CSIs or the Actors Who Play Them?

I'd rather meet the actors. they're just different from the characters they play on the show...And it would be nic to know an actress I adore (aka MARG)

I'd like to meet the actors ! and above all, Marg Helgenberger and Billy Petersen :)

It depends on the character/actor. I'd rather meet Gary Sinise than Mac Taylor, and Sara Sidle than Jorja Fox, for example. However, I'd like to meet both Horatio Caine and David Caruso as well as both Greg Sanders and Eric Szmanda. I am in love w/ Eric and absolutely adore David for some reason.

*bump* I think this is an interesting question. ;) Would you rather meet the characters or the actors? And yes, the characters are fictional and you can't actually meet them, but nobody needs to point this out. ;) Just answer as though both groups are real and that you could meet them face-to-face. :)

Not that i would mind to meet Nick, or Greg, or Eric, or Flack but I rather meet the actors. there is no real reason I just find them more interesting in a sence of topics for conversation. dead bodies, bugs or guns are not exactly on top of my list. movies, however, are a totally different matter

I don't know. I think I'd rather meet the actors, solely because they all seem like they just rock. I always compare them to the cast of FRIENDS, never would you see a cast member from FRIENDS doing an interview for a fan-site like the guys' from CSI do. They all seem just down to earth ya know?

But, if I could meet Grissom.. I'd laugh, then I'd ask him his favorite bug :lol:

ummmm...
i would wanna meet the actors as well as the characters...
i love sara but i think jorja is more fun to talk to because in an interview it was mentioned that its so easy to make jorja laugh..
whatever.. hehehe!! i love them both!!

I suppose if you meet the actors you kinda get the best of both worlds. You cud make them act like the charactor and then go 'okay, now act like yourself' :lol:

i can't pick cause i want to be the actor and the people that they play. because i would like to see if they the personality of the person that they are playing

I think out of anyone I would like to meet Jorja Fox, but it would be fun to meet Greg too, just to see what he's like, lol.

I'd want to meet the characters, especially the characters from CSI: Vegas. I mean, Dynamo1 has a point, but I kind of have a crush on Grissom (not Billy Petersen, Grissom himself) and I think Sara and Catherine are pretty cool.

Oh, thats hard, George or Nick, don't bother me, George is in the real world, if you get me, he is who he is, he can always go in the role of Nick if you ask him nicely, so probably George or you know, both.
To meet either would make my life.

I'd meet the characters as well as the actors especially the team of NY. I've got a crush on them.. :rolleyes:
I would be very interesting to find out how much character is actually in the actor and the other way round.
Plus there would be so much questions to ask both charakters like Stella and Mac and the actors Melina Kanakaredes and Gary Sinise and of course all the others.

Back