'CSI' To End Season With A Massive Cliffhanger

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I wouldn't be too upset if it was Sophia...but I don't think it will be. She hasn't been on the show long, so we haven't gotten much of a chance to be very attached to her.

2. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

i read the spoilers...and i`m just DYING to blurt out what the outcome is!!!!! :D

i`ll definitely be watching! i`ll scream although i know what will be happening!!!! i just HAD to know who was in the life-or-death situation...and what happens to them...haha! :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't say anything!!!
    I think that all the world will be screaming...they should this episode on a widescreen downtown in every major cities!!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

We've got a part of what's what now...either Sara, Greg or Sofia...can't wait!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Please, please, please will you tell me where I can read the spoilers for Season 5 finale??!! I'n not going to be able to watch it because of summer school night classes!! Darn it! *weeps uncontrollerbly(sp.?)* I'm new to this post too and I don't really know whats going on..

GSR rules!!

6. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Yes, GSR does rule! But why don't you or ask a friend to tape it for you.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I wonder why CBS need to put cliffhanger on CSI season finale, not the usual huh? Are they afraid it will downsize the ratings?

8. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

no not greg his been through enough :(

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Um, bambam950, why did you reply to this thread? Do you realize that this thread was started April 3rd and is referring to "Grave Danger", the season finale for season 5? And we all know that Greg was not the one in the life or death situation. ;)