CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Don't worry Fay, I'm the the BHC will have some new tasty snacks by the end of the tenth episode or so.. :lol:

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

But it was directed at me...No big deal, and again, my reply was not of a personal nature just my own response... I was not neither "gullable" or "amused" with the scene in referance to this comment.

3. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I agree; I love Sam's character, she brings Flack back. If he's going through the alcoholism like the writers are planning, he'll need someone who's been through it. And didn't she sayd "You help me, I help you?" or something like that in earlier episodes? I'm sure if she found out he was hurting like that she'd run right for him.

4. Duke

Duke Witness

I'm really hoping they bring Sam back this season, if anyone can help Flack with a drink problem - she has to be it. Not only that, but I absolutely loved her character [probably more down to Kathleen who I think is just superb] and I'm annoyed we saw nothing of her. Why bring her in, tell us she's an alcoholic and then we never see her again? I hate when they introduce us to great characters and leave us hanging. :scream:

Remember the touching scene from Dead Inside when Flack played Red Rain off his cell into Sam's intercom? How perfect would it be for her to show up and do that exact same thing for him? My god, I don't think I'd be able to hold back the tears. I'm getting all emotional now. :alienblush:

5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

6. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I personally can't wait until 6x08! It's gonna be great! (I think) And somehow I love to see that it happens something BIG with my favourite characters!
    Not sure about the Flack thing with the alcohol though. (ha, did you get that? YOU DID?! Wow, you're awesome!)
    But Flack being beaten up = GREAT STORY
    And me love me some Flack & Terrence scenes : D

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

wow..you fall apart one time and your labled a chronic offender. That's a bit mean lol Honestly what my mind comes to is a Third Watch episode, a cop went kind of nuts...(not saying Flack will) but one great line from the ex-wife complaining about how she tried to get help and the line she said was "How come you won't help your own, until it's to late."

So really what I'm trying to say is, Danny, Mac, Stella it's like they should know that nobody can take a death like that without going into a depression and I just hope at least one of them goes "hey, we are here for you..."

8. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

9. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

exactly!

it is a bit mean, i think. i think the fact that one or other of them is always there for the others if they need them is what makes it so lovely to watch, it's nice to see them actually caring!

11. bluebarry

bluebarry Civilian

12. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

I also found this pic but not sure which episode... Could be the cross-over episode
    [​IMG]

13. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Awesome pictures!! Thanks!! Anyone else LOVING Flack's new style? I'll admit, when I first saw promo photos of him in just a shirt and jeans I was like "NOO! What the heck??" But now, it's growing on me. Love the jacket in those photos. I'm excited for the season! And Flack going off the rails will be brill!! (for us, not for him clearly lol!) :lol::lol:
    And also, can't wait till the Flack/Terrence scenes! Those two together are brilliant! Nelly's one of the special guest stars that are actually GOOD!!!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  14. Duke

Duke Witness

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi michmac, This photo has been recorded from 24.9.2009. I think that the episode 3 or 4 is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.