'CSI' To End Season With A Massive Cliffhanger

Posted by CSI_Dupere:
Hey everybody! I'm new on this site...
Why do you guys don't seem to care about Sara... she's a cool CSI don't you think? And anyway if they kill soemeone wouldn't it look like CSI miami???

First off, Welcome. And, yeh i totally agree with you, if they kill off someone, it's gonna look tooo much like CSIM!

Anyways, i really really hope that they DON'T kill ANYONE off!

Guys, they said a life -or-death situation. I don't think they are going to kill anyone off. But if we are saying our opinions, I think it will be Sara. I just have a feeling that whole Sara's past storyline isn't finished.

Yeah that's true....a life or death situation...Probably going to put someone being an hostage or just being near an explosion maybe...But anyhow....Quentin Tarantion as his own style so....in all...it's gonna be a big episode!!!
But everyone is under contract for 2-3 years more so...it kind of sy that no one is gonna be killed...doesn't it?

I was so excited when I heard that QUENTIN TARANTINO was going to direct the season finale. He will make it so cool. Something big is gonna happen I can feel it. As far as what is going to happen I don't think it will be an explosion, that already happened. I think that someone will get shot or like you said be taken hostage.

If Sara is in danger it could start a slow process of bringing her and Grissom even closer together. I don't know, but it's a thought.

Regardless, I don't think anyone will die, and the episode should be excellent with it being a season ender and QT directing.

Another thought just to throw out there. Maybe the person in danger will be Grissom. He just won't be killed. Then again that wouldn't make sense now because there is no suspense since we know which side of life and death the character would fall on.

:rolleyes: hi, im new!
i cannot wait for the season ender, but live in the uk, so its gonna take ages to come over here.
Ihope nobody dies, but if sumones gonna, it shuld be sofia, cos greg and sara are ace!

DUR! If anyone is gonna die, and we don't even know if they will, it should be Sophia. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the woman... yet. *evil laugh*

i love quentin tarantino and his movies, but i am so freakin scared he's going to ruin csi for me forever!! if he does something with a character that just.doesn't.fit. you know what i mean? i mean, we've all grown to love (or hate) our little csis, and i don't want any of them to get hurt!! (with the definite exception of ecklie, and possiblly sophia, just becuase i don't knowher well enough yet)
i really want to see what happens, i'm so nervous for it!
sad too, becuase no more new CSIs after that for 2.5-3 months. *runs into bathroom to blow nose after sobbing*
*runs back out, where's the TP!?*
*wipes nose on my cat jazzy's tail*
I just hope my little greg doesn't get dead, becuase showering with a dead guy...not so cool. :p

There are no words for the hate I would feel for TPTB if they killed Greg. But since Tarintino is directing and writing, I will throw away both volumes of Kill Bill, if he kills Greg. Greg must stay alive or I will scream and rant at this site till I feel better.

I think that no one is gonna get killed...it's just a life and death situation...you're trap and you're in between...so no one is gonna die...just a big ending to tell us that we don't know if this specific character will make it or not like being shot or being hit with whatever and going to the hospital...still... I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat I'm sure of it!

I dont think anyone is going to die eaither no one is going to die but it will bring in some sweet ratings.

and if anyone does die please just let it be sophia. because everyone knows he doesn't do much....at least i dont think so, they can replace her lol.

I was thinking...when they say 'Grissom's team' one would assume graveyard shift, including Grissom, Sara, Sophia, and Greg. But what if 'Grissom's team' means the original graveyard shift before the team split, meaning Grissom, Cath, Sara, Warrick, and Nick... I can't decide, but most people are leaning towards the new shifts, not the old... (Anyone want to clarify this?)

If QT is directing, do you think there's going to be a samurai sword somewhere in the finale? :lol:

:greg with a samarai sword:
Greg: hey grissom, let me show you some of my sweeet samarai sword skills!
::SLICEEEE::
Grissom: GREG!! YOU RUINED MY PERFECTLY GOOD APPL..WAIT! thanx for slicing my apple!
Greg: can i have a slice?
Grissom: No. get back to work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back