CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's some more info about 6.15 "The Formula":

~ The episode starts at a Grand Prix race exhibition - it's not actually a race, but Davi dos Santos is still being competitive. His wife, Tania, seems worried that he's being too reckless, but he wants to win - and to please the crowd.

~ Santos drives for Seraphim Spirits, and a lot of the fans are wearing shirts to advertise the brand. They're all cheering for Santos.

~ During a pit stop, Santos' crew chief urges him to back down because it's just an exhibition, but Santos says it's all the same to him. On the way out of the pits, Santos' car explodes.

~ Mac meets with Flack on the track - Santos is in intensive care, and it doesn't look good. The have to figure out what happened and who is responsible for Santos' injuries.

~ The car was covered with gasoline, but Danny and Adam determine that the gas tank itself is undamaged - someone must have cut the fuel line.

~ The team has a list of suspects to deal with, including competitors and someone who sent threatening letters to Santos. They are able to identify the man who sent the letters as Joseph Weaver - he's been making phone calls, filing lawsuits and sending letters to Congress because of Seraphim Spirits. He says the company is encouraging people to drink and drive - his own brother was killed by a drunk driver who had been drinking Seraphim Spirits.

~ As the team tries to unravel the mystery of who sabotaged Santos' car, things take a turn for the worse in the hospital - if Santos doesn't pull through, their suspect will be facing a murder charge.

~ Also, in more fun news, it seems that Mac and Stella are wearing racing uniforms toward the end of the episode - I don't know for sure, but it looks like Mac might have come up with the idea to go for a drive at the track. ;)

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

If that really is the case, that would be the AWESOME-IST THING EVER!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it REALLY would!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:cool:OH MY GOD!!!!!!! It's gonna be more than awesome! SPECTACULAR!:drool::drool::drool:

And i am really glad we had those amazing teams again

Mac-Stella, Mac-Flack, Danny-Adam and all of them working togetehr to solve this case:drool::thumbsup:

Seraphim Spirits????:cool: DEFINITELY IS ONE I WILL LOVE FOREVER!:lol:

5. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

This is dreadfully Grinchy, but I just have to get this off my chest before my head explodes and my hemorrhoid makes me a human trackball, because it's been bugging me for three days.

"Doing good gives me a boner, er, makes me rich." Hearing that from Mac Taylor makes me nauseated. If it had come from anyone else, it would've read as largely inoffensive Christmas schmaltz masquerading as TV profundity, but as it is, it sounds like yet another attempt to showcase the awesome moral infallibility of the Great Mac Taylor. For fuck's sake, show. We get it. Mac is Christ in pasty Chicago whiteass. Goody for him, but I still don't care, nor do I think he's the super awesome kewlies. He's obnoxious and grating, and I'd give my right arm for just half a season that wasn't All About Him.

Methinks I'd better keep the hurl bucket on hand tonight in case things get too schlocky and mawkish to stomach. I can't afford to keep chugging the Pepto cocktails.

OK. I feel better now. Carry on.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  6. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I agree! There's way too much Mac. It would be so much better with only 1/4 of the amount of Mac we get every Wednesday. I'm so sick of him now... We need more Adam and Sid!

7. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

idk if i should post it on here or some where else(if this isn't the right place to put it.. you can delete it) ... But it seems like in some areas... or at least here in DC.... tonight's episode may be preempted for a Christmas Special featuring the band Alabama >.<

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ugh - it doesn't seem to be preempted here (I'm in North Carolina), at least not according to the customized TV Guide listings. I hope it isn't - it's not that big of a deal to have to watch it on CBS.com, but this is the first week I'll be able to chat during the episode with my shiny new wireless internet. *sniff*

9. Wolverine_Eagle

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

FFS. Why is CBS airing that concert? Why not stick it on like FOX or something where no new episode is airing?

So Second Chances will air at 2:07 am in that area. (according to their site)

11. Wolverine_Eagle

ok... wtf...2:07 am .... there is no way i will be allowed to watch it then, and the only reason CBS is airing it... is because one of the hosts of the concert is the local traffic person >.<

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Allowed to watch it? Who's going to stop you?

13. Wolverine_Eagle

My mother haha she will force me to go to bed because i would be needing to wake up by 730AM >.< but that is getting off the subject haha. -tries to get back on the topic of Spoilers ;) -

err... it seems like episode 6.15 would be interestin' or at least i hope it will

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Ah, I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere til like 2:30 (to pick up my sister from school). It's nice being on Winter Break, I don't have to get up early at all.

I think they need to lay off Mac for a little while. Focus on someone else for at least one episode.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

We haven't had much of Mac this season. Not at least in the terms of Mac-centric episode anyway except 6.02. I don't count 6.10 because it was special and he made team with Stella

Anyway I will love any new episode :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.