Dancing With The Stars

STEVE-0 got the boot, thank gawd, he had NO talent what-so-ever, it's winding down I pick Lil' Kim or Gilles, soon it's over till next year~

Another power house night, how some of these celebrities have improved..amazing~ here's a brief analysis of last nights contestants~

MELISSA Argentine Tango..Sensational OMG, she's perfect~

LAWRENCE Waltz.. He's so sweet, but a bit clumsy. he just doesn't have the moves~

LIL KIM Rumba.. She's good but better in last weekls Jive~

CHUCK Rumba..His best dance, really good, his partner has brought out the best she can in his steps~

TY Waltz..He was really good how he's improved. it was smooth, go cowboy~

SHAUN Cha Cha.. Good, but last week she was better~

GILLESWaltz..Superb..Smooth, awesome glamerous.. he's so slick

AN THE GROUP DANCE BLEW ME AWAY.. FANTASTIC~~

Last edited:
SHAUN Cha Cha.. Good, but last week she was better, she sure does have chunky legs~

I'm sorry but that comment was truly uncalled for. Those are muscles from all the work she has to do to propel herself in gymnastic stunts.

The group dance was awesome...they should really do more of those. Just pick less of a repetitive song...this one got hard to listen to after a while.

Last edited:
I have to say overall I am happy with the quality of dancing that has been put forth this season. The group numbers and the dance battles make for lots of excitement and eagerness to watch.

I think Cheryl and Gile did amazing last night as did Shawn and Mark, Ty and Chelsie, Chuck and Julianne.

Cheryl and Gile by far has the best costumes last night, fits their personalities to a T!

I think it's sad Melissa is out on injury but lately her dances have been lacking that spark for me. And it does bite they that had to score her rehearsal preformance, which included the marking out part. And I believe that for what the judges saw they scored correctly. Even though a rehearsal is just pratice, I have always been taught to give it my best and I think that knowing she was hurt Melissa should have given it her all. What they showed was amatuer at best and something that would never fly in competition, so I hope that is a lesson to everyone and go all out whenever possible because no one knows what is coming next.

It sure is winding down, and they're all so good, my opinions on last nights show:)

GILLES Lindy Hop..Fantastic, perfect, I love this dance this is dancing to me, and Tom Bergeron, made a cute comment. 'His hair gel got a 10":lol:

LIL KIM Paseo Doble..Stupendous , really beautiful shes so good~

CHUCK Cha Cha Cha..WOW, he had all the right moves, smashing, good hip movement and his partner is great~

SHAUN Samba..Good, smooth, She was great~

MELISSA:( Jive.. poor girl a cracked rib, OUCH, but the practice dance they showed to me was excellent, I hope she's OK, and comes back soon~

TY Salsa..He's the dancer that has improved week after week, and has gotten really good, and they spray tan:lol:

TEAM MAMBO WOW~~~~~~~~~~:thumbsup:

TEAM TANGO FANTABULOUS.. unbeliveable.. :bolian:

I'm sad Chuck went home...but it's quite obvious that Melissa got pity votes because of being inured. :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping for a one two of Lil Kim and Shawn they have been bringing it and continue to improve and entertain.

Pity votes, this is your opinion and she's still there over Chuck, she's phenomenal so, I think not, she's an incredible dancer probably the best, her and Lil Kim, and the public loves her. I hope we get to see her healed, and back on top:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Pity votes, I think not, she's an incredible dancer probably the best,

The best dancer?! :guffaw: Umm no...all her dances look the same because she keeps doing the same moves over and over again.

Plus I'm sure people feel bad that she got jilted on national television, though going on a TV show looking for love IMHO is looking for trouble, issues, and 15 min of fame.

Last edited:
Shawn, wow did she pick up even more this week. Amazing, she is definitely not going home tomorrow night. Both her dances were strong both in footwork and difficulty. Great job! And her solo was jaw droping, she totally had her Olympic face on during this, and it's hard to believe she is as young as she is.

Lil Kim, oh my it's true that slow dances are not her thing. But not everyone is good at everything she did give it her all. The Salsa.....amazing! Her solo was true to the dance and her personality, I never have a bad thing to say about her. Bruno is so right when he says she is in her element.

Ty, wow he's been hiding some stuff form us. Very nice footwork that was so sensual. And so strong in his stance. Those hips in the Rumba were amazing! And the solo was so cute, even if he doesn't win he advanced the most this season for sure.

Melissa, stop leading with your toes...if Len keeps calling you on it week after week there is a problem! The first dance did nothing for me it was flat and boring. Though the judges loved her second dance....it did not impress me, or my mother for that matter, very much...and still leading with the toes.

Gilles, oh my that was hot. He never fails to to deliever no matter what he does. Holy goodness that was hot...and Carrie Ann was right that the beginning was a bit odd and didn't fit, but it was still hott none the less.He is going to be one of the top front runners in the top 4.

We didn't get to watch the indivdual dance cause it crossed over with 'MEDIUM' but so far the anaylsis of last night couples, our opinions. We're not on the judges panel and watch this as a fans, so the flaws in technique is to far out of the realm of a fan, that it doesn't matter to us..:(

SHAUN Qick Step.. Fantastic, she had all the right moves, her best dance ever~

TY Argentine Tango..He did great, I can't beleive this is the same guy from the first few shows. He's so improved~

LIL KIM Waltz..Beautiful, she pulled it off really smooth~

GILLES Fox Trot..He's so slick and smooth and coll good job~

MELISSA She's magnificent, and was the best dancer of the night, she can do anything, so versatile, a natural dancer:thumbsup:

We're not on the judges panel and watch this as a fans, so the flaws in technique is to far out of the realm of a fan, that it doesn't matter to us..:(

Are you saying that my being mad about the leading with the toes shouldn't matter in how I look at a dancer?

