CSI: NY Season 7 Wishlist.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, May 5, 2010.

1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Days ago we found out about this homeless who saved a woman from being assaulted/rape and he passed away in the process. A hommage to that anonymous hero would be cool (actually with some popular actor portraying him as Special Guest Star) I already know we have "Supermen" from S2 but this story was special

Also the situation with this pakistani terrorist could be used. After all it did happen in NYC

And considering Carlo Rota is my fav , any chance to get Vance back? I liked very much Carmine's episode ;)

If Mac and Stella can't be together yet (ridiculous if you ask me) I would like to have them as they were in S5 where the question "Are they....?" was pending in the air. So poor Smackies would be happy at least for imagining they are together. Because that's the only thing Smackies can have. They leave the "material" thing to DL:censored:

And yep, I DO NOT WANT DL :D

2. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

1) Two-case episodes, definitely. That way, all the characters will likely get equal screen time. (I wonder how they messed that up this season.:confused: First four seasons were pretty much balanced.)

2) For God's sake, I think we all established that Danny and Lindsay are married, TPTB. So stop shoving that fact down our throats. Thanks.

3) More emotional stuff for Flack. He's been through so much this season. Lots of good potential material.:thumbsup:

4) Cute smacked moments, including moments as 'best friends'. They've been dancing around each other for too long and I really don't need an example of Eric/Calleigh on New York. Nothing too big though...at least not yet.;)

5) No pointless (not to mention, annoying) love triangles. TPTB, you seriously made me want to pound my television set many times this season. And lots of eye rolls/swearing. (See above)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Today two ships have crashed (or at least i think there were 2 ships involved) in NYC. That could be a good scenario for another storyline or even when that plane landed on the water months ago or the fire in that set of buildings days ago.

There is a lot of material that can be used as background to make an action- csi episode (again i adore snow day) or Can you hear me now

an ethical dilemma to sid too (i have this story flying around my head again and again)

Another episode where Mac and Stella's friendship is being tested like in Grounds for Deception.
    I wouldn't want to think the only human being capable of understanding the real nature of Mac and Stella is Melina. (Better i start praying for her writing again)

was there a kiss on 5.24? No. Were they canon after 5.24? No. Then WHY THE HECK WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER EPISODE LIKE THAT ONE???? Hello! there were hundreds of DL crappy moments and nobody had a doubt of including them GAH!

Did i mention i DON'T WANT DL MOMENTS (EVER) AGAIN?

(Sorry i don't have time to be nice and gentle. And i can say this because i don't live in Cuba grrrrrrr)

4. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

the things that will get me back for season 7 are!

1. Adam and Stella:luvlove:

2. D/L are ok but, we know they are married :scream:

3. Two case format :thumbsup:

4. Good writing:confused:

5. NO Smack

Not a long list, but after this season I am only giving them a few episods to win me back as a fan.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh I almost forgot. Back in S1 there was a story about a 16 years old teenager who also was a sociopath (the who who was dressed like Marie Antoinette). As i said before, to have one of those is very strange. Couldn't we have her back? She wouldn't be a child but an adult now and it would be very interesting to know what she is doing now.

Not more triangles, let Mac and Stella in peace (and Smackies too)

NOT DL :D (sorry for being so specific ;)

6. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

More on Adam's personal life! Like meeting his dad or siblings(if he has any).
    Less DL cheesy stuff.
    More Flack and his sarcasm. :)
    More EXPLOSIVE episodes! More fun and exciting.But not Stella getting hurt cause I really don't like her in episodes like that.

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I've said it before and I will say it again here - I'd like some closure on past stories -

Louie, for one! I would also like to see more of Reed. Just a few episodes. It seems that he and Mac have something of a friendship going on. Let's see more of that.

I would just love closure on all things left open.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

**Less focus on Mac and his what has become over the top Mactimony.

**A return to compelling, interesting stories and characters a la S1.

**Finally cut your losses with Lindsay and get rid of her.

**Return Danny to the interesting, compelling character he once was.

**More team working as a team instead of focusing on one character (like Mac).

**No more romance between core characters.

**Diversity, diversity, diversity.

**Use NYC as a character on the show like you always say you want to do.

9. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

1. Hawkes needs a girl. He just does.

2. This whole DL thing has got to stop. They are two separate people: Danny and Lindsay. They're names don't fit together Dannynlindsay. That only works in Lord of the Flies with Samneric.

3. A Thanksgiving episode! They are in America, and it is an American holiday. It's not like this would kill your budget to have them do something for Thanksgiving.

4. A flashback episode to where they all met. I know they don't all meet on the same day so that doesn't have to happen, but I'd love to know how that all went down.

5. Okay, this might be a little farfetched, but I'm going to suggest it anyway because I am actually serious about this. Show Flack shirtless! And Hawkes! You could actually have this show appeal to a female audience which is the majority of the audience. Plus, the cast is attractive enough to do this.

Okay, it was a short list, but those are what rank pretty high with me.

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's a quote of part of my post in the "How would you fix CSI: NY?" thread. I thought this part would be appropriate for this thread cause they're also things I would like to see in season 7.

11. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I forgot to say that the thing that has me the most pissed off at them this season is the start a story, stop a story way of doing things. Damm it if you are going to start a story and even if you change your mind and deside not to go any further with, For God Sake End it. :brickwall:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Another thing to add (And this one was inspired by Sam inside the Smacked thread)

Back in S5, we had the "split-screen" resource. It would be so nice to have it back. It make things more dynamic ;)

13. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

1. Get back to the two-case episodes!!!!

2. Have the Continuity Fairy give us some relief. Is Louie dead??? There are several other dropped plot-lines but this one is the most critical.

3. Show Adam's and Sid's backstories.

4. Casual Flack is lovely, but I miss his ties. He's healed. Put him back in his suits.

5. Danny and Lindsay are separate people. Make them work different cases. This will strengthen their individual characters.

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Have you watched the latest episode of NCIS: Los Angeles? Carlo Rota's in there...

Are you talking about Evie on "A Daze of Wine and Roaches"? That episode was great. First time we had a sociopath in all CSIs I think. She was creepy, smart and evil. I think it's on season 3. I hope she has a future on CSI: NY... Wow, a lot of things happened on season 3 have potential of coming back. In fact some of them already had (Reed, Shane Casey and so on...) What a great season that was!

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Yes the sociopath dressed in Marie Antoinette-era clothes was Evvie and yes the episode was called "A Daze of Wine and Roaches". But no it was not season one. It was season 3. I double-checked with the CSI: NY episode guide ^^up there^^ at the top of the page. There are 4 episodes between "A Daze of Wine and Roaches" and the season 3 season finale "Snow Day". "A Daze of Wine and Roaches" was a Pac-(Peyton + Mac) episode.