CSI: NY Spoilers--Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, please take comments to the spoiler discussion thread. Thank you.

So we're probably going to read the three dreaded words "TBC" at the end of the season finale. It looks like the episode is the beginning of a two-parter and the storyline will be solved in the first episode next season (which makes sense considering Peter Lenkov said in his last interview they're going straight to S5 as soon as they wrap up S4).

Press release for "Taxi"

CSI: NY
Air Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#420) "Taxi"

THE "CABBIE KILLER" IS STILL AT LARGE -- OR IS HE? ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 14

"Taxi" - When a man accused of being the "Cabbie Killer" is found dead, Mac and the team must determine if the streets of New York are finally safe, on CSI: NY Wednesday, May 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill

RECURRING
Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap
Adam Ross: AJ Buckley

GUEST CAST
Det. Jessica Angell: Emmanuelle Vaugier
Reed Garrett: Kyle Gallner
Jordan Gates: Jessalyn Gilsig
Quinn Shelby: Kristen Dalton
Arthur Bodie: Sammi Rotibi
Jeff Conte: Lucas Ford
Cabbie Killer: Ryan Locke
Mary Ann D'Amico: Jessica Makinson

Written by: Barbie Kligman & John Dove
Directed by: Christine Moore

RATING: To Be Announced

CBS info on 4x19 "Personal Foul":

The CSI team follows a forensic trail of evidence to stop the "Cabbie Killer" from killing another fare, on CSI: NY Wednesday, May 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jessalyn Gilsig guest stars.

A little bit sooner than I expected: NY season 5 spoilers!

#501 - Veritas

It's a continuation from the season 4 finale. I'll have a look and get back to you with more...

A little bit sooner than I expected: NY season 5 spoilers!

#501 - Veritas

It's a continuation from the season 4 finale. I'll have a look and get back to you with more...

Interesting.....reading a translation for that word it means:

Truth

It's Roman mythology, Veritas was the goddess of truth.

Yay! I was surprised as well to see them out this soon but hey, we're not going to complain, are we? :D

I'll let Elsie post about the episode 'cause I just gave it a quick read but the big news is that we get to meet Flack's little sister, Melanie, a 20-ish year old (and I quote) "stunning young woman". No surprise there. *lol* Her presence is somehow connected to the bank robbery storyline. It's going to be cool to watch him play the big brother, I think.

#501 - Veritas

Yes, it's a continuation from the season 4 finale. So the bank robbery/hostage situation is being continued.

Also, as Orison said, the team are investigating the death of a woman named Lauren Santana, in a case that seems to be linked to the bank robbery. She was a friend of Don Flack's sister Melanie, and had borrowed Melanie's car before she died. For those Flack fans who want to know... it would appear that Mommy Flack is indeed alive (not that we get to meet her, but Mom and Dad Flack are both mentioned). ;)

eta: Possibly of interest to some people... Danny and Flack share at least one scene together. And Adam appears in this episode. :)

Last edited:
#501 - Veritas

Yes, it's a continuation from the season 4 finale. So the bank robbery/hostage situation is being continued.

Also, as Orison said, the team are investigating the death of a woman named Lauren Santana, in a case that seems to be linked to the bank robbery. She was a friend of Don Flack's sister Melanie, and had borrowed Melanie's car before she died. For those Flack fans who want to know... it would appear that Mommy Flack is indeed alive (not that we get to meet her, but Mom and Dad Flack are both mentioned). ;)

WOW....but we'll see Dons sister I would say so who knows. Be interesting to see what the rest of the flacks look like!!

^Please remember the other spoiler thread is for discussion, not this one, which is just for the spoilers themselves. All discussion should take place in the other spoiler thread.

Thanks for posting the spoilers, Elsie and Orison.

Well, I thought I'd post this, despite not being really new, it's official.

Wednesday, May 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY-Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) enters his most dangerous crime scene ever: an active one. When a heist goes bad and a bank manager is shot dead, a frantic gunman takes the entire bank hostage and demands a CSI to prove his innocence. (Season Finale)

And yay! for season 5 spoilers! They're looking good!

Whoops, forgot to link to the 4.18 spoiler report last night. The cast list from the press release makes me think the beginning might be pretty different from what I was working from, but we'll see. :)

(Discussion, as always, in the other thread.)

MAC TAYLOR ENTERS HIS MOST DANGEROUS CRIME SCENE EVER -- AN ACTIVE ONE, ON THE FOURTH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 21 "Hostage" - When a heist goes bad and a bank manager is shot dead, a frantic gunman takes the entire bank hostage and demands a CSI come in to prove his innocence, on the fourth season finale of CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS

Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
"Joe"/Douglas............................... Elias Koteas
Talia Kirkfield............................... Tiara Parker
Steven Morris........................... Dennis W. Hall
Lori Mandel............................... Sharni Vinson
HRT Commander
Richard Jackson.....Roger Aaron Brown
Brett Dunbar............................. Adam Baldwin
Derrick James.................................. Dayo Ade

Written by: Peter M. Lenkov, one of the series' executive producers and Zachary Reiter
Directed by: Rob Bailey

Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back