Well I'm sorry but it does I'm a dancer and it's never alright in these kinds of dances to lead with the toe, it's always lead with the heel which equals a stronger stance; ballet is the only exception.

Plus if a judge keeps mentioning the same thing week after week and nothing is done about it then it's effecting the over all dance.

starzgirl I'm not saying anything about you or your posts, I'm commenting on my comments and my opinions, and BTW I'm as well a dancer have won contests, so I'm judging the dancing on what I like, what I observe, your views are yours, and mine are mine... and what others like, including my boyfriend, and my family and friends we like her period :thumbsup:and she's still there, and Len is an old fogie:(his views are out of context and are archaic, and not valid~

Last edited:
starzgirl I'm not saying anything about you or your posts, I'm commenting on my comments and my opinions, and BTW I'm as well a dancer have won contests, so I'm judging the dancing on what I like, what I observe, your views are yours, and mine are mine... and what others like, including my boyfriend, and my family and friends we like her period :thumbsup:and she's still there, and Len is an old fogie:(

Really...well that's not the way it comes across in a lot of your posts. Just being honest because it comes off as attacking.

And there isn't a reason to call Len names...he's been in this business for years and is an expert, who deserves respect even if he is wrong on some points.

I don't feed into negativity, I never attack you:eek: & I can describe a judge if I want too, he's not a dancer, on the show.... and once again, MY OPINION :rolleyes:and in the future please pay attention to what your posting and not be so concerned by what I'm posting, when it's always negative, and I can't have my own views, unless they agree with yours, that is not a healthy discussion, and then there's the wonderful Ignore option which is used by quite a few fans when they don't want to deal with this~~~~~ thank's. I just post about the dancers not what other fans think, about my views, for it's not their business, unless it's positive or complimentary & just like what others post is their business. I've been on this board since 2005, so, anyway. I wanted to comment on the fabulous costumes that the designers have made for these stars, stunning:eek: and I wonder how long it takes to make just one and how and if the dancers have to wait and be measured for these fabulous dresses. They fit like a glove and the guys too:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't feed into negativity, I never attack you:eek: & I can describe a judge if I want too, he's not a dancer, on the show.... and once again, MY OPINION :rolleyes:and in the future please pay attention to what your posting and not be so concerned by what I'm posting thank's.

It's called discussion, a bit hard to have a discussion that is one sided. So I respond to what you post, therefore I can pay attention if I want to. You can't tell me to not respond or post my honest opinion, that defeats the purpose of the board and this thread.

Yes it's your opinion but there is a fine line between criticism and bashing someone, using ageism as a factor is considered bashing. And yes some of your posts do have the feeling that you are attacking, I'm sorry but that is how they come off to a lot of people.

ETA:

So now I'm negative because my reviews don't match yours...well guess what not everyone agrees; that is why discussion happens. I'm not going to ignore you if that is what you are hinting at, that is fruitless and will only cause the thread to be shut down because of spamming.

It seems you don't want to have a discussion that's fine, but it's not going to stop be from posting and responding. And by the way responses to post do not always have to be positive and complementing, otherwise reviewing the show would be pointless.

Does it really matter that my opinion is different or is it the fact that I'm willing to speak up for myself and not take this laying down?

You are more than welcome to your own view...no where did I say you can't post what you like and dislike...I'm getting at the point that you cannot tell me to stop reading or replying to your comments. I'm an outspoken person who is not afraid to tell it like it is, and if that bothers you I'm sorry but it's not going to change how I review the show.

Moving on....

I wanted to comment on the fabulous costumes that the designers have made for these stars, stunning:eek: and I wonder how long it takes to make just one and how and if the dancers have to wait and be measured for these fabulous dresses. They fit like a glove and the guys too:thumbsup:

I liked when the stars choose the costumes for their partners, really showed off their personalities. And when they showed the stars in the room with the head guy it looked like he was the only one there....I hope he has a team hidden somewhere otherwise he's got a lot of sleepless nights.

As for the getting in and out..I have no idea. It would be fun if someone would ask them that on a talk show and there would be an interesting answer.

----------------

Show tonight.

Wow the Macy Stars of dance have some great tricks. I really liked the huge star and all the gymnastics being done. The Coldplay song was a nice touch and had great moments for different movements and they used the floor and prop well.

Kenny is as funny as ever...the half nakedness was a bit off putting...I don't know if that was truly needed. But the sparkles on the face were very nice, pink is his color! :lol:

Afton and Cody - She has got Cody to move very well, and she did well to teach him the dance. It was very nice to watch and refreshing from some dances recently.

Mayo and Lisa - They are very cute together and Lisa is so funny. Very nice together, even the height difference doesn't matter they made it work with the dance...and sometimes height is a huge factor but not to these two.

Anna and Maurice - Very classical and graceful, though Maruice was always graceful it's the athlete in him. Anna did amazing with the choreography. They work very well together.

Sheesh....this is going to be hard to choose which to vote for.

Wow Lil Kim in the bottom two...I didn't think that would happen. Ty, sadly, I'm not surprised but he did hang on and give it his all.

Wait what?!?! Holy buckets did I hear Tom correctly? Whoa...guess I did..Lil Kim is going home. :eek:

This is really shocking I thought Kim would be there till the end, this is one sad night. So now I hope Ty goes out and really shines, I bet Lil Kim would want him to.

Last edited:
Back