CSI: NY Spoilers--Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, a bit more info:

5.02 "Page Turner"

~ Danny and Stella (at least) are working together. There's no mention of the others so far, but hopefully we'll get more spoilers.

~ There's a guy who does graffiti as 'art', and his current canvas of choice is beautiful women. One of the women ends up dead (they show the guy a crime scene photo, so I assume she's dead and not just sick). Danny and Stella go into the guy's studio with CDC techs, and they take geiger counters with them--so I'm assuming that the woman had radiation poisoning or something? I'm sorry that I don't make much sense, but I'm making assumptions with some of this. ;)

~ Adam is mentioned as well--he used a special database to identify the artist by his style of graffiti.

(Also posted in the other thread--discussion over there, as usual. :))

Last edited:
Ok, there are some more spoilers in for 5.02 "Page Turner":

~ It appears to be a one-case episode

~ The team ends up dealing with multiple deaths

~ It also looks like Sid will be in danger :(

(Also posting this in the other thread--discussion over there, as always. ;))

Spoiler report for 4.19 "Personal Foul"--keep in mind that I'm working from the original spoilers (plus the press release), which may or may not be the same as what we see when the episode airs next week. :)

There's a clip for "Personal Foul" up at TV.com. Thanks to JellyBelly for pointing it out. You can watch it HERE There's a big surprise...discussion in the other thread!

There's a clip for "Personal Foul" up at TV.com. Thanks to JellyBelly for pointing it out. You can watch it HERE There's a big surprise...discussion in the other thread!

Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my very first post!:thumbsup:

The link doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there somewhere else I can watch it?

Many thanks!

Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is my very first post!:thumbsup:

The link doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there somewhere else I can watch it?

Many thanks!

Welcome JoJo222! As this is your very first post, I'd like to point that this thread is just for new spoilers, without discussion. You can ask and discuss things in the CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple thread. I tested the link and it's working fine but needs a bit of patience while it's loading.

From TV Guide dated May 19-25 (American Idol finalists on the cover)

HOT LIST
Wednesday 21
SEASON FINALE
CSI: NY (CBS, 10/9c)

A deadly hostage situation isn't the only drama rocking Mac's crew tonight as things take an emotional turn for two of the team members. (See page 30)

Then on page 30:

CSI: NY
Wednesday, 5/21, 10/9c, CBS
"It's a real-time hostage situation where there's the possibility of fatality," says exec producer Peter M. Lenkov of the case facing Stella, Flack (Melina Kanakeredes, Edddie Cahill, above) and the crew in the finale. Elias Koteas guests as a bank robber who demands a CSI process a body--during the robbery. Mac (Gary Sinese) exchanges himself for a hostage. "Let's just say the cliff-hanger involves Mac, and it doesn't look good."

Discussion in the other thread as usual.

More on 5.03 Turbulence

~ Apparently, Mac was on a flight to Washington to testify, but a United States Air Marshall was murdered on his plane, and changed his plans. The vics gun and ID are missing and he wasn't listed on the manifest.
~ Stella goes to the batting cages.
~ Adam is in this episode.
~ 1CSIMfan, you'll be interested to know there's a character named Rhonda in this episode. :p

Here's the spoiler report for 4.21 "Hostage" (Yes, less than 48 hours before the episode airs, but better late than never. ;))

After the finale, I'm going to do a report for the S5 premiere. :)

(Discussion in the other thread, as always.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back