'CSI' To End Season With A Massive Cliffhanger

Now that's a good one!!!
And bang! Greg just solved the case!
But why was he playing with a samurai sword??? Murder weapon maybe! And as greg is...he decided to show off another side of him...!

Posted by Charisma:
:greg with a samarai sword:
Greg: hey grissom, let me show you some of my sweeet samarai sword skills!
::SLICEEEE::
Grissom: GREG!! YOU RUINED MY PERFECTLY GOOD APPL..WAIT! thanx for slicing my apple!
Greg: can i have a slice?
Grissom: No. get back to work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was beautiful!!!

But seriously, I wonder if the killer will be some sword-weilding bada** chick like in Kill Bill. There's gotta be some off the wall craziness though...I don't think there's been a "normal" Tarantino movie yet.

when they say Grissom's team can be someone who will work with Grissom....that's mean Warrick and Nick are possibility too....even Cath ( it's more hard but not impossible , they can work together that episode).... just Brass and Dr are save.
if if Grissom's team means Sara, Greg and Sofia..i don't think will be Sara in danger or hurts again....and after play with fire i can't imagine Greg either.
blah we need more information....

Posted by CSI_Files:
When Quentin Tarantino is directing, there's no telling what to expect.quote]
I have a theory.They might be held hostage excluding Gris.And the dude kills them all ending CSI as we know it.But thats just a theory.

Well it's kinda like how Spede got killed in Miami. Someone could get killed, maybe Sara will die in a drunk driving accident (don't get me wrong, I love her) or something like that. I am really curious to see what will happen. There's so much tension on that show, I love it!

Hi everyone *waves* I'm new to the forum, but not to the site, which is awesome btw :)

I ran across some information about this episode today and I thought I should try to put some minds at ease ;) You should be thinking of Grissom's original team and not just the new team. Think of everyone ;)

Everyone??? Man...that's even more confusing!Just can't wait for this episode...But really...no one is going to die...Just in between....Someone as an hostage or kidnapped...my guess would be Nick...is probably the only one who we really didn't see having a major plot line (mind you that I didn't see season 2 yet and not all episodes of season 5) And as a plus...QT seems to like him...

another *poke* at some fun!

:whole team inside an underground bunker hole thing. everyone is tied up in rope.:

greg: ::sings:: i`m so lonelyyyy, so very lonelyyy
grissom: shut up greg.
greg: okay boss.
greg: ::whistles the song::
whole team: SHUT UP GREG!!!
greg: alright already! geeez, everyone's so PMS-y.

:2 hours pass:

greg: ::sings:: "i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. oh i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes:: ..::repeats song::
Nick: i swear to God Greg if you don`t put a sock in it...you better hope we get out of here!
Sara: ditto!!!
Grissom: calm down everyone!
Greg: YEAH!!! CALM DOWN! I WAS JUST KEEPiNG MYSELF BUSY!
Grissom: Greg?
Greg: yeah, i know. SHUT UP. :rolleyes:

:lol:
rofl.gif
:lol:

As a Warrick fan I hope he is no where near whomever the cliffhanger is about(some say Nick) because, I so sick of the writers throwing Warrick in as someone that can't backup his fellow CSIs. And that they always get hurt on his watch.

No more dissing of Warrick just to make other characters look good. Also I'm so sick of the professional victim crap.

How many more time can we have the peril of Nick Stokes. It's gotten old a long time ago.

That is just what I was thinking BeautifulLoser. I thought Catherine. But they said that it would be on Grissom's team...and she now leads her own team. So as an afterthought I take that back. I'm thinking Sara, based on the trouble she's had in the past. Who knows......? I am anxious to find out.

I highly doubt the character in danger would be Cath, especially for how much we already know about her character. I mean, she did pretty much star in the only 90 minute CSI where Eddie was killed! Plus the whole Sam Braun fiasco...I don't think she's gonna be the one in danger.

But basing who it will be entirely off of who was already in danger and number of times, all the CSIs involved have had their moments. Even Grissom in the "Strip Strangler" so we really can't rule anyone out.

I think when they said "on Grissom's team", they meant his current team. Lets go through the possibilities:

Grissom- never really been hurt, except with victims hurting him.

Sara- We know about her past (possibly something for finale), hardly hurt in the explosion, Strip Strangler, DUI.

Sophia- We know hardly anything about her character, except shes from Day Shift.

Greg- hurt in explosion

Basically everyone but Sophia has had some trauma throughout the show. But because we know nothing about her, why would she get hurt? There is only a few more episodes before the season finale. Do you think they have enough time to int
roduce another conflict with another character?

Posted by CanadianWinter:
if they kill off sara i wouldn't care. but greg! HES COOL!!! I dont think that they would do that, im sure some info will leak out.
OMG!! Same here!! Not Greggo. Ill save you greg!!

Back