CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Aw crud, I can't see the video :shifty: On the other hand, Hawt!Flack is definitely my consolation :lol:, and yes! another reason to watch he crossover. All things considered (promo and Flack in a Kevlar vest -- hopefully meaning he'll be in the ep for more than three minutes), it actually looks like it's shaping up to be really good. They don't seem to be shunting the non-lead characters to the side.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's a video you should be able to see: Click

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Oh, thank you so much! :thumbsup::) This is awesome to watch.... lol, I keep laughing at the way Laurence Fishburne and David Caruso are all BFF-y. And Flack's look when Langston says he's going to pass on the gun? :lol:

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for posting the behind the scenes video. :) I'm still not feeling these episodes though.

I love the look on Flack's face too. :lol:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thanks for videos!

oooh i think that'll be good.... like Top said, it looks like they're doing the flack stories in small doses which i think is spot on - i'd much rather that than a massively hyped initial shock followed by a far too speedy recovery and, no doubt, collective amnesia. aside from the cases (which have to be dramatic i suppose!) i like the slow burn storylines, it's nice to see development of characters over time, i don't want to see them being 3 different people in 3 weeks.

i agree, really. also it highlights the fact that he's alone in it, because something like that is something it would be really hard to talk about even with people you're close to, and that of course makes the bottling up (and emptying of bottles) worse, like a cycle. i think it's right to show that the others have noticed, but not necessarily that they are doing anything about it, it might be that they're in denial about how bad it is, or wrapped up in their own issues etc. for me the fact that mac's the only one that seems to be keeping tabs on it makes perfect sense - he's the one that's been in that situation (albeit slightly different) and he's the one that's always dealt with these things alone - he's the one that's far more likely to notice/be concerned, but also probably the least likely/able to talk about it with flack on a non-professional level - which highlights that both of them deal with stuff alone. i like that dynamic :)

6. Faylinn

I forgot about something I wanted to mention about 6.11:
    In 6.11, Stella knew one of the victims because she used to see him on the street (when he was using drugs and homeless, I guess). There's a flashback to her speaking to him on the street, urging him to get help. (Ultimately, he did get help and get off the street, but he ended up dead anyway.)

Should be a good Stella scene. :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Fay! you made my day! :D I like these moments where they are personally connected to the victims. It's like it happened to Sheldon or Sid in the past too :D

8. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ismy87QR4

well here's a new video posted by CBS. more behind the scenes for the crossover. langston is seen interacting with the other cast as well, and not just the mac and horatio, so i'm pretty excited now. lol.

9. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

That was a really fun cute video, i love seeing all the bloopers, its nice to see a show that is so serious all the time laughing with each other and having a good time!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Does anyone have any information about 6:10? Someone said it is called Don, I think I killed Stella... could this be a hoax?:wtf:

11. Faylinn

No, I still haven't seen anything about 6.10. That would be a really odd episode title...

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I don't think that true, especially with a similar title!

Thanks Fay for Spoils

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I thought it was an odd title as well! I wonder why they are holding back on the information? They sure are releasing alot on the trilogy though! Thanks for all the spoilers you guys!!!

14. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

"Don, I think I killed Stella" sounds like "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" XD I used to watch that series actually. :p

But it's odd that they release "stuff" for episode 11 before ep. 10 :]

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Probably they don't have a title yet so just to call the epsiode in any way till they have one, they got that alternative name;)

I remember Grounds for Deception was called in another way (Greek Holidays or something like that:p)

The truth is i don't care if the episode is called "Stay tunned to CBS" as long as I have something juicy:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.