CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I have noticed that too. I liked Lindsay from S2. Now with the baby situation and her being part-time, I don't know if Anna will switch back to the action-oriented Lindsay? With Danny running around without his vest, I don't think the couple can afford two irresponsible parents :lol: Next thing you know they both die and Mac adopts the baby.

2. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

haha could you imagine that mac taylor godfather/adopted father/mother:lol:

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The loss of EV to budget cuts by killing her and having Lindsey as a "Stay at home mom" is enough to afford a new cast member, not kill Lindsey (for her fans sake) makes the most sense. But exchanging one actress wage for another is not enough, but if you release Lindsey as well that is saving money, brings in fresh material and keeps the D/L storyline alive allbeit off the air. That makes the most sense to me why else the shooting? I felt the "sigh of relief" when D/L fans knew for sure it was Angel and not Lindsey dying because it truly does make sense Anna would want to be with her new family and the one to leave, just not so harsh as to kill her off after having a baby. Maybe that has been the plan all the time and the Angel death was a decoy to prolong the real "line up change". By the way forgive my ignorance but who or what is a Mary Sue?

4. Miss Doolittle

Miss Doolittle Dead on Arrival

Good point! :thumbsup: I thought that the producers are going to kill one of the team in the end of the scene because of this interview(http://www.csifiles.com/news/130509_03.shtml), though recent spoiler said that 'It is not known whether Kaye will replace a fallen CSI or add to the team's number.' Flying bullets all over the place! It would be weird to see everyone walk away from the scene but it would be even more ridiculous if one of them dies and a newbie comes out of nowhere and be cheerful and bugs other team members with too many questions(that's my impression about her when I red the description about the new cast first time. I know it's too early to tell but that's what I feel right now. Maybe I just want Angell back! :(). So I think your theory would be a safe way out. But then again, budget cuts excuse are too manipulative. I don't know what to think! Just too confused...

And I've been curious about that too. Who(or what) is a Mary Sue?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is a Mary Sue.

6. Miss Doolittle

Miss Doolittle Dead on Arrival

Thanks vegaslights! :)

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to sign up. :D The CSI franchise doesn't do especially well with female friendships overall, no. I'd say there was some sort of bond between Catherine and Sara--they weren't necessarily best friends simply because they were the only female CSIs on the team, but they did have a relationship, which was sometimes contentious and sometimes friendly. Calleigh and Alexx were close--there was real warmth in their exchanges. Calleigh was one of the first people to accept Natalia once she joined the team as a CSI in season five (after the mole thing in season four), though there's nothing really to suggest they're very close.

I agree with what you go on to say later (sorry, being lazy with the quotes, it's early in the morning here! :lol: ) about Stella being the one to reach out to Lindsay and not so much the reverse--that's really true of Lindsay's interactions with everyone, which is perhaps what makes her so difficult to like. While she's consistently shown kindness and understanding from the other characters, she never repays the favor, not even when he own boyfriend is grieving over the loss of a child in his care. She just tells Mac, "I'm not good at this kind of thing" and lets that be her excuse. Bug I digress.

There's no real problem per se...but there's no real connection there. There was an immediate rapport between Stella and Aiden back in season one, and watching Stella and Angell work together this past season has just been fun. There's no witty banter between Stella and Lindsay, no real back and forth...they're just working.

Which is pretty much every other season. But I don't really think she was much of a presence in season four, either, and Anna wasn't pregnant then. Her only storyline was to react to Danny's.

The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw "new female CSI" was Sofia Curtis, who was inserted as a new character without anyone having to die or disappear in terms of screentime. She was a recurring character, even if she didn't show up in every episode. I'm half-laughing, half-cringing at the horror the poor actress who ends up having to carry off the personality of this new CSI will go through. The role is one that, imo, first went to Lindsay Monroe (and Belknap tried to carry off); say what you like about Belknap's acting, but character-wise she wasn't given a very good deal to begin with. She did well in the beginning, (IMHO, I still think Lindsay Monroe is all of those things), but the moment the writer's try to give said Mary-Sue an actual storyline, things will inevitably go awry. The character will start to grate. People have to understand that the thing about spunky, curious, attractive, endearing characters is that the other characters on the show will also find them spunky and endearing et al, will become fond of them, and will feel compelled to let things (like, say, bad behaviour or left-out evidence) slide that they would slap down on other characters for. Sound familiar?[/quote]

Well, yeah, but Lindsay hasn't been spunky and endearing since season two. And Anna was given a lot to work with, actually--that dark secret storyline was gold, if a little cliched (new character haunted by horrible tragic past!). A good actor could have handled Lindsay's emotional journey through season three much better than Anna did. I still cringe when I think about the confrontation with Stella in "Silent Night" or the bad crying in the morgue in that same episode.

