CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, as the previous thread has reached 1000 posts I thought I'd open a shiny new thread for spoiler discussion. And I already know that my thread titles suck, but whatever. :p

OK, firstly some guidelines about spoiler posting:

And with that in mind, here are the latest spoilers we have for season 4:

4.15 "DOA For a Day"

Spoiler report for 415.

4.16 "Right Next Door"

Spoiler report for 416.

Press release for 416.

4.17 "Like Water for Murder"

OK. That's a lot of information... I hope it's not too confusing. :lol: If you are looking for spoiler information only without the discussion please visit CSI: NY Spoilers--Just The Facts Ma'am! For the discussion of all spoilers please stick to this thread. Thanks, and please continue the discussion below. :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ah! Finally I'm caught up on spoilers... I think. I'm going to reserve judgment on the spoilers till the episodes air since the sheer quantity of them -- along with everyone's comments -- is so overwhelming! But yay for continuity, such as it is, with the Second Life follow-up and for not dropping the ball on the storyline involving Danny and Riki.

When is the first of the new episodes supposed to air again?

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't like Mac having another love interest...mostly because I want him with Stella. But anyway I think it's too soon.

Glad Reed's back though.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

"DOA for a Day" airs April 2, Springmoon. :)

5. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Thanks for the spoilers everyone, April is just not getting here fast enough. Totally agree with what MacsGirlMel said. Pardon for being dumb, but what does DOA stand for? Dead On Arrival?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Could one of the mods stick this to the top of the page...:) So that when I sneak on at work I can find it quickly...:lol: (I dont do it a lot.....well not that much...So sue me I have no restraint...:rolleyes:)

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm undecided on Mac having a new love interest. I was quite surprised that he seems to have two women in the space of 3 episodes that might be interested. :lol: Mac's never going to be my favourite character but I think that there are other things I would prefer TPTB to concentrate on. Although, yes, they are bringing back Reed so actually they have made me quite happy! :lol:

I am also still happy about Top's spoiler about 4.15, Danny and Flack's small cute scene together. :D I've been quite happy this season, and most of the new spoilers for the remaining episodes for this season seem pretty good so far.

Yep, Dead on Arrival. I don't really get what that means in terms of the episode to be honest, I'm sure it'll make sense when I watch it though. :lol:

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Nice to have all those spoilers in one post (txs Elsie!), and it is so great that TPTB are clearly trying to put some continuity (2nd Life, Reed, Nikki) in the coming eps :)...*crosses fingers for the return of Louie*

That DOA part confuses me a bit too; maybe what they first think is the assasin isn't the assasin after all ? :confused:

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks for gathering all of those latest spoilers together in one place, Elsie! And for putting up my caution about general spoiler posting. :cool:

I'm really, really, really happy Rikki is coming back and this storyline with Danny is continuing. It's been so interesting to watch so far, and just gives so much depth to the character. It really is such an untenable position, and when Danny asked Flack how he was supposed to stop blaming himself, it rung so true. I'm glad it's not being dropped and that we're going to see Danny continue to grapple with the situation.

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I was thinking about Rikki the other night one of those random moments and thought maybe its to do with the court case for Rubens death, because she didn't get that badly done with the gun stuff.

Its nice to see that for the 2nd half of the season they are addressing the continuity thing specially with the Danny stuff because its such a hard subject.

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

I am really interested to know why Rikki is back maybe it is about a court case I'm just glad like everyone else if for some continuity, we all know how good TPTB of New York is with that type of thing. I was worried that after the writers strike the whole storyline would just be swept under a rug never to be heard of again ala Louie.

12. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I wonder what on earth that means?? Do you think it could have any bearing on their (lack-of) relationship??

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It could. She does observe a 'moment' between them. I guess it depends what she sees and what she says to Mac, considering why Quinn is there in the first place I guess she wouldn't mention it at all unless she thought it might be relevant. We'll have to wait and see...

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That moment could be anything so I'm not worrying about it until I see it and it still doesn't necessarily mean it will prove they're a couple. I'm not saying it won't but we've had nothing all season, why start now? :p As for Rikki being back, I'm glad to see that. I'd like to see more between Rikki and Danny as far as how they're handling Ruben's death and comforting each other. *if it gets in the way of DL, well, I won't complain about that either:rommie:*

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

For anyone who doesn't venture down to the News forum. Kristine has posted an interview with Carmine Giovinazzo. He talks about some of the stuff that's coming up for Danny in the next few episodes, and a bit about Lindsay and the return of Rikki too. Spoilerish of course, but good stuff. :) He didn't sound too positive about a return for Louie though. :( :p There's always next season I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.