CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw crud, I can't see the video :shifty: On the other hand, Hawt!Flack is definitely my consolation :lol:, and yes! another reason to watch he crossover. All things considered (promo and Flack in a Kevlar vest -- hopefully meaning he'll be in the ep for more than three minutes), it actually looks like it's shaping up to be really good. They don't seem to be shunting the non-lead characters to the side.

^ Oh, thank you so much! :thumbsup::) This is awesome to watch.... lol, I keep laughing at the way Laurence Fishburne and David Caruso are all BFF-y. And Flack's look when Langston says he's going to pass on the gun? :lol:

Thanks for posting the behind the scenes video. :) I'm still not feeling these episodes though.

I love the look on Flack's face too. :lol:

thanks for videos!

However, she denies being responsible for Phillip's death and asks Flack if he's married - he hesitates, but when he says no, she reminds him that he'd be the beneficiary if he was married and his wife had a life insurance policy.

oooh i think that'll be good.... like Top said, it looks like they're doing the flack stories in small doses which i think is spot on - i'd much rather that than a massively hyped initial shock followed by a far too speedy recovery and, no doubt, collective amnesia. aside from the cases (which have to be dramatic i suppose!) i like the slow burn storylines, it's nice to see development of characters over time, i don't want to see them being 3 different people in 3 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I think having Mac be the only one concerned about Flack or talking to him is the wrong way to go--Flack has closer relationships with Danny and Stella--but so far, I like that what Flack is dealing with is coming out here and there and is on-going.

i agree, really. also it highlights the fact that he's alone in it, because something like that is something it would be really hard to talk about even with people you're close to, and that of course makes the bottling up (and emptying of bottles) worse, like a cycle. i think it's right to show that the others have noticed, but not necessarily that they are doing anything about it, it might be that they're in denial about how bad it is, or wrapped up in their own issues etc. for me the fact that mac's the only one that seems to be keeping tabs on it makes perfect sense - he's the one that's been in that situation (albeit slightly different) and he's the one that's always dealt with these things alone - he's the one that's far more likely to notice/be concerned, but also probably the least likely/able to talk about it with flack on a non-professional level - which highlights that both of them deal with stuff alone. i like that dynamic :)

I forgot about something I wanted to mention about 6.11:
In 6.11, Stella knew one of the victims because she used to see him on the street (when he was using drugs and homeless, I guess). There's a flashback to her speaking to him on the street, urging him to get help. (Ultimately, he did get help and get off the street, but he ended up dead anyway.)

Should be a good Stella scene. :)

Last edited:
In 6.11, Stella knew one of the victims because she used to see him on the street (when he was using drugs and homeless, I guess). There's a flashback to her speaking to him on the street, urging him to get help. (Ultimately, he did get help and get off the street, but he ended up dead anyway.)

Should be a good Stella scene. :)

Thanks Fay! you made my day! :D I like these moments where they are personally connected to the victims. It's like it happened to Sheldon or Sid in the past too :D

That was a really fun cute video, i love seeing all the bloopers, its nice to see a show that is so serious all the time laughing with each other and having a good time!

Does anyone have any information about 6:10? Someone said it is called Don, I think I killed Stella... could this be a hoax?:wtf:

No, I still haven't seen anything about 6.10. That would be a really odd episode title...

I thought it was an odd title as well! I wonder why they are holding back on the information? They sure are releasing alot on the trilogy though! Thanks for all the spoilers you guys!!!

"Don, I think I killed Stella" sounds like "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" XD I used to watch that series actually. :p

But it's odd that they release "stuff" for episode 11 before ep. 10 :]

"Don, I think I killed Stella" sounds like "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" XD I used to watch that series actually. :p

But it's odd that they release "stuff" for episode 11 before ep. 10 :]

OMG!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Probably they don't have a title yet so just to call the epsiode in any way till they have one, they got that alternative name;)

I remember Grounds for Deception was called in another way (Greek Holidays or something like that:p)

The truth is i don't care if the episode is called "Stay tunned to CBS" as long as I have something juicy:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back