CSI: Video Game #3 Coming Soon!!!!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by vegaslights, Nov 10, 2005.

1. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

I'm still on the one with Warrick, I just got the game yesterday. I actually found the graphics and stuf a little bit worse than the first two, but then again, it might just be my computer :rolleyes:

2. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

Catherine Willows and Sara Sidle are not voiceovers of the original actors (Sara's too noticable). Sara Sidle is played by a woman named Kate and Catherine by a woman named Edia.

3. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I just played CSI:TDOM the other day and I must admit that the way that Nick was drawn , well...

4. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yeah, Trevor, I noticed that too. I just bought it today and solved my first case. I really like the game.

5. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Guys , the first case is connected with the fifth.

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Wow, is it really? I'm only on the third case, I haven't really had much time to play it.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I`m blocked into the second case. I have a bug because if i want to ask the budy a hint the windows that should appear..doesn't ... and i tried doing everything ... proccesing every piece of evidence ...nothing..

i should do like mac does in CSI:NY ...let's go back to the crime scene and start over

8. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

And if not the crime scene, the other locations... And make sure to ask ALL the available questions to EVERYONE... Good luck!

9. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

For all those who have CSI TDOM, there is now a patch for it.

10. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

You just answered my question without having to ask it! Thank you!! :D

I hadn't noticed Cath's was any different but she only popped up briefly in one of the first two cases. But the moment, I started playing case 3 with Sara I thought, hang on - that so not Jorja Fox doing that voice! Jorja has such a distinctive voice - I doubt anyone could replicate it. Boo! Sara is my fave character but the fake Sara voice is really ruining the atmosphere for me. Guess, I'll just have to concentrate on solving the case instead. :lol:

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Does anyone have any news about NY?

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I hope this is ok to post here, first screenshots for CSI Hard Evidence have been posted

Here

13. AmyDavina

AmyDavina Witness

Ok so not only am I getting jealous about not having CSI Season 7 on over here yet, I'm jealous that I can't play that either. Luckily I've only got to wait till the end of March. *sighs*

Why do I live in the UK????? Lol!

I'll be counting down the days soon. Ok so I won't go that far, hehe! But I still can't wait!!!!

14. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

OOOOOOOO. That game looks amazing. Defo can't wait. The only thing I hate about the CSI games is they are too short and quite easy. I finished the last one in about 24 hrs and my mum was annoyed cos she had to pay £50 for a new graphics/video card and more RAM for our pc.