Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'M DONE:klingon:That's it, voting off Rick who was good, smooth and elegant over that funky/clunky Kyle or Bristol.. somethings way wrong with this whole scenerio. I thought it was an injustice when they voted off Florence, I'm not interested in watching this farce..anymore:(

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder who will get voted off this week. Based on the scores, I'd say Bristol, but you never know she may get enough audience votes to stay.

3. whocares

whocares Victim

Loved Kyle's jive! Brandy and Jennifer tie again. The instant dances were pretty good! I feel so bad for Bristol because she obviously WANTS to leave and go see her son, but she keep's staying in lol.

I swear I am so tired of CA! I loved Maks for arguing over the points with her. Go Maks!

4. GregNickRyanFan

I know what you mean. That bothered me too. She was complaining because they sat there on the steps for the first few seconds of the dance. It's called getting into the character, Carrie-Ann... isn't that what you judges are always telling them to do? Yeesh.

By the way, can explain explain to me the difference between the Cha-Cha and that Cha-Cha-Cha? Cause I just don't get it. :lol:

It would have been interesting if someone who'd been giving one of those two dances had drawn "Waiting For A Girl Like You". How do you do a fast dance like that to such a slow song? :lol: Oh and Jennifer had never heard of that song? Foreigner has been around forever and Jennifer is quite a bit older than I am. How could she have never heard that song? :lol: I'd heard of all the songs except for the one Bristol drew.

5. Desertwind

BOSS OF THE BALLROOM TOM BERGERON Mr. charming discusses the highs and lows..so far~

Q Two hundred episodes! How would you rate this season11?
    A It's hard to not assess it in the shadow of the last season. season 10, there were tabloid stories about Kate Gosselin, and Pam Anderson and Jake Pavella from the moment they were cast, building anticipation. That happened this time with Bristol Palin and the Situation, Mike Sorrentino~

Q Disapponted that there haven't been more fireworks?
    A Always. I'm not happy unless there's a little bloodshed:wtf:

Q Instead of groping each other, this season the cast seems to be groping your backside~
    A Florence Henderson grabbed my front. I didn't expect to be crotch-grinding with Mama Brady~

Q What were you thinking whant that happened?
    A I don't enjoy this too much on national television~

Q Are you worried that high scorer Jennifer Grey is taking all the suspense out of the ending?
    A NO, because she's having a really hard time, physically, and emotionally and it's taking a toll too. As the season plays out, I don't think you're going to be seeing a repeat of last season, where one person Nicole Scherzinger, is blowing full steam ahead~

Q What's with the bottle of booze in your dressing room?
    A That's The Situation's vodka, infused with protein. I haven't dared to crack it open~

Q Vodka with protein?
    A It's supposed to be healthy. While you're destroying your liver, you're building your muscle~:lol:

Deborah Starr Seibel.. TV Guide~

6. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Great article. Thanks for posting it DW.

Unfortunately Kurt got sent home. I didn't know who he was (cause I don't follow sports too much) before this show, but I think he's quite nice looking, so I was hoping he'd stay. I figured Bristol would be going home, but I guess enough people voted for her. All the sports fans probably aren't watching DWTS, so Kurt didn't have enough votes because of that probably. Next week will probably be Kyle or Bristol unless people decide to vote Jennifer off. I used to think Jennifer would win, but Brandy's quite a contender, so she could win it all.

7. whocares

whocares Victim

Poor Kurt :( I really didn't know who he was either, because I am not a big sports fan. He seemed very nice and genuine, though. I think everyone knew that it was his time to go, however. Bristol staying is kind of an upset - I get that she gets TONS of votes because of her Mom but I don't like it being a popularity contest rather than a dancing one! But I will say that I don't have anything against her - it is what it is. For next week I honestly have no idea who will go because this show is kind of shocking as far as eliminations go. However, I know that people are getting tired of DWTS always showcasing Jennifer's problems in regards to her age.

8. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Bristol can not dances at all .... I hope she goes home to night...Can't wait to see next week one :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

You'd think people would realize by now that in all of these competitions you HAVE to vote for your favorites. Too many people get sent home way too early because their fans mistakenly think they're safe and therefore do not vote. Brandy got sent home tonight because of this very thing. There's no other way to explain her getting sent home. It should have been Bristol or maybe Kyle that got sent home, not Brandy. Well, in this case I hope Jennifer wins cause her and Brandy were tied for the best dancers and I couldn't really choose between them lol.

I mean, Bristol has improved each week and all, but Brandy should have been in the finals for sure.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

11. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thanks....Brandx should have not went home last night...Bristol still can't dance i dont even know why she made it to the finale she know she should of went home to ...

12. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I can't believe Brandy got voted off and Bristol is still there. I have never been a fan of Brandy, but she was a thousand times better than Bristol! Her dances were way over-scored! I mean, she got 27 for her Argentine Tango :rolleyes: and Brandy also got 27 for her Paso. That is outrageous! There are worlds between them! Galaxies even. :rolleyes:
    I'm really hoping Jennifer wins because she is the only "dancer" left on the show. And they even stopped talking about her numerous injuries in the packages...well almost ;)

They keep saying Bristol has improved most, but that's only because she was really bad in the beginning and now she's just bad. Kurt and Rick were better dancers than she is! She doesn't even seem to enjoy dancing... It is really unfair.

So everybody needs to vote to prevent the Apocalypse. There is no way Bristol or Kyle deserve to win. GO TEAM JENOUGHER!

13. Desertwind

:klingon:I am again in shock, I stopped watching when they booted off Rick then Kurt, first Florence who was great, then Audrina, also great, So I stopped watching this farce. But I figured it would be Brandy who won, she was enthusatic, passionate and a fabulous dancer. This is the worst injustice on a show ever. Bristol, a friend of mine said "the whole state of Alaska probably called in" over the other great dancers is shameful:( and that little Kyle, gag me, he's nauseating. How could this happen? So completely unfair:confused:

14. GregNickRyanFan

How did it happen? All of Brandy's fans thought she was safe, so they didn't vote. That's the only explanation there can be. :shrug:

I actually think Bristol is a bit better at the faster dancing than she is with the slower ones like the Waltz and all. The faster dance she did this week, she actually looked like she was enjoying it. During the Waltz she did, she was just kind of ... well, she kind of kept the same expression throughout.

15. Desertwind

Did you hear about the guy show shot out his TV while Bristol was dancing?:scream:This season was beyond disapointing:(