I don't think you're in the majority, though. ;) I've read around elsewhere and I've never seen much animosity against the character. I know you're not alone--there are others here who disliked her, and every character, even Adam, has his/her detractors--but I don't think Angell was a divisive character in the way Lindsay is...and I wouldn't even say the majority of the fans dislike Lindsay. I think there's a fairly even split among the passionate fans (ie, the ones that post at message boards) and among the others there's probably the range of indifference, mild like/dislike, strong like/dislike. It's difficult to gage anything but passionate fan response to characters since most CSI fans don't go to the internet to talk about the show. Among passionate fans, though, the split on Lindsay seems to be right down the middle. I've not noticed as much chatter about Angell, not by a long shot.

I don't think her exit had anything to do with popularity. Adam and Sid fit into the show. All the shows have lab techs, and New York needed one--hence, Adam. Sid came in as the ME to replace Hawkes, who became a CSI. The problem with detectives on CSI shows--and we've seen this on both CSI and Miami as well--is that you don't need two regular ones. More like one and a half--one reg to do most of the work, and another one to pop up when there are two cases.

As for the budget cut issue, I'm wondering now if it wasn't as much as way to have an explosive finale as it was to save money. I guess we'll see in the fall. I agree with those who think Lindsay could decide to become a stay-at-home mom... effectively removing Anna from the cast, save perhaps for a guest appearance now and then, which kind of appeases everyone. Those who like the character know she's still alive and married to Danny, and those who don't won't have to put up with seeing her on a weekly basis. It's a decent theory--I'll be interested to see if it pans out.

MM wasn't a screw-up so much as a moment of brattiness--she was complaining about being sent back to the lab because she was the new girl. There's a difference between being eager and being a complainer. Lindsay came off as eager in "Cool Hunter" when she investigated the case from a different angle, but she's complained about tasks on numerous occasions ("Manhattan Manhunt," "Oedipus Hex," a hint even in "Trapped" when she made the comment about expecting Mac to go process the lube pool! :lol: ).

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Except leaving Lindsay as a stay-at-home mom doesn't explain the shooting, because they could've done that before 'Pay Up' without putting anyone's life in danger. Having everyone walk away fine from the shooting might seem weird, but not just because of the budget-cut thing -- also because there's no reason for the shooting scene if no one is going to get even a little hurt. It's why I think the most likely scenario is that (if the budget-cut story was true) someone was at least injured in the shooting. If the budget-cut story isn't so true (or at least, if the show's budget is just big enough to include a new unknown actor, but not EV), then it's possible a new CSI is joining the team without anyone having to get booted off.

9. Top41

I think the most likely scenario is that Danny will be injured, which forces the two of them to consider the consequences of both of them working in a dangerous field.

All speculation, though. It just seems hard to believe they'd add a regular to the show if a main character isn't going to leave in one way or another. I kind of wonder if over hiatus, one of the actors said he/she wanted out. Whoever it is has to be a CSI, and isn't going to be Mac or Stella...so that really only leaves three possibilities...Danny, Lindsay or Hawkes.

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Thank you for welcoming me! :) See, I thought so about the CSI female-relationships - I remember Sara and Catherine's friendlier moments, but I definitely didn't think anyone could call them friends, although this might be a defining aspect of their relationship, an element of definition that Stella and Lindsay's relationship doesn't have. Again, I'm not the strongest viewer of CSI Miami, but though I remember Calleigh and Alexx liking each other well enough, I don't know if I would've called them close - however, I think this might be because of my own personal definition of what I consider 'close.' I consider people (TV/book characters) close if they talk on a personal level, and not just in passing to make a point related to work. Did Calleigh and Alexx do this? Maybe that's why I'm convinced Stella and Lindsay are relatively close even though their exchanges are sometimes awkward to watch and their relationship has no real definition. They approach each other as personal friend-ish, and I'm not sure how many other female characters on the CSI shows do this.

