CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Or maybe Dannys hand is on Flacks ass, and Flack wants to kick Danny in the crotch but can't do that because there's kids everywhere. Hawkes noticed this, and got drunk as soon as possible so he wouldn't remember the embarrassing danny and flack moments later. Lindsay is just happy to help the kids, so she noticed nothing of this. :p
    That's my theory .

2. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

HH just tweet a few minutes ago they are shooting Carmine's episode right now so it could be the 13 or 14 of the season really looking forward for this one :p:p:p:p:p:p

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Just looked over--I guess Carmine's episode is number 14, "Sanguine Love." He wrote the vampire one!

Carmine--secret Twilight fan?? :shifty: :lol:

4. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Yeah, I am really excitied for Carmine episode. I hope its better than Melina's. i didnt really like the episode she wrote last yr.

I don't think its epsidoe 13/14 cause we already have spoliers for those episodes and no one has said they were written by Carmine, nor do they seem to be very danny driven, and I think its safe to assume that Carmine episode will revole around Danny, that only makes sense. Can't wait for it either way.!!

5. Top41

I'm kind of surprised "Sanguine Love" doesn't seem more Danny driven. Surprised, and kind of impressed. Most actors tend to get focused on their characters, since, naturally, that's the person they play every week. I admit, I kind of would like a Danny-centric storyline, but it's okay if it's not Carmine's episode. I hope it's a good one!

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Do we know for sure it isn't the one before, when Danny's badge has gone missing? It makes more sense that Carmine writes an episode that centres at least somewhat around his character. Of course, it doesn't have to centre around Danny but I'm kinda hoping it will! :)

7. Top41

^Hill says Carmine's episode is "Sanguine Love," so I don't think so, no. However, that doesn't preclude there being a Danny storyline that we don't know about, or that the badge story doesn't continue in this episode. Still, it doesn't seem to be Danny-heavy in the way "Grounds for Deception" was All About Stella.

8. JellyBelly

I've probably missed something but I haven't seen where Hill mentioned the name of the episode for sure, just that they're filming it right now.

9. Top41

It's over at Twitter, if you check his page:

10. JellyBelly

Lovely! Thank you. I don't know how I missed that, maybe because that tweet is so much bigger than the previous ones, it just passed me by :rolleyes:. Cool! Looking forward to this, but still hoping that there'll be some Danny exposition. :)

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.12 "Criminal Justice"

12. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

So, I'm the only one who wants to sit on Flack's lap and tell him what I want for Christmas? I would be a sad panda, but that means more for me.

As for the synopsis for 612, please tell me they're not doing the "Flack planted evidence" routine.:p:p I doubt it; this sounds more like Haylen or a character about whom we have never heard before, but who we're supposed to believe the gang has known and trusted forever and ever. Either that, or they're belatedly investigating the Simon Cade shooting a year after the fact and realize that Danny doctored the scene to protect Flack.

But since that would take out two crucial characters, I'm betting on Haylen or Random Close Friend X.

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I think it is more likely that it was the ADA who planted the evidence.

14. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Hence the character of whom we've never previously heard...

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^It's always annoying when they say, 'Oh noes, someone the team ~trusts~ did something bad' - and then it turns out to be someone we've never seen before and therefore have absolutely no attachment to. Even if it means something to the team, it's still a complete stranger to me. *shrug*

Anywho - new episode info, but there's very little of it right now (maybe there will be more, but for now this is it):
    6.15 "The Formula"

~ There was some sort of incident with a race car - a driver's car malfunctioned, and he was trapped inside when it was burning. Now he's in the hospital, and the team has to figure out what happened (and whether someone sabotaged the car).

~ Flack does not seem impressed with the idea of driving in a circle over and over again. ;)

~ Mac keeps getting calls from the Mayor about what happened (although I'm not sure why), but the team doesn't know whether or not this is a isolated incident.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.