Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG:wtf: the hip-hop dance they all did together was outrageous, and so good I was hypnotized.. unbeliveable they all rocked, and the kids who were on sensational as well, so finally Cloris got booted, it and her were becoming embarassing. She thought this was a comedy show, and it was grinding on fans nerves, not to mention she had zero talent as a dancer. Lance kicked butt, his jitter-bug tremendous, and the rest all superb:thumbsup:

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm glad that Lance and Lacey have made the huge jump that they did. They both have proved that this competition is about growing, and as Len stated it's better to start slow and get better than to start strong and then level off.

Definitely was time for Cody to go, though he did very well for being so young and never dancing at all.

Hands down not a fan of Brooke....she may have the fan base but her technique still needs tweaking.

Warren could be a force to re reckoned with if Kim keeps the steps tight like she has been.

Can't wait for next week to see who wins. :D

3. Desertwind

Yeah on Cody I predicted that, he's OK, but not up to par with the rest, and Brooke is a natural dancer, she's got all the right moves, she's sensational from the get-go. I think she'll take it. 4 kids and that knock out figure unbeliveable:eek: And Lance has brought himself up by his boot-straps, he's great on the two-step and the jitterbug, and Warren who knew he's great too:thumbsup:I was amazed by all the children fantastic, And Aretha wow she's really gained weight, but still sings up a storm. And charming always cordial Tom Bergeron:p

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Yet she completely messed up both dances last week...she only stayed on the show because of how many people voted for her. That's why Susan Lucci lasted as long as she did. She may have the grace but when she wore pants for the dance it was easy to see that she isn't improving on technique.

5. Desertwind

Well, it's down to the wire, and they all kicked butt last night Brooke and her partner doing the "Your The One That I Want" from 'GREASE" phenomenal:wtf: I didn't think anyone could improve on Olivia Newton John's version, but she did, amazing, damn she's good.. she got 3 10's. she's fantastic, and I'll predict she will take it. I said that the first time I saw her. And Lance, incredible as well. I don't like RAP or Hip Hop, but they did great. and Warren who knew he's gotten better and better each week and so charming and such an entertainer:)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Not happy with who won....I seriously thought the premise of this show was to have the most improved win, not the person who begs her fan base to vote for her. The technique is still off, no matter how many people say that she is a "natural" dancer.

I don't know if I have enough faith to watch next season if they are going for popularity rather than improvement.

7. Desertwind

[​IMG] the best one won:thumbsup: Brooke from the beginning kicked butt on the rest, she's a natural dancer, and it showed every time she was on. NO one could touch her,. She was sensational everytime she danced and the show is about "the best dancer" I was stunned to learn she is 37:eek: I swear I thought she was like 27, she look's fantastic. One of the best dancers ever on this show. And it was cool to see Warren come in 2nd and he got better every week. and Lance as well, good job to them all:bolian:

8. Desertwind

IT'S BACK:eek:, is anyone watching this season? and it's really too early to judge anyone, just yet, It's great to see Belinda Carlise, she look's great age 50, Denise Richards, and the girl who got dumped on The Bachelor, she's good too. Does anyone have any favorites yet?

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm watching it, but there needs to be some spark in that ballroom. All the dances were a bit flat, some like Lil Kim, Shawn and Melissa did great, but there was a lot lacking. Unless something happens soon I don't know if I have enough faith or patience to keep watching this season....

10. Desertwind

WOW, a two hour show last night, I'm going to give a very brief description of my picks and thoughts so far.. really to soon to know, cause' they all improve as time goes on:)

Holly Good, doing the two step, beautiful smokey purple dress!

David Good, doing the salsa, he's funny too!

Denise Good two step, really flawless, she's so cute!

Belinda Really good, the salsa-and she's so pretty!

Ty He's a bit stiff, and not very much rhythm!

Shawn She's good, the salsa and natural dancer and only 17!

Steve Clumsy, he has no dancing ability at all.. poor guy!

Chuck Good, the salsa, his real life girlfreind was better!

Lawrence OK, not great!

Steve Awful, he's also stiff and can't dance!

