now lol) extend beyond borders? Like Danny would speak to Aiden, voicing out his thoughts and whathaveyou like she's still alive.... :D

Back