CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Judging by that small summary, it seems that Sinclair will be in the episode. Hmm. Double duty between 24 and NY?

2. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Belga picture some more pics today not very different but....

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

My thoughts on the upcoming season...

I love the idea of Danny being reluctant about his physical therapy.

Skeet Ulrich is making this season very interesting.

I'm going to keep my hopes up for the girl.

4. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

The cable guy is coming tomorrow with his fiberoptic salvation, so unless the wheezing power grid collapses under the weight of a whopping eighty-eight degrees(Note the sarcasm of a native Floridian accustomed to heat indexes of one hundred and five, please), I'll finally have TV. Just in time to bear witness to the stupefying clusterfuck that is CSI:NY S6. You know, where writers plop Danny into a wheelchair just to masturbate the drama llama, while at the same time telling us that in the wake of Angell's death and his execution of her killer, Flack will cope by resolving to be the best cop he can be. Funny, I thought, he was already the best cop he could be, what with that spotless eleven-year service record. In other words, it will be business as usual, and Flack will be eye-fucking Haylen by episode seven.

The treatment of Danny's short-term disability promises to be a laugh riot. I can't wait to see how writers whose only brush with limited mobility came after a skiing accident that rolled an ankle and left them on crutches for a few weeks portray the physical and psychological crises faced by those who have either never had independent mobility, or are formerly able-bodied folks confronted with the loss of abilities they once took for granted. I guess it's lucky Mac blew the lab to hell in "Snow Day"; instead of retrofitting the old building to ADA compliance, the city just built a shiny new lab. With changing tables for Lucy. I'm sure they've got accessible bathrooms with handicapped toilets and grab bars, and lowered workstations and automatic door openers.

And hey, I bet that when Danny was baby-proofing his swinging fuck palace, he just happened to level all the thresholds, widen the doors, install grab bars, etc. Lindsay won't ever have to drag his paralyzed ass into the bathroom because the chair doesn't fit or shower him and change the sheets because the loss of sensation meant he couldn't control his bladder or bowels. And Danny will have no trouble getting into cabs or up or down curbs. Nope. He'll just breeze through those obstacles so that he--and the rest of us, alas--can dwell Lindsay's angst at being saddled with a broken husband and what a rotten father he'll be if he can't play football with Lucy.

And when even the writers have wearied of listening to Danny whine and Lindsay fellate her sorrow with the undying fervor of a wino slurping free highballs at an open bar, Danny's injured spinal cord will spontaneously heal, and everyone will weep as he wobbles heroically out of the chair, and eardrums nationwide will be punctured to spare their bearers the horror of his speech of pathetic gratitude to Lindsay, wherein he thanks her for being so brave, strong, and selfless, and for deigning to lower her wheat field muff to his waiting lips twice a week while his winkie was dormant.

I think I just threw up a little.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it just me, or does it sound like the writers are setting it up for Haylen to become involved with Adam? That's the way it kind of sounds to me.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:lol: probably true - it's painful but probably true...

no! anything but that!!:scream:

i have a sickening feeling you might be right...

7. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Well, glad to see Danny's going to get a meaty story line for a change. So I guess he's the character who ends up most affected by Angell's death--not emotionally, but because of his possibly permanent injury? Because I'm not seeing how Flack's affected by her death since the finale--so he becomes a Mac-like workaholoc to be the "best cop he can be"? Doesn't sound much different from Flack before his involvement with Angell.... The spoilers thus far aren't encouraging me to tune in again.

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Nope, it's not just you! I have the same feeling. Specially with the promo pictures of them together.. so I can't wait to see who will be Hawkes girl :D

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If they are planning that with Adam and Haylen, I really hope they just play around with them for a bit and have them do cute flirty stuff for a couple of years (if she stays that long) instead of having them jump quickly into a relationship. :lol: When that's done too quickly, it takes all the fun out of it. :lol:

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hahaha, I couldn't agree more! :lol: Judging from the pictures of them together, they do seem to flirt lol how they're looking and smiling at each other! I just can't wait for Flirtatous Adam and all his geekness lol I don't blame Heylan to not resist him :lol: At least, I'm relieved they're not going to make her Hawkes love interest. For some reason, I really didn't see her as his type of woman... not sure why, thought. Probably the cliché white, blonde chick look she has. :confused:

11. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

These pictures in a bigger size: CsiGalleryOnline

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WOW Noe!!!!!!!!!!!! Has hecho un trabajo de la hostia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the site!!!!!!!!! I needed piccies from S5 and now i know where to find them. Thank you darling :)

13. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Muchas gracias!!! I hope you like it :lol::lol:

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks for a Link noealonso :adore:

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Many thanks to the lifesaver noealonso. It it very great!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.