'CSI' To End Season With A Massive Cliffhanger

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Mar 8, 2005.

1. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Chocolate and peanut butter huh? Whatever floats your boat. I know when I heard that Quentin Tarintino was directing, I thought it was a just a stupid rumor. When I found out it was true I was soooooooo excited! I cannot wait for the season finale. Something I thought I would never say about CSI.

2. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Y'know QT isn't all about swords and guns and violence. (Oh, okay, mostly about swords and guns and violence) but he can get pretty deep. Think about the way he presented Kill Bill 1 and 2. Also, in Sin City, (he was a guest director) he only directed one scene that was all dialogue. It got pretty deep, but it was still strange. Expect the unexpected with QT, but he should just barely keep it within reason for CSI...

Who knows.... :lol:

3. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

um....i thought i read somewhere that Anthony Zuiker and Carol Mendelsohn personally wrote this episode though....

and i hope it`s life and NOT death! and ..i spoiled myself and read the whole episode spoiler...now it`s like...AHHHH the spoiler better be WRONG! :mad:

4. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Ouch about the spoilers.

I don't know for sure if QT did write it, I just assumed he did. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out.

(I'll be paying special attention to the credits though.) :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Everybody is talking about that spoiler thing...I didn't read it...but just by seeing you guys talk about it...doesn't make me want to read it anyway! I'll just be surprised when I see it! Pretty much like 24, I never read spoilers...and it's a good thing 'cause It would have ruined monday's episode...
    Something that would be great was if the graveyard shift was taken hostaged or caught in the middle of a shooting and the swing shift saved them...or vice-versa...You know, something that just doesn't involved one character, a couple of them...When is the shooting beginning fo this episode?

6. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

okay..i read that Anthony Zuiker and Carol Mendelsohn wrote it..but Tarantino had a hand in it...

i`m just glad....THE CSI doesn`t die!

thanks jeff, lol

7. HollywoodVegasHottie

HollywoodVegasHottie Lab Technician

LONG LIVE CSI!!!

8. Lauren93

Lauren93 Witness

Man Im super lookin' forward to see this one, but I hate cliffhangers ah!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree...it should be a good episode, although I think things are starting to get a bit ridiculous, but I despise cliffhangers. I'll spend the whole summer wondering what will happen when the next season starts.

10. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

I know what you guys mean. Even though I know that the finale will be a cliffhanger, I still scream at the T.V. "What! You can't end it like that!" I hate that when its summer, I can stay up, no homework, do whatever, but there will be no new episodes of CSI. It makes me wanna scream at the injustice of it all! :mad:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Go ahead and scream...I'll scream with you and I'm sure we're not the only ones who will scream to the screen!

12. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Oh, trust me... I will be screaming. I'm sure you'll hear me in Calgary, wherever that it. :p

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hi, I'm new.
    About the cliffhanger, CSI is known for sometimes ending a episode in a tragic way. Therefore I say that it could possibly
    be Greg who gets into the life or death situation simply because he has worked so hard to be a CSI and wouldn't that be
    ironic?? I don't believe anyone will die though, they just want us to tune in next season and find out!!!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

hm.. i personally think it will be greg. (and i'm not saying that with a smile on!).. because with Jorja Fox and the whole getting fired and coming back thing.. i just dont think that theyll get rid of her completely. oh, i dont know. it makes sense to me. i'm not good at putting down my thoughts. then again, it's a life OR death situation.. then i read in TV Guide that Sophia was supposed to stay on until they couldn't hide her pregnancy.. and it'll be AWFULLY noticable by next season.. then Grissoms safe.. so it leaves Greg. i don't think they'll kill him (or anyone else) though. too many people love him! i PROBABLY wouldnt watch the show anymore if greg left.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

There in an odd situation i'd say...they know that if they kill someone...they will lose a lot of viewers...but then again...will they? When speed died...did CSI MIami lost a lot of viewers...
    So...I don't know what will happen and to who...but Sofia...with her pregnancy...maybe the one...