I think the connection might also be a matter of personal opinion, then. Because I'm a little surprised to hear Stella and Aiden's relationship described as a connection of immediate rapport (although thinking back on it, they did have witty banter that was fun to watch). It's just that one thing I've always been struck by in S1 is that Stella and Aiden certainly never seemed that close, which was a pity. I'm thinking specifically S2, the scenes where Aiden came to Stella - I'm assuming to ask for advice/help with her Regina case - and Stella wasn't all that helpful, whereas even Mac offered to go over the case with her. I'm also thinking how Aiden never went to Stella before she got to the point of compromising evidence.

I don't know if I agree that there's no witty back-and-forth between Stella and Lindsay (I think they've had their moments here and there), but I do agree their exchanges don't have that element of 'fun-for-the-viewers' that Stella and Aiden's did (and, if you insist, Stella and Angell's). However, I don't think Stella and Lindsay are "just working" - a lot of their exchanges suggest they have a lot of fun working together.

People reach out to Lindsay, Lindsay doesn't repay the favour; it's yet another defining trait of her character. Whether it makes her harder to like is personal opinion, of course, because all characters have traits that make other people or other characters dislike them. I'm actually kind of excited to find out that people really CAN hate Lindsay for the same things other people like her for. Sorry I'm being geeky :D , but it's exciting 'cause it means her detractors aren't just seeing something her fans are not. IMO, Lindsay's distance reminds me of Sara Sidle, sometimes even of Grissom, and thus makes me like her better. At least, it takes away from the things that would otherwise make Lindsay a Mary Sue. People actually can be emotionally unavailable a lot of the time, even if they're all peppy on the surface. I didn't see her letting this be her excuse, I saw it as honest. And definitely consistent (surprisingly so, considering the writers' track record with character consistency).

I dunno, I don't really consider character-storylines as being the greatest way of determining character presence, so I was just judging in terms of how often Lindsay was fully involved in the cases. I mean, Sheldon Hawkes and Flack haven't even had real storylines until Season 5 (and even S5 is debatable for Hawkes). Flack did have those occasional episodes when he was torn over turning in one of his own dirty cops, but what did those mean in terms of character, beyond telling us what we already know of Flack's integrity as a cop? Other than Stella and Mac, the only character with storylines is Danny. CSI being a procedural show, I have yet to become familiar with even one character storyline from ie, Miami (other than Horatio's many stories). I know what I do of the characters there from how often I see them during any one episode.

I'd still say Lindsay's spunk and endearing-ness is a matter of opinion, but it comes down to the same thing. The moment spunky-and-endearing Lindsay was given an actual storyline to make her an actual person, she became not-so-spunky and endearing (not just from Belknap's acting, but from things you admit Lindsay did while she was reacting to her past). I'm interested to see just how long NewCharacter's spunky-and-endearing-ness will last (imo, Angell's only lasted because she wasn't really given a storyline to work with, either).

Being entirely fair, I too cringed on one of my re-watches of Silent Night, not so much from the crying but more because I couldn't believe they were going with such a cliched plotline. Reese Witherspoon could've acted the part (or whichever actress is really good), but the writers' storyline would still have required Lindsay to be leaving scenes and cutting duties and breaking down in morgues. If that is what grated with you or anyone else, I think it still would've grated. I liked seeing Lindsay mess up for once, though I still wish they'd given her a better reason for it, preferably one that didn't require so much drama.

