CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's odd that they release "stuff" for episode 11 before ep. 10 :]
Not necessarily - I'm pretty sure we got info about episode 2 this season before we got anything for episode 1. It's possible that they're filming them in reverse order or something...

CSI: NY - Episode 6.11 - Second Chances - Additional Casting Call

[FAKE SANTA] Mid 30s, dark, edgy and handsome. A mob type, this impostor Salvation Army Santa Claus is held up by a fellow crook...CO-STAR

Possibly but by now since episode 6:10 is going out decemberish presumably they have written it are casting or have casted for it and must be at least planning to start filming soon if they haven't already at least started. Therefore I agree it's strange to say the least that we have detailed info for 6.9 & 6.11 but none for 6:10 makes me wonder exactly what TPTB are up to.....probably no good at that.

SMACKED FOREVER!

It arrived this season but also the last season, where Spoils of episodes wasn’t revealed in the order.

It can be because they don’t have stops shooting everything, or still to protect the suspense or still that they save themselves the possibility of adding scenes.
In every case that will eventually arrive!

Agreed, Perl. It might also be because there's something theoretically juicy and/or surprising they don't want us to know... yet. Or maybe they're playing with the audience just like they did with Baby Messer's name. They said it'd be shocking, surprising and that they wanted to see people's reaction. Everyone cried "not Montana, for goodness' sake!" and, ta-da! The baby got a boring, usual name instead. Coincidence? Yeah, maybe.

The 6.10 title (even if it's a temporary placeholder) sounds like something you'd expect if they were doing a fun and/or farcical type of episode -- like when one character has a dream about the other characters in different, sometimes bizarre roles or situations. That doesn't really seem to be CSI:NY's style, but it'd be interesting to see them try to pull off something different like that.

And 6.11 looks like it might be the Christmas/holiday episode, so wonder if we'll actually get to see some type of team celebration this season -- an office party or a little get-together at the Messer residence to celebrate baby Lucy's first Christmas.

^^ Knowing CSI:NY and their timelines I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy was celebrating her 4th Christmas...:lol:

6.09: "Manhattanhenge"

11.03.2009 IN THE CULMINATION OF A MULTI-EPISODE MYSTERY, THE CSIs UNCOVER THE DARK LAIR OF THE COMPASS KILLER, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 25
Skeet Ulrich ("Jericho") Guest Stars as the Compass Killer

"Manhattanhenge" - In the culmination of a multi-episode mystery, Mac and his team uncover the dark lair of a murderous madman, the Compass Killer. But as they race to save his fourth victim, the sunrise presents one final surprise that no one ever expected, on "CSI: NY," Wednesday, Nov. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Skeet Ulrich guest stars as the Compass Killer.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor.................Gary Sinise
Det. Don Flack..................Eddie Cahill
Stella Bonasera........Melina Kanakaredes
Lindsay Monroe..................Anna Belknap
Danny Messer.........Carmine Giovinazzo
Adam Ross........................AJ Buckley
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes.............Hill Harper
Dr. Sid Hammerback.............Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Hollis Eckhart...................Skeet Ulrich
Mr. Birnbaum................Martin Papzian
Calliope Eckhart..................Josie Davis
Red Head Bartender.............Nina Smidt
Leonard......................Marc Menchaca

WRITTEN BY: Trey Callaway, Co-Executive Producer

DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

On the Web: www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

I on't know if I'm remember this wrong, but does anyone remember reading spoilers, where Danny and Flack where out in the field, and Danny gives a homeless man his jacket??

I was telling my sister about it the other day and she wanted to know what episode it was in, I couldn't remember and know I cant seem to find it, so I dont know if I just made it up or misread something. Can someone help me! please??

It's for 6.09

6.09 "Manhattanhenge":

~ This seems to be the third (and final?) episode featuring Hollis Eckhart, the "Compass Killer" (played by Skeet Ulrich).

~ Danny and Flack are working together, out in the field. They have to run to catch up to a homeless guy, and afterwards Flack asks if Danny's alright - Danny points out that he outran Flack, but there isn't any more talk about it because he picks up his phone to call Mac (Flack does, however, give him a look).

~ Hollis Eckhart is apparently scarred up. He steals some rope from a hardware store and beats up the owner.

Yeah, it was 6.09 - someone added the part about the jacket after I posted the original spoilers, so it's not in there. But that's definitely the episode where Danny gives the homeless guy his jacket. :)

I just came across this from MegaBuzz:

Who is Stella going to have a relationship with on this season of CSI: NY? — Shannon

ADAM: Stella won't go back to the well with Adam, executive producer Pam Veasey tells me, but you should look out for more moments of spontaneity from her. "She's not going to limit herself," Veasey says. "Her momentary enjoyable moment with Adam was one of those things. She'll be a much more aggressive, live-in-the-moment type of character."
So...what was the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back