Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

The judges and I are not agreeing this season. They have thought some dances were fantastic while I didn't and vice versa...

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

They eliminated Sugar Ray, and I thought he was great:confused:

3. Desertwind

So who was the best last night? I only saw snippets of it, I was busy, so who had the highest score? Another one will be eliminated tonight:(

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't remember who got the highest score... but as for the dances I saw, I think Romeo did the best. I missed Ralph's dance though.

As for who got eliminated:
    Kirstie, Chris and Petra were the three in jeopardy. Kirstie was told she was safe. It was between Petra and Chris. It was Petra who was eliminated.

5. Desertwind

Thank's GNRF I couldn't believe this again, she was so elegant and so smooth, why not klutzy Kristie instead:confused:dont get this one at all:confused:

6. brglcanan24

brglcanan24 Civilian

very nice share thanks...

7. Desertwind

Any favs on this one, it's down to the wire and I'm not sure, they're pretty much all good. I'm just not as thrilled this season as prior ones:(

8. Desertwind

So they nuked Kendra last night, I really thought it would be Kirstie. For now I think that Ralph and Chelsa are the top contenders:bolian:

9. GregNickRyanFan

I think Ralph could win it too... possibly Romeo, but I dunno.

10. Desertwind

Down to the last 5, so tomorrow night they'll eliminate another one, tonight, they all do two dances:bolian:

11. Desertwind

So bye-bye Romeo, he was good, but guess not as good as the rest. I can't pick from who's left their all fabulous:bolian:

12. Desertwind

I didn't get to watch the whole show but did see Chelesa, and so far to me she's the one, but the rest are great too, I think an elimination is tonight~

13. GregNickRyanFan

All I have to say about the injury Kym suffered is YEOWCH, poor Kym. That looked very painful.

I think Ralph deserved more points than he got though.

14. Desertwind

That neck injury did look big time OUCHY:wtf: the doctors shoot them with Cortizone for the pain, it looked like she could have broken it, horrrible. Hope she doesn't have pain for the rest of her life. And they eiminated Ralph, he was so good too. so it's down to 3 & the Vegas odds are picking Hines and Kym:thumbsup:

15. Desertwind

*Ralph Macchio feels like the judges on "DWTS" didn't give him a "fair shake". The Karate Kid star was kicked off the hit ABC show Tuesday, after the credits rolled, he told reproters he "felt circled, as the one couple that didn't get the praise and built up like the others". THe 49-year-old actor said that some of the comments made Monday by judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, & Bruno Tonioli, were "rude and disrespectable". Tonioli was briefly bleeped while making his remarks, during which he also referred to Macchio's professional partner Karina Smirnoff, as "a pussycat" Smirnoff was wearing a leopard-print cat suit for the performance. The couple earned the lowest scores of the night. Macchio said he "felt like playing the field wasn't level for some reason" and that he "had a feeling" he would be eliminated from the show the next day. Football star Hines Ward and actresses Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane will still compete for the mirrorball trophy next week. Macchio said he as no idea who will be named the new "Dancing" champ. "It's tough to predict because I would not have predicted the comments we got [Monday night].

NEWS SERVICES~