The first time I saw the crying, I believed it. I feel like such a newbie admitting that, but yeah - I wasn't really judging the standard of crying against anything else, it was the first time I'd seen a CSI cry on any three of the shows. One of my main problems with Lindsay's storyline was that it seemed a little out of place on a CSI show, which I guess is why I'm also a little surprised to find out one of the biggest problems with Lindsay Monroe is the way her actress acts the part. It was the same problem I had with the episode Grounds for Deception. I know I for one don't watch the shows for the quality of the acting, nor did I really think that was the point, given the amount of non-acting celebrities they trot out on these shows. It's always great to watch good characters, yeah, and I'm not saying that there aren't cops with loads of secrets in their past, but Lindsay's storyline just seemed like it required so much drama, and thus actual acting that might belong on Grey's Anatomy, or House (or, um, Gossip Girl :shifty:). Sorry, those are the shows I watch if I want to see actual acting or drama. Shows like Law and Order or CSI don't exactly fit that criteria. I don't usually watch them expecting to see the cops on the show display a wide range of dramatic talent.

Sorry, I rambled. :p

Well, Angell's only shown up in a handful of episodes each season, as opposed to Lindsay's...every episode except 9, since S2. It's not surprising that there'd be more vocal battles over Lindsay. When I didn't like Angell, I at least had the consolation that I probably wouldn't see her onscreen for another month or so. It's certainly not worth bothering to gripe over online (I don't know if anyone else feels/felt the same way, just describing my own thought process when it came to Angell).

I know there's probably no minority/majority case when it comes to like or dislike of a minor character, since a lot of fans might barely know she exists and therefore might just be indifferent. I just get the feeling that I wasn't in an isolated minority when it came to not liking Angell, because I remember that Peyton was kind of hated during S3 when she arrived, and she was gone by S4. I have no idea what the excuse was for Peyton's leaving the show, but I have seen Angell-hate around the net before, and I'm not quite buying it as a coincidence that she lasted just two more seasons than Peyton, and ended up leaving shortly after she started dating Flack. Ugh, I know it sounds sketchy, but this is probably going to tie into what you said about popularity, so...

I appreciate what you're saying about the excess of having 2 detectives, but in my (admittedly limited) experience, if fan response to a character is positive enough, the producers will find a way to keep the character on the main cast of the show, budget or no. Isn't this what happened with Greg on CSI Vegas? Sid did fit into the show, as did Adam, but Adam is barely a lab tech at this point, and additionally, CSI Miami doesn't currently have a lab tech in its main cast. I'm not saying Angell's exit was popularity-related, rather than budget-related, but I do think that when the producers were looking at things to cut from the show, Angell's popularity wasn't high enough to keep her from being expendable, whereas, for example, Adam's was.

I have to admit I'm still a little lost. I mean, Danny and Aiden used to complain about the grunt-work nature of their Level-3 tasks almost every episode in S1. I personally used to find it funny, but it's not like it was unique to Lindsay. Sara Sidle used to complain several times when Grissom gave her a "boring" task as opposed to an interesting one. I'd say the more important thing is that she actually did her job, even if she didn't like it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  11. Top41

I wouldn't quite call Catherine and Sara friends, either, but they definitely shared a bond. If I'm remembering correctly, Sara was the one Catherine went to after she thought she'd been date-raped in season six (was it season six? I think it was). To me, that implies a pretty deep bond.

Calleigh and Alexx definitely seemed like friends to me. That came from the dialogue and the actresses--they would chit chat a bit, and Emily and Khandi just exuded a warmth towards each other when they were in scenes together. It made me really enjoy their exchanges.

I just don't see that between Stella and Lindsay, perhaps because of that awkwardness.

Obviously Aiden was only on the show for one season, and Stella and Angell really only worked together on the Greek case, but I did get a sense of a rapport between Stella and both of those women that I've never really felt between Stella and Lindsay. You're right that it does in part come down to perception, though. To me, Lindsay doesn't seem close to anyone, except perhaps Danny, though again, he's so emotional that a lot of the time she doesn't seem to know what to do with him.

Yeah, that's something I definitely dislike her for, but you're right--after four seasons, it's certainly a character trait. It would be nice to see her grow from that, though, especially given that she's married to the most emotional character on the show. A great storyline for Lindsay would be for something terrible to happen to Danny, and for her to have to find a way to be there for him. She's married to him now--she can't pass him off on Flack or someone else who's better at dealing with Danny's emotional downs.

