CSI: Video Game #3 Coming Soon!!!!

From 'CSIGUIDE', which they got from another site.

Ubisoft announces new CSI game: 3 Dimensions of Murder
Wednesday, 9th November 2005

London, UK – November 8, 2005 – Today, Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced the latest CSI video game, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: 3 Dimensions of MurderTM, to come out of their exclusive worldwide licensing agreement with CBS Consumer Products for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) video games. CSI: 3 Dimensions of MurderTM will be based on the characters and storylines from the original hit television series CSI, and will launch worldwide for PC in spring 2006. This is the third release in the CSI video game franchise.

Developed by Telltale Games, CSI: 3 Dimensions of MurderTM will continue the authentic experience of Ubisoft's popular CSI video games. Players will work alongside Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the original Las Vegas cast to help solve intense cases and investigate crimes using cutting-edge techniques and real-world forensic equipment. CSI: 3 Dimensions of MurderTM improves upon the successful core design concepts of previous CSI games, featuring an all-new, real-time 3D engine, enriched character interactions and animations, and longer, more immersive stories.

"CSI: 3 Dimensions of MurderTM will build upon the success of the previous CSI games with fresh new episodes that fans of the show will truly enjoy," said Jay Cohen, vice president of publishing at Ubisoft. "We take the crime-solving team back to Vegas in a gorgeously rendered 3D environment complete with all the forensic science, tools and technology that players love to use; they will feel like they are part of the Las Vegas team!"

CSI is the top-rated show on network television and won the People's Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic Series in 2003 and 2004. The CSI franchise published by Ubisoft has sold more than 1.5 million units worldwide since the first CSI title was released in March 2003.

Ubisoft has also published CSI: Crime Scene InvestigationTM as well as CSI: Dark Motives and CSI: MiamiTM. CBS Consumer Products manages the worldwide licensing, merchandising and video activities for these properties.

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION and elements and characters thereof © 2002–2004 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Alliance Atlantis Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Software © 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, CBS and the CBS eye design are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Company logos are trademarks of their respective owners. No celebrity endorsements implied.

Another bunch of space that my computer will be taking up!

Topic Sticked

I've sticked this so when there's more news about the Relese date it'll be posted here

yay!! have yet to finish the second one but am going to get a move on and will hopefully be out fo rme to get for my birthday!

Weird. I was saying to my mum earlier on that there should be a new CSI game released soon. Then I look here a hey ho there is another due out. Yay!

This is good news: I loved the other two games and have played them an insane amount of times. When I'm not stuck on some small detail, that is. ;)

I can't wait! Oh and tuesdaymorning calm down, I think they're working on it with a different team of people than the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: 3 Dimensions of Murder game.

There should be another CSI: Miami game titled CSI: Miami: The Heat of Murder or something with Speedle in it.

I can't wait! Oh and tuesdaymorning calm down, I think they're working on it with a different team of people than the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: 3 Dimensions of Murder game.

There should be another CSI: Miami game titled CSI: Miami: The Heat of Murder or something with Speedle in it.

Any Game With Speedle Would Make Speedle Fans Very Happy

Back