CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm the only one who wants to sit on Flack's lap and tell him what I want for Christmas? I would be a sad panda, but that means more for me.

You better make room for me! Of course, it might be difficult to tell Flack that all I want for Christmas is...Flack!

Thanks for that 'behind the scenes' look perlnoir

Pat M. from Train lives here in the Northwest. It was very cute to see how nervous and focused he was. We'll see how he does tonight. ;)

FAYLINN: is it possible to get a synopsis of the upcoming episodes like you have at the beginning of this thread?

CSI: NY - Episode 6.13 - Flag On The Play - Press Release

WHEN A BEAUTIFUL STAR QUARTERBACK OF THE LINGERIE LEAGUE IS FOUND MURDERED IN A HOT TUB, THE CSIs ARE CALLED IN TO FIND OUT WHO WANTED HER DEAD, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, JAN. 20
"Flag On The Play" - When a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system, the CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Jan. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy
GUEST CAST:
Kristen Melvoy........................... Nicole Taylor
Meredith Muir............................ Lauren Cohan
Lisa (Tight End).............. Brittany Perry-Russell
Allen Greenway............................. Tom Parker
Leanne Baldwin........ Katherine Ann McGregor
Alex Martin.................................... Nynno Ahli
Scott Coleman.......................... Tasso Feldman
Tripp Walker..................................... JB Blanc
Clinic Receptionist................... Morgan Snyder
WRITTEN BY: Wendy Battles, Executive Producer
DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt
RATING: To Be Announced
Source: TheFutonCritic

Thanks for the info, Perl!

I wonder if we'll ever see unattractive, middle-aged, middle class people murdered in NY. Don't think so, though...:rolleyes:

FAYLINN: is it possible to get a synopsis of the upcoming episodes like you have at the beginning of this thread?

That info is all in the "Just the Facts" spoiler thread. Just look at the last page or two of that thread for all the recent summaries of spoilers Fay has done for upcoming episodes.

Thank you both Top and Faylinn:thumbsup: Is that thread specifically set up for information on future episodes? And always available for viewing?

The mods set that thread up a long time ago so people who wanted the spoilers without the discussion could find them easily - it's been pinned to the top of the forum for ages, so I don't think the mods will unpin it any time soon. :)

It seems like there's such a long wait for the new episodes. I hate how they take a break in winter.

An interview of Kim but nothing interresting

http://ow.ly/L7a9

"Hawkes" and "Sid" cracking the case!! Advice for the day-- Sid says "Keep and EYE out!!"
source: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/photos/photos.php?v=39033&s=19&p=1

I love the Sid and Hawkes pic! Haha!!! :)

It's nice seeing the behind the scenes/promo pictures!

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the pics!

Carmine looks really good. :thumbsup: [/shallow moment]

ETA: Here's a pic of the elves, courtesy of SpoilerTV and Daquien on Twitter.

elves.jpg

Anna needed a shirt that didn't totally clash with the elf costumes, and Carmine's expression is clearly saying, "Kill me. Kill me now."

Haha! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Here's some more info about 6.15 "The Formula":

~ Also, in more fun news, it seems that Mac and Stella are wearing racing uniforms toward the end of the episode - I don't know for sure, but it looks like Mac might have come up with the idea to go for a drive at the track. ;)

Excited for this one! :):thumbsup:

from this week's fancast:
Carmine Giovinazzo is writing an episode of ‘CSI: NY.’ Do you have any scoop on that, aside from it being ‘Twilight’-esque? – Clarisse
You are referring to “Sanguine Love,” the episode I mentioned in last week’s column. Tentatively slated to air at the end of January, Giovinazzo’s script finds Danny helping out with the case of a girl seemingly killed by the leader of a vampire haven. Speaking of Dannys, Michael Graziadei – aka Daniel Romalotti on CBS’ ‘The Young and the Restless’ – guest stars in the episode as one of the deceased’s beaus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back