While I think it's definitely true that Hawkes has been short-changed as a character until this season, I can't agree about Flack. I think we've seen a lot of Flack's character in how he reacts to the different characters on the show. He's stepped up and been there for Mac during the 333 case, and he and Mac interact as equals, which is interesting considering the disparity in their ages. Flack knew not to condescend to or coddle Stella after what happened with Frankie in "All Access." And we've seen time and time again how he'll drop everything for Danny to be there to support him emotionally, or save him if he's in trouble. I feel like we've learned a lot about Flack in previous seasons, which has only been fleshed out and built upon this year.

I think a better actress could have done much more with that material. Part of the problem with Anna Belknap is that she comes off completely cold as Lindsay--there's a hardness to her in some of those emotional scenes that I don't think the character is supposed to have. You have to be able to connect with a character when he/she is having a breakdown--Flack is one of the toughest characters on the show, but I bought it completely when he broke down over Angell's death. Belknap is a big part of what keeps me, and others, from connecting with Lindsay.

The acting is pretty integral to the show, though. We don't need Academy Award worthy performances on a weekly basis, but when an actor or actress is given an emotional storyline, he/she needs to be able to pull that off in a convincing way--and connect to the audience while doing so. Belknap doesn't do that, at least not for a lot of us.

There was an "Angell Must Go" thread over here at some point, so there were definitely people that didn't like her. But yeah...a recurring character simply isn't going to generate as much talk/interest/ire as a regular might.

Putting characters in a romantic relationship always runs the risk of being controversial. From what I read, most people seemed to like the Flack/Angell pairing, though like any pairing, it definitely had its detractors. As for Peyton, Claire Forlani is a movie actress...I doubt she was ever intended to last more than a season. Her purpose seemed to be to open Mac up to romantic relationships, which she did.

Miami has Valera, who has been around since the first or second season, though she's not in the main credits. Angell's popularity was nowhere near what Adam's is, no--that's definitely for sure. So yes, I'm sure when it came to deciding who to make a regular, that factored into it. But at the same time, I don't think you can ignore the detective precedent--Sofia Curtis and Yelina Salas were both written out of their respective shows, too.

Danny and Aiden bitched about dumpster-diving, if I remember correctly. They didn't exactly sulk in the way Lindsay did, and they didn't pass off unpleasant responsibilities on others, the way Lindsay did to Danny in "Oedipus Hex." There was something incredibly manipulative about the way she did that which has never sat well with me.

If she does get written out in season six--something I'm by no means convinced will happen, I'd guess it would be because Belknap asked to leave rather than the writers killing her off because she's not popular. Lindsay is definitely the most divisive character on the show, but just as she has her detractors, she has her fans, too.

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

^Actually, Danny and Aiden did argue with one another about notifying next of kin in S1. It was in Hush. It wasn't clear whose turn it was but they did argue and I believe Aiden ended up with the task even though she pitched a fit about it.

Lindsay is definitely a polarizing character and the huge amount of discussion on this forum shows that. By the way, welcome Maya316.

I'm still struggling to see Danny as the one injured in S6. He's a major character, yes, but unless they have him in a wheelchair for the entire season, I can't see them getting a lot of mileage out of it. This show doesn't typically prolong injury status on a character, but then they didn't get married and have babies either so I guess anything goes at this point.

I will agree that it seems entirely plausible that someone asked to leave the show during the hiatus and they will work that into the first episode of S6 and go from there with the new CSI coming in. Each character has its fanbase (at least on this website) so it will be hard for anyone to go. Even a recurring character like EV had a very strong following so we are definitely in for a rollercoaster ride on this one.

My money is still on Hawkes getting killed, and I may very well lose that bet. I just have a feeling about it.

13. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

It does seem to be a defining element of the character….I’m just not sure if that was the intent or something that happened due to more focus on the developing romance as opposed to Lindsay’s relationships with others. Ultimately, though, I think we’re supposed to see this particular team as a family of sorts, and in Lindsay’s case, it seems they’ve neglected some of the moments that could’ve made her fit in better as a member of that family.

Stella has shown care and concern for Lindsay and seems genuinely supportive about the marriage and baby. In a way, that’s to be expected, though, -- it’s reflective of Stella’s personality and role on the team and is a positive element of the character. On the other hand, Lindsay’s lack of reciprocation is one of the things that makes her seem self-focused and less likable to me.

