CSI: NY Season 7 Wishlist.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, May 5, 2010.

1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

More grittier storylines, more action.

I would also love to see Kiefer Sutherland who stars in 24, to guest star on the show.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

1) Lay off Mac and his love life, seriously am I the only one who thinks it slows the show down?
    2) An Adam centered episode.
    3) Wouldn't mind another cross-over ... with Nick coming to CSI. Flack, Adam and Nick in the same scene yes?

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I just watched two of four episodes from CSI: NY's mini-marathon on TNT after the finale and came up with this:

Bring back Rikki! I really miss Angell a lot and I think bringing back Rikki would somehow lessen my anger because of her death.

For me the Ruben Sandoval story was excellent. It would be great to have a follow-up on this story since Danny was emotionally involved. He had spark with Rikki. He blamed himself for Ruben's death. It would also be nice to know how Rikki's doing.

4. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

New writers, :lol: after tonights big season finele, I am going to give up on new episodes and just watch reruns from season 1-5

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Stella, Flack, Adam and Hawkes get together and form one big, happy polyamorous relationship...

...What? :shifty:

In lieu of that, I'd like a return to the two-case format from earlier seasons. I know we complained about that all of the time, but you know how fickle fans can be! I like having everybody work the same cases, but I also like the opportunities provided by a two-case episode. I'd like to see the show mix it up a bit more.

I'd also like for Hawkes to finally get a lady friend - a hot, intelligent, not-at-all-associated-with-the-crime-lab lady friend. She can be recurring, and they can be cute and happy and not have any ridiculous drama surrounding them.

Adam's past is rife with possibilities - I'd love to see his dad in an episode. I'd also love to see Flack's father (and Sam again), and I'd love to see Sid's daughter. Basically, I'd love to see family history explored and family dynamics featured.

Someone mentioned another crossover - I want a Miami crossover, but only if Adam gets to geek out with Walter. I would be a happy bunny if that happened.

6. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Oh, I can see so many possibilities with that. If his father were pushing him around, Flack and/or Mac would so get into protective mode. Or if Adam and his father had an argument and later something happened to his father and he became a suspect... (Well, maybe that's FanFiction cliche, but he'd get a lot a screen time.) Adam could do angst so well.

7. csifanviki

csifanviki Civilian

1. SMACKED they so go together but i cant understand y stella keeps turnin mac down.:guffaw:
    2. Two case episodes:lol:
    3.Cliff hangers mid season - like las vegas csi.:bolian:
    4 No more guest stars -they cant act.:scream:
    5.No more d/l cos we all no they r married:scream:
    6. More Adam - funny scenes:drool:
    7. A really good ending to shane casey
    8.Some new serials.
    9. less padding out of the last 10 mins of the episodes - dressing up in elv costumes hawkes, mezzer, monroe - what were u thinkin???:guffaw:
    10. Not allowing carmine givanizzo to choose his own costume - BRIGHT ORANGE ROFL:lol:

8. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

1. Give Sheldon a girlfriend outside of the lab.
    2. Give Danny and Lindsey separte storylines. Yes we know they're married with a child now move the hell on!
    3. Another crossover between all three CSI's but let all the teams work together.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

A special 150th episode! :thumbsup: I'm don't know if the other 2 CSIs celebrated 150th but I hope NY does.

*speculations ahead*

Edit: Uh-oh, don't tell me the big finale of Casey's story line will be the 150th episode if ever he's alive and the last scene on the finale was just misleading? The 150th episode will be the 10th episode of next season.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  10. CSIMiamiNYFan

CSIMiamiNYFan Civilian

I agree with the first 5 but I think #6 is like impossible.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh, i dunno, she *was* on "beyond belief: fact or fiction" so maybe such things are possible after all :lol::lol::lol:

12. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Flack, picture this, naked. Yeah i said it. Okay sorry, had to.

Actually if I could have anything, a serial killer that was after Flack. Not Mac, not Danny...yeah that would be nice.

13. Lozza

Lozza Victim

It’s been ages since I've posted on here. I believe the last time was after season three in a Wishlist thread. Now, I'm in the UK, and because I'm greedy and can't wait for it to air here, I stream the episodes over at CBS - I watched the finale the week before last. So here I am with my own season 7 wishlist.

1. Louie - I'm so peeved that this storyline still hasn't been tied up. If he's dead then let's have Danny at his grave or at least some mention of the anniversary of his death. If he's alive, then let's have some acknowledgement of that please. It bugs me that he's been stuck in some TV land limbo and I know there's loads of fans out there who would like some closure on this and not just in fanfics.

2. I really like the depth of the characters personal lives - this is what drew me to this show in the first place. I know some people have mentioned that the show just go back to forensics, but out of the three CSI's, this one took the lead and the rest followed. Therefore, I'd like to have a little bit more of Adam's background developed and we touched base with Hawkes in season six, so I feel this could be elaborated on. Also, I'm Team Aubrey, therefore, I'd like to see Mac's relationship with her developed. It's about time he had someone to warm his bones.

3. I'd really like to go back to the two case episodes, with darker undertones as seen in seasons 1 and 2 and some all hands on deck episodes in the season finales.

4. Shane Casey – I’ve read a lot of theories about the last few minutes of the season six finale been some sort of dream that Danny or Lindsey’s having. If this is the case, and Shane Casey really is dead – then let him stay dead. If not, and somehow he didn’t die when he hit the rocks below the lighthouse, then let’s have the Shane Casey story arc well and truly finished. Yes, he comes back into the show when the writers feel the need, but what else is there for him to do now? Other than kill all of our beloved CSI team off. I think he’s now been done to death and the writers should come up with some other foe for the team to face.

5. I really liked Sanguine Love – the episode the Carmine Giovinazzo wrote. I’d like to see more well written episodes like this, it kept me guessing right till the end because I was sure that it was the girls father that had done the wicked deed.

6. I want the good old kick ass Stella back. The women who took no crap in Officer Blue. I feel that Stella has been oppressed in recent seasons. I really wanted her to be the one that talked sense in to Don when he started going off the rails after Jess’s death, not Mac or Terrance.

7. I know it’s not likely to happen in the grand old scheme of things, but I’d really enjoy a fast forward to five or ten years down the line, kinda like what they did with Desperate Housewives. It prob wouldn’t worked as if another crossover came up, they’d all be in different time lines, but it would be interesting to see.

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I would like anyway less romantic. Also Danny was better without family. This has dissuaded everything too much from the real theme and has stolen from other actors the broadcasting time. It is a Crime story. I am still big fan of the Season one. There it was still a right sites of crimes determination.

15. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

:guffaw:and :drool:

Barring that, I'll go with the "Flack in serious danger" bit. Not that whole "I froze with the dangerous chick with the knife" thing in "Second Chances."

Tobin