CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

One member (lindsay) post this interview in my forum!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  2. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Once again this interview proves how much I freaking LOVE AJ! :adore::adore:
    I think we certainly all have an inner dork AJ, and for some of here at TalkCSI, I think it shows a bit more often than not. XD

He can't say with who because it's [highlight]Adam's hot secret boyfriend from the club[/highlight] a mysterious new girl! :lol::lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Anyone wonder if they're gonna bring Kendall back and maybe that's who Adam is with?

Then again, he could just be teasing us and it could really just be that he's babysitting Lucy and has her sleeping beside him or something. :lol: Awww... wouldn't that be cute? I don't think we've seen Adam hold Lucy yet have we?

The love thing though- I do have a bit of a feeling that they'll hook Adam up with the new girl (unless they bring back Kendall).

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, at this point I'm just waiting to see how it all turns out. Thanks for the info and the interview. :)

BTW, do I spy with my little eye a bit of Carmine fanboying in that interview? I believe I do. ;)

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ :lol:

aww that's cute!

and he succeeds! i love adam, he's very funny, but not in an annoying and contrived way, he's just sweetly funny.

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

That's what I love about AJ, he's so adorably humble! Some young actors act all high and pompous like, 'Yeah, those older, more experienced actors are okay, but I'm the next big thing for sure!', but AJ just looks up to his costars and is inspired to work hard, I guess.
    Go AJ! :)

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Thanks for the info Perlnoir we know now that the premier is one month after the shooting so we will have flash back of this night in the bar

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I love how they're trying to be all mysterious about what happens to Danny in TVGuide, but the spoilers and, more importantly, the promos clearly give away what happens. :rolleyes:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah that does seem a little silly doesn't it?

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

LOL, uh, yeah. Putting Gary and Carmine in the same category as actors? I mean no diss on Carmine, but people usually set Gary apart because he's Gary freakin' Sinise. AJ *hearts* Carmine. :lol:

I know! And it's not really a "change" for Danny and Lindsay in the most technical sense, though I guess that's how they're masking what actually happens.

Can't wait to get the fall preview issue of TV Guide! :D I hope the EW one is out this week, too. :D

12. PerfectAnomaly

I doubt they're so much masking it as treating Danny and Lindsay as one entity now that they be hitched. Nothing can happen to one without it happening to the other. :rolleyes: That doesn't bode well for viewers who will probably have to be subjected to more "it's all about Lindsay." :shifty:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And I'll be getting my puke bucket ready...How sickening ANOTHER season od D/L:scream:

So they are trying to make it look in the preview like Adam and Stella are in bed together but I am starting to think that maybe Hawkes is there in Adams place needing a place to stay.

14. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Why do I suspect Flack as a "changed man" is Producer for "He'll act like a complete raging asshat for the sake of Teh Drama."?

CSI:NY--Pimping out Its Characters' Integrity since S2.

I'm all for him spinning out after Angell's death--if they'd done nothing after he lost his girlfriend and shot her murderer in cold blood, I'd be howling down the walls--but indiscriminately humping bar bags is Delko's racket, not Flack's. Part of Flack's appeal is his...old-fashioned sweetness, and I don't want him to lose that for the sake of some half-assed, ill-conceived story arc that will never be properly explored or resolved.

I'd rather see him have anger issues with suspects or struggle with his faith in the job than get an eyeful of him using women like breathing, boobied Band-Aids and behaving like the thoughtless jerks for which he once had such contempt. But everyone knows sex(even PG-rated sex) sells, and besides, guys grieve with the Sacred Peen.:rolleyes::rolleyes::brickwall::brickwall:

15. PerfectAnomaly

I agree. I think Bitchy!Slutty!Flack will get old extremely fast. But I don't expect TPTB to do anything other than a superficial treatment of this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.