CSI: Vegas Season 5 DVD Disscussion

I have that problem with the weird numbers on my Season1-4 discs, the the episodes are in the right order but the numbers are weird. Like on one disc the epidode menu goes like this 102,101,103,104 and so on. Like I said the episodes are in the right order, but the numbers are weird. It must be how the discs were made, who knows???

I now that. What I mean is that the episode numbers are not in order.

Oh! Well, they film the episodes in different order than they air them. So if it goes 501, 503, 502, then it means they shot the third episode of the season before the second. Make sense?

I want season five soooooooo bad!!! I have it on my amazon.com wishlist and I am hoping that I get it for Christmas! Me + CSI Season Five DVD = HAPPY. :D

Ok, I was watching Grave Danger on Friday night and I noticed somthing very different. In the Nick Autopsy scene, the entire sequence of the autopsy was in Black and White on the DVD, and when the episode orginally aired in May, only half the sequence was in Black and White, the last part of it(where Nick's father is talking to Doc Robbins) went to color. Do you guys get what I am trying to say, if you have the origial airing on tape, go check the Autopsy scene out and compare the two, they are different. I just wanted to share that, because this is the discussion page for season 5.

I'm pretty sure its a song they made just for the DVD. I must admit though, it's pretty damn awesome. I love how each time the song does that double sound thingy (kind of hard to explain), it like zooms into the characters sort of. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I love c.s.i season 5 al most all the episodes you find out more about at least one of the characters like that Sara's mother stabbed her father to death!!!
Kool!
And how much of a jerk Ecklie realy is...OHH wait he was always a jerk! lol!
-Ya kool

Eek! I still don't have season 5! I got seasons 1-2 for Christmas! When I go shopping with my Christmas money, perhaps I will find it or I will order it online :D

I brought my Season 5 from Amazon in the US and last night I was about watch it and I was looking a the episodes listed on the back and for some reason I have 'Iced' listed as episode 524 and 'Grave Danger Volume 1' as 523 and 'Grave Danger Volume 2' as 525 which struck me as really odd - Does anyone else have that or noticed that? Surly 'Iced' would be episode 523 and then 'Grave Danger'!

I haven't noticed that, but Grave Danger is on a disc by it's self in my set. I'll have to look at that when I get home tonight, that is interesting.

I brought my Season 5 from Amazon in the US and last night I was about watch it and I was looking a the episodes listed on the back and for some reason I have 'Iced' listed as episode 524 and 'Grave Danger Volume 1' as 523 and 'Grave Danger Volume 2' as 525 which struck me as really odd - Does anyone else have that or noticed that? Surly 'Iced' would be episode 523 and then 'Grave Danger'!

I noticed that too, it is the same for Miami ans NY. It's something to do when they aired, the way they are on the disc is the same order they ran in the U.S. The numbers I think are just the way they are produced or filmed. There is a bit about this kind of thing in the Miami Season 3 Disscussion.

Back