Lil' Kim GREAT, natural and so smooth and in sync!

Melissa FANTASTIC, she's exxciting vibrant and darling!

Gilles Also good, slick dancer!

11. Desertwind

We just finished watching this, so I'm posting just a brief anaylsis and my opinion of the stars tonight:bolian:

Denise SAMBA.. I thought she was good, although she seems to struggle~

Chuck TWO STEP..Good, but not as good as his partner, still but better than last week~

Holly SAMBA..not so hot, she stumbled about, but then again she's never danced before~

Steve-0 WALTZ..Poor guy with a hurt back and in pain, he messed up his whole performance, he might consider dropping out~

Lawrence SAMBA..Pretty damn good, all the right moves~

Shawn FOX TROT..Smooth and very elegant~

GILLES SAMBA..HOTT, he's really good, what man feels comfortable in red glitter..HIM~

David FOX TROT..Very nice, good job, he's so thrilled to be on the show~

STEVE.. PLEASE. He's embarassing himself, he can't dance~Tom Bergeron saying "they don't evern get a discount for courage":lol:

Melissa FOX TROT.. She's a natural dancer all the right moves, smooth and slick~

Lil' Kim SAMBA.. The best one of the night to me, she's fantastic.. a "bionic booty":eek:

Ty TWO STEP So so, he's better than last week, but he's still a bit stiff, he did do good when his partner fell, just moved right on~

12. Desertwind

Another two hour show last night, and my opinions about the contestants

DAVID Fantastic, doing the Lindy Hop, he really 'kicked it"~

LIL' KIM the Argentine Tango, difficult dance but she was spectacular, fabulous foot work I give her a 10~

CHUCK The two step, fantastic, boy has he improved~

LAWRENCE Argentine Tango, very good and smooth, tough dance~

TY Lindy Hop, I love this dance..He was great, his partner is the best girl dancer on the show, to me~

STEVE, He just can't dance, he was just walking around ..fast:(

MELISSA Stupendous, outrageous, this girl can dance also the Lindy Hop, she was the best to me~

HOLLY Argentine Tango. She did as good as she could with a sprained rib cage~

STEVE-0 Lindy Hop again, good but not great, he's just not got the "rhythm"~

GILLES A-Tango..He's slick, smooth great stance and elegant, perfect he got a 10~

SHAWN Lindy Hop.. Super, nice job good dance for her~

Two eliminations tonight~

13. leggomyeggo

leggomyeggo Victim

i cant believe how strung up people get about this show...they get really into it!!

14. Desertwind

Well, last night no one got a complete 30 score, but just a brief analysis of the stars:)

CHUCK the Veinese Waltz WOW, he was really great~

LAWRENCE Pasa Robles.. OK, he's a bit clumsy just not a great dancer~

SHAUN Waltz, really smooth and elegant, pulled it off great~

MELISSA Pasa Robles..She's fantastic, a stellar dancer dynamic~

DAVID Waltz, Good job~

GILLES Pasa.. Son-of a.. He's stunning, look's like he's been dancing all his life..:bolian:

STEVE-0 Best dance yet for him, his timing was impeccable~

TY Pasa.. A bit stiff, he tried but not that great~

LIL' KIM Waltz..Beautiful, she was so graceful in total harmony with her dance partner~

15. Desertwind

This show is nearing the end, I love dancing, so enjoy seeing who's improved and who's not. here'a a brief anaylsis of my opinions in last night's show~

TY did the JIVE, it's probably his best dance so far, he's just not a natural dancer~

SHAUN The RUMBA, very smooth delightful & beautiful, she's so good for her age~

LAWRENCE The JIVE, good but not great, he just can't move that fast for this particular dance~

MELISSA The JIVE, really great, precise moves and they flow, she's a natural dancer~

LIL' KIM The JIVE, WHOA, son-of-a.. FANTASTIC, now that's dancing, she is the best one so far, to me~

STEVE-0 Awful, no rhythm, hs just can't dance~

GILLES The JIVE Another WOW, He's got soul and all the right moves, really good~

CHUCK The RUMBA, he's OK, his partner is so much better~