Dancing With The Stars

I was pretty sad to see Marlee go this week, but I cna understand why. The dances are getting a bit harder and without being able to feel a constant beat it gets more frustrating.

I commend her for doing this even with being hearing impared, Marlee really has set a grea example for anyone who has a disibility. They can do whatever they set thier minds to. :)

Shannon has been suprising me in a good way, can't wait to see what they pull out on Monday.

I wish Shannon wasn't the one to go this week.

Speaking from the experience of letting an injury go too long before surgery...Christian should have removed himself. This is only going to make it worse...unless they put him on pain killers. And then that would be interesting to see how that works with dancing as most of those pills tend to knock the patient out so they can sleep and not feel anything.

Though I think Kristi is set up to take it all, and that's alright with me. :)

Bye-bye Marissa, she was good but didn't have the svelte dance interpretations and elegance of Kristy, Christian is so damn handsome and sexy and has great moves, and Jason so charming and elegant and also a good dancer ..but, as I predicted from the onset, I'm almost 99% sure Kristy will take it, she's a total natural, and there's not one dance, where she doesn't excel:bolian:

Last edited:
I was pretty happy when Mario left, but sad when Marissa was kicked off. Though she does have a more Broadway style, she still had the heart to take it all the way. And heart in the dance world shows more than hitting every move perfectly.

Still can't stand Christian...he is really dropping his elements and it's getting annoying. Plus he lookd like he's in major pain, so he might be making things worse.

Jason is alright, though it's interesting to see a football player be so graceful.

Kristy has what it takes to win, if she can keep the rest of the field from catching up.

Tonights the night for the winner:bolian: I pick Kristi, I've thought she was the best from the beginning, and Christian and Jason are smooth, elegant, and also great Christian what a fox:drool:but she's go all the moves that are perfect!

BIG
congrat.gif
to Kristi on her wonderful win, I knew since the 1st time I saw her, she'd win, a perfect dancer, in all dance styles. And congratuations to Jason and Christian for coming in #2 and 3.. great finale, showed all the contestants, in all their glory, very enjoyable:thumbsup:

Well with September starting tomorrow and most shows coming back in a few weeks, the new season of stars has finally been released! :D

Stars are this way

It's nice to see that there is a broad mix this time around, even two recent gold medalists are in the mix!

The ones I'm really going to watch are Cloris Leachman, Susan Lucci, Misty May-Treanor, Rocco DiSpirito, and Lance Bass.

Can't wait for Monday Sept. 22nd. :D

I just watched this, [taped it last night] and there's so many at this point in time, it's hard to select anyone really. The ones who did however stand out, were Toni and Brooke, and Cloris a riot, she's friggin' 82 I can't imagine doing that at her age:wtf:they're eliminating one couple tonight!

So far from what I've observed Brooke is the best, so far too early to judge anyone else, they always improve as time goes on:thumbsup:

Brooke the best? Hardly. Susan has got her beat by a long shot.

I'm glad Kim went home...she was trying but not much of an overall improvement.

Brooke and her partner got the highest score, so far, 2 9's and a 10:thumbsup: and that Misty [look's like a guy in drag] hurt her heel, so is out, and the rest time will tell. Cloris comedy routine is getting old, she can't dance, but think's she can:(the rest still to soon to tell, one is eliminated tonight!

Can someone tell me who got voted out last night?
I liked Susan's Tango, haven't seen the others yet. Tony's role on AMC :lol:

Rocco got voted off, and Cloris is still there, amazing 82 and still going strong:rolleyes:I still like Brooke and Lance and Susan:thumbsup:

Ah thanks :)

Yeah, I don't really get why people keep voting for Cloris...I mean okay, it's impressive that she tried it at her age and I respect her for that, but come on, she doesn't stand a chance against the other, younger competitors.

Lance did a great job, and of course I still like Susan. That Tango was really kinda like an Erica-Kane-Dance ;) :p

Your welcome, and last night Brooke got the highest score..again.. she's so good, a natural dancer, they did the jitterbug and kicked a.. amazing:wtf: another elimanation tonight~

Back