I would say it’s probably a combination of the writing and the acting – in that the actresses may be unsure what the nature of their relationship is supposed to be and how to play it. When I look at their relationship, I generally try to understand it in the context of the CSI: NY world, though, as opposed to other series. And compared to the other NY relationships, the Stella/Lindsay one doesn’t seem particularly close.

I think Lindsay has a fanbase as do all the characters on this series. Some seem to like her for her own qualities; others, perhaps because she is part of the romantic storyline. On the other side, there are those that actually dislike the character and also some who, although not particularly enamored, find her tolerable or are simply used to seeing her as part of the team. How that breaks down among the 12-13 million viewers, I don’t know….Personally, I see her as more of a supporting character and not one who is likely to be the main or primary draw for a significant number of viewers across the board. But that overall appeal is something TPIC will likely assess if they are considering reducing screen time or eliminating Lindsay or any other character for that matter.

Yeah, I gotta agree with what Top41 said. And I’d go even further to say that personally, I didn’t find Lindsay to be that endearing even in season 2. However, she was more interesting during that time because she came across as spunkier, more proactive, a bit competitive, and intent on impressing/pleasing Mac. The dark secret storyline didn’t make her more real to me – just more confusing and inconsistent, and the romance made me more indifferent to the character in part because I don’t’ see the chemistry between the actors/characters. I would say Lindsay really only started to grate on me this season when the romance became public and the other characters started to be pulled into its orbit.

I probably should’ve used different words – I think it’s more of a shift from an active/proactive role in the cases to a more passive type of involvement. In season 2, she just seemed more enthusiastic and proactive – wanting to be involved and learn as much as possible. Now she still gets to go out in the field but the work that she does seems more routine and not as much in the forefront.

You could be right about the correlation with AB’s pregnancies. I really haven’t tracked the timing that closely. When you look at it that way, though, during two of the four seasons (50% of the time) that Lindsay has been around, the character has been shifted to a more passive/background role, and that surely could not have been a good thing for her consistency or development .

I fully expect that one or more people will be injured; otherwise, it will seem like a bit of a cheat. Even without additional cuts, I still have a hard time thinking they can just add another character and continue as is….just seems like they will have too many cooks in the kitchen and struggle even more with screen time issues.

And I think there is another issue they are probably trying to address with the cast addition – increasing their share of the target demos, especially younger males. I suspect they are always looking for ways to do that, and adding a young, female character is something they probably think will help in that area.

Hawkes and Lindsay are still at the top of my short list of those most likely to exit. I see redundancies between those two characters and think they will only need one if they add another CSI scientist type.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Quote:
    The loss of EV to budget cuts by killing her and having Lindsey as a "Stay at home mom" is enough to afford a new cast member, not kill Lindsey (for her fans sake) makes the most sense. But exchanging one actress wage for another is not enough, but if you release Lindsey as well that is saving money, brings in fresh material and keeps the D/L storyline alive allbeit off the air. That makes the most sense to me why else the shooting?
    Except leaving Lindsay as a stay-at-home mom doesn't explain the shooting, because they could've done that before 'Pay Up' without putting anyone's life in danger. Having everyone walk away fine from the shooting might seem weird, but not just because of the budget-cut thing -- also because there's no reason for the shooting scene if no one is going to get even a little hurt. It's why I think the most likely scenario is that (if the budget-cut story was true) someone was at least injured in the shooting. If the budget-cut story isn't so true (or at least, if the show's budget is just big enough to include a new unknown actor, but not EV), then it's possible a new CSI is joining the team without anyone having to get booted off.
    Why would they, whats the drama in that? And the shooting was obvious retribution for the death of the bad guys one of which Flack killed.

I agree someone will probably be hurt but not killed and the Danny theory someone mentioned makes me think it will be him which will seal the deal that Lindsey should leave her job to "keep the homefires burning!"
    Also the interview that Miss Doolittle posted: As I watched that again Flack says "were losing a charectar" Not "They die" and Anna looks like "the cat that swallowed the canary to me!" It will have to be an agreeable exit so there is no animosity when bringing in the "New Lindsey" . By the way thank you Vegaslights for the "MarySue" definition I believe I've seen one in New York, they grow them in Montana dont